Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[New Clothes] coming straight HabboCity 2018

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, it's Mirlyn !

Today, i've decided to share all of clothing / effects until 2018 from the french hotel HabboCity (1000+clothing) and many news effects.

You will find in the download link the SWFs to put in your folder "gordon" and the figuredata.xml and figuremap.xml to put in your folder "gamedata" !

Here is the link below to download new clothing :

Scan VirusTotal :

Have a nice day ! :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the release! However, half the clothes ain't loading/showing in the Change clothes editor? I've replaced my Figuremap/data & put all the swfs in the gordon folder.

Not the first time I've tried adding custom clothing tho. Both times using Arcturus Emu.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the release! However, half the clothes ain't loading/showing in the Change clothes editor? I've replaced my Figuremap/data & put all the swfs in the gordon folder.

Not the first time I've tried adding custom clothing tho. Both times using Arcturus Emu.

You must make the file "figueredata.xml" containing all the clothes compatible with the production PRODUCTION-201611291003-338511768 used by Arcturus EMU but i don't know how to do that :/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im using plus emu and half of them load, the others do not work

LETS REACH 666 POSTS?!!!!
Reaction score
Just a heads uo, if you have this many clothes it takes a long time to load in the inventory and might feel laggy.

Do you have any for for this maby?
Like loading clothes async or delayed orsomthing because the long loads dont really matter but the screen freeze while loading.. .pfff

Back