Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CloudServer [PLUS] + Stable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

This is CloudEmu Base Plus it has very done features not like others emu that have features poorly coded. Open Source, in the download i leave the SWFS, CMS, SQL, and sql for the fast food.

Features:
FastFood
Camera
Jukebox
Quickpolls
Horses
Customs commands
Custom Wireds
Prefix and name color in the catalogue
Mini notification
and more!

Download:
Some images:
Screenshots:
JSqwUjY - CloudServer [PLUS] + Stable - RaGEZONE Forums

WniExv - CloudServer [PLUS] + Stable - RaGEZONE Forums

hyKyGFX - CloudServer [PLUS] + Stable - RaGEZONE Forums

qG6A2R7 - CloudServer [PLUS] + Stable - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
"Bad coded" lol, you are not the owner of the emulator and you are publishing without the proper permission of "JuanGomez"? ... The codified evil are you that you buy and as you do not know how to use it, you give -.- what's the point? I think JuanGomez terminated the current version and another company called "TecnoBeta" has created Orion Server, rewriting the complete emulator code and improving its performance, so I denounce this publication.

I guess "JuanGomez" (probably you considering the name DJGOMEZV) didn't get the permission of the author of Plus to publish the files? Just like the author of Plus didn't get permission to publish those files? (etc.) Quit whining about it. There are at least 10+ years of work stealing in the HH community. Rename, make a few modifications here and there and release. It's pretty common.

Thanks for the share, doesn't matter where it came from a share of files is always welcome since it'll help people learn and improve.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess "JuanGomez" (probably you considering the name DJGOMEZV) didn't get the permission of the author of Plus to publish the files? Just like the author of Plus didn't get permission to publish those files? (etc.) Quit whining about it. There are at least 10+ years of work stealing in the HH community. Rename, make a few modifications here and there and release. It's pretty common.

Thanks for the share, doesn't matter where it came from a share of files is always welcome since it'll help people learn and improve.

It is totally wrong that I am Juan, work with his partner but I did not have direct contact with him, but ElMayor should have the author's permissions, since when the whining when they published one of his projects they removed it now they will tell me an emulator called "Cloud Server "we can not report it? As I understand the author of Cloud (JuanGomez) has not given permission, but bet that if it was something of Carlos D. Edition or someone important in the community there are all running to report and warn Carlos and pff immediately remove .

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
It is totally wrong that I am Juan, work with his partner but I did not have direct contact with him, but ElMayor should have the author's permissions, since when the whining when they published one of his projects they removed it now they will tell me an emulator called "Cloud Server "we can not report it? As I understand the author of Cloud (JuanGomez) has not given permission, but bet that if it was something of Carlos D. Edition or someone important in the community there are all running to report and warn Carlos and pff immediately remove .

If servers get released here, they're staying here unless

1. The submission breaks forum rules
2. The server contains exploits/viruses
3. The original poster requests for the thread to be deleted.

I'm not going to delete it just because another forum user asked me to. I'm going to keep this submission up unless like I said, the circumstances mentioned above happen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A copied pasted Quasar in some sorts, I have a look at DevBST and ForoZn, you can say that following a betrayal you shared this emotion but you just renamed it in Cloud, it is really pitiful j I have practically fixed my emulator to me alone that your emulator and Quasar reunited if the desire to answer you :)Sorry I do not speak good English but I think I made myself understood, you pretend to be respectable developers by renaming the work of another you deserve not respect

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd remember that the Fast Food emulator from that spanish guy had some dangerous exploits.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Waw a fault stops you so easily say ... So just decompile the FastFood to find out if there is a flaw to exploit and then fix it, in any case when I see this topic it seriously begins to make me laugh.

Sorry for bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is habbihotel.es stuff.

Quasar Emulator and Bobba FastFood..
I released Quasar Emulator two months ago, and deleted the download-link.
I think you fast downloaded the source, which is indeed not your problem. :)

But PLEASE give credits to me and habbihotel.es
I can see things i coded in it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is habbihotel.es stuff.

Quasar Emulator and Bobba FastFood..
I released Quasar Emulator two months ago, and deleted the download-link.
I think you fast downloaded the source, which is indeed not your problem. :)

But PLEASE give credits to me and habbihotel.es
I can see things i coded in it.

What I see is that it is not only the French community that respects the rights of others, do not care you give them a good thing they share it in all the forums of the world must do this solo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The FastFood emulator was taken from Uncoded-Edition that brought it with it, Cloud Server acquired certain things from the Quasar (Bugeado) but they were solved said bugs In the emulator (Cloud) and not in Quasar, because it would have to have dedicated to adapt everything (Database) to a new emulator.

Here clearly Juan says that he denounces the publication, was published without his authorization and asks the RageZone community to act because of this.
[ Removed image ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He does not have to give his word on it too, he has not coded anything great, it is that an edition of Quasar and it is codes based on Azure it shows;)A little advice if you do not want to find the key under the door for your retros, start editing seriously your editions Plus because between the edition of sledmore that has only modified class names and your Quasar there is something Laugh there lol

Reaction score
Emulator renames were forbidden for a long time but then some idiot mod thought it would help to revive the section by allowing renames.

