Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CloudServer [PLUS] + Stable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Download: https://mega.nz/#F!gpBhWQDJ!lSxA1B6b97xAtLoDWH3N-w
Some images:
http://imgur.com/a/3MQxO
It's probably to have the download in other server? please? ... thanks...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all, im new in this site, some can help me to know a newbie tutorial to run this server and make a debug, thanks.

Hi all, im new in this site, some can help me to know a newbie tutorial to run this server and make a debug, thanks.
I answer myself http://forum.ragezone.com/f335/r63b-habbo-retro-plus-emu-1130955/ :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the Release!

NzcmEQJ - CloudServer [PLUS] + Stable - RaGEZONE Forums

how can i config it?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
"Stable"
I dread to think what you guys think unstable looks like.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dafak is this release. Another rename? In my opinion does exists two types of renames.

First one:
1. Author changes Credits, Loading ASCII and Variable names like the Emulator name
2. Author copies some fixes from forums like RaGEZONE
3. Author does only other some little changes like Packets version.
4. Author removes credits and says it's a brand new release and the revolution of the world, and says is stable.
5. Author just move classes to different paths or rename classes methods or class names.

I hate this type of rename.

Second One:
1. Author maintain credits but add his one too
2. Author changes Loading ASCII
3. Changes Emulator Names or Not
4. Create brand new Amazing Features and useful features (not only Ducking commands)
5. Updates the Release
6. Changes massive database structure or a half of it.
7. Author refactors the code... or not.
8. Author create security improvements
9. And much more

I appreciate this type of rename, they able that the community continues if not amazing developers does something from scratch like Glaceon Quackster The General and many others.

----
For the community sake, stop posting those Plus Edits.

Reaction score
4. Author removes credits and says it's a brand new release and the revolution of the world, and says is stable.
5. Author just move classes to different paths or rename classes methods or class names.
=

Hurr durr every day the same poop and mods won't do anything about it as it 'brings activity back to the section'. No it doesn't and it only gives people motivation to pull this poop. People that rename should be banned as they are a disgrace for this community.

To prove my point. Quackster made this comment 4 weeks ago saying that it must require atleast 1 screenshot in order to comply with the section rules. After 4 weeks not updated and guess what, thread has not been removed.

Unless mods stop bending the rules and just abide them and ban emulator renames, nothing here will change.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I agree with saamus and The General. "Renames are good" as long as they are real edits and not some crappy assembled poop with fixes from all over the forum. What's even the fun of it? Isn't it like more fun to write something your own?

I probably will get an angry MOD for going offtopic but I just feel bad for the community with this kind of... well, I don't want to be rude or mean or whatever, so I'm not going to say the word.

Reaction score
They don't care about this, people like Plus and there is no recent release. Stop crying because this is more active than your poop. RZ care about members / visitors / noobs, and they're damn right! You guys bring up poop and ruining RZ by trying to run the community, even with the 'cool/stable' releases. The Community have to move themselves, not by crying idiots nor by Mods however sometimes it's needed ye. $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Cya ^

Reaction score
They don't care about this, people like Plus and there is no recent release. Stop crying because this is more active than your poop. RZ care about members / visitors / noobs, and they're damn right! You guys bring up poop and ruining RZ by trying to run the community, even with the 'cool/stable' releases. The Community have to move themselves, not by crying idiots nor by Mods however sometimes it's needed ye. $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Cya ^

You don't care about nothing but your own wallet.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Thread locked due the commotion it is causing. Stop the 'renaming is poop' people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back