Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Christmas hotel view with snow instead [Custom made]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well hello there Ragezone! Today i saw this years habbo hotel view and i got sad litterally since for me christmas is snow and lights etc and i know global warming is causing warmer countries and christmas getting warmer but still i believe that we need snow this year outside and on Habbo! So i made a Snow hotelview to the current Retro i am working at so instead of actually letting it get ripped i decided to release it and take credits for it since i made some of it by base .
Screen of it in use:
Leon Retros - Christmas hotel view with snow instead [Custom made] - RaGEZONE Forums

The images:
PHP:
[ATTACH type="full"]http://i.imgur.com/a485p3V.png]198380[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH type="full"]http://i.imgur.com/iO1PtoX.png]198381[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]199271[/ATTACH]

Download it here :

I hope you liked it because its my first ever pixeled hotel view from base and also some charachters are from other images etc.

Credits for me making this 80% & for fliphotell.se (the retro i work on)
Credits for the rest 20%

Bye!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, it looks very good. :junglejane:

Ragezone Furni Releaser
Reaction score
Looks good I also made a different one by myself an houre ago
We should make also new xmas furni

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is it already christmas poop ... But uhm where is the snow its not even cold....
And santaclaus is comming first or isnt he...

But its nice for a index yeah nice done I think

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The log-in is indeed just based of a other CMS but that's not what it's about, it's about the background that he put on the log-in screen. So for that, I personally find it very empty. Maybe add some more things to really give it the mood of christmas. Besides of that, good job!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ray IF you mean that we have tippen it from habway, no we havent habways theme on rev isnt the original , the original is wcms that Lazarus created tbh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well I've seen this index in a previous release and I'm sure that it wasn't from Lazarus though, but anyhow I know the person who made this so that's not the problem. The background is really nice anyhow!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
very beautiful, better than the original of this year.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is it already christmas poop ... But uhm where is the snow its not even cold....
And santaclaus is comming first or isnt he...

But its nice for a index yeah nice done I think

Americans pronounce kerstman as santaclaus, they do not know Sinterklaas i thought

Back