Guess what, if the author wants it removed then it shall be removed as he can claim that it is licensed software and cracks are not allowed PER FORUM RULED

Besides that, the rules used to be post individual fixes instead. There is nothing special about this. Dont let the same thing happen to plus as what has happened to butterfly and all the renames before. Its not cool either way.

Nobody including the current mods want their poop to be renamed / leaked. If I were to leak private projects of current mods (hypotetically) they would have been instantly been removed because thats how rules are bend.

Its not cool and I dont agree with any moderator here that supports leaking stuff.

Say that this section has been running on leaks is shenanigans. You know, people would actually be more inclined to release and share things if their work was respected and not fucked up / renamed / sold or whatever. Proof me wrong but before 2012, when butterfly was leaked, there were more active projects, more releases and this sections was overall more healthier. I know for a fact that people like Luminia release less cutoms because people are going to claim they made it, on other forums, their hotels etc.

You cannot keep this section healthy if you do not satisfy the contributors. They are what keeps this section active. If you keep penalizing contributors by not removing their work when they request it, they are no longer going to contribute. They are no longer going to trust other people. There are plenty of people in this Habbo section. There are plenty of people from 2010 - 2014 that are active here. Plenty of people that HAVE contributed in the past but no longer do so because of this.

Last edited:
Retired
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Proof me wrong but before 2012, when butterfly was leaked, there were more active projects, more releases and this sections was overall more healthier. I know for a fact that people like @Luminia release less cutoms because people are going to claim they made it, on other forums, their hotels etc.

It might be that more content was released those days, but I disagree in terms of usable servers. The alternative to bfly was to use Phoenix, which most people ended up using and we all know how stable that was. Other than that, I had some kid trying to rat my pc each month just to get their hands on bfly. Fun times :)

Edit:
wheres my name on the credits list pls

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It could've just been called a Plus edit which it is, just some new features. And where are the credits on this thread?

Emulator renames were forbidden for a long time but then some idiot mod thought it would help to revive the section by allowing renames.

Guess what, if the author wants it removed then it shall be removed as he can claim that it is licensed software and cracks are not allowed PER FORUM RULED

Besides that, the rules used to be post individual fixes instead. There is nothing special about this. Dont let the same thing happen to plus as what has happened to butterfly and all the renames before. Its not cool either way.

Nobody including the current mods want their poop to be renamed / leaked. If I were to leak private projects of current mods (hypotetically) they would have been instantly been removed because thats how rules are bend.

Its not cool and I dont agree with any moderator here that supports leaking stuff.

Say that this section has been running on leaks is shenanigans. You know, people would actually be more inclined to release and share things if their work was respected and not fucked up / renamed / sold or whatever. Proof me wrong but before 2012, when butterfly was leaked, there were more active projects, more releases and this sections was overall more healthier. I know for a fact that people like Luminia release less cutoms because people are going to claim they made it, on other forums, their hotels etc.

You cannot keep this section healthy if you do not satisfy the contributors. They are what keeps this section active. If you keep penalizing contributors by not removing their work when they request it, they are no longer going to contribute. They are no longer going to trust other people. There are plenty of people in this Habbo section. There are plenty of people from 2010 - 2014 that are active here. Plenty of people that HAVE contributed in the past but no longer do so because of this.

For the first time in my life I don't get annoyed by one of your posts and actually praise it. There's progress Wesley. I'm glad we have people like you here in our section.

It's sad to see people wouldn't contribute because of all of that. I wonder though if there's any time people are going to see that in and stop doing it, because to be honest, with the amount of - urgh I can't call them noobs but you get it - I don't think they'll stop.

Reaction score
It's sad to see people wouldn't contribute because of all of that. I wonder though if there's any time people are going to see that in and stop doing it, because to be honest, with the amount of - urgh I can't call them noobs but you get it - I don't think they'll stop.

Contributing is more than just releasing projects. It's also respecting other people's work.

Reaction score
Plus Emulator was already a bunch of spaghetti code compared with some emulators written from scratch like Arcturus.

I assume you've just added more features without cleaning up the code?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What part of the files are being edited for the camera? Since it does not work, everything else works perfect!
What part of the files are being edited for the camera? Since it does not work, everything else works perfect!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You need the swf decomprimer Rabb to decomprime the habboswf and look for "camera" or "habbodm" and change it for you link.

Reaction score
Contributing is more than just releasing projects. It's also respecting other people's work.

Sadly all their work is lost in all the edits and renames people made. And dont get me wrong, but that is what you get when you release your poop on poop download sites. There is no way someone can prove she/he made it. Then the fact that Uber nor it's edits, like: plus, butfly or phoenix etc, has not been released with a license file.

People who remember that you made it are the only evidence that the code is yours. Sadly we all know how trustful some can be. So suck it up and deal with it. Kids dont respect license software. People, most of them, fail to release their software with a license. And like TG said, they fail to respect other people's work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back