Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Alpha MaleRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    /etc/rc.localLocation
    2,208Posts

Re: CloudServer [PLUS] + Stable

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Dafak is this release. Another rename? In my opinion does exists two types of renames.

First one:
    1. Author changes Credits, Loading ASCII and Variable names like the Emulator name
    2. Author copies some fixes from forums like RaGEZONE
    3. Author does only other some little changes like Packets version.
    4. Author removes credits and says it's a brand new release and the revolution of the world, and says is stable.
    5. Author just move classes to different paths or rename classes methods or class names.

I hate this type of rename.

Second One:
    1. Author maintain credits but add his one too
    2. Author changes Loading ASCII
    3. Changes Emulator Names or Not
    4. Create brand new Amazing Features and useful features (not only fucking commands)
    5. Updates the Release
    6. Changes massive database structure or a half of it.
    7. Author refactors the code... or not.
    8. Author create security improvements
    9. And much more

I appreciate this type of rename, they able that the community continues if not amazing developers does something from scratch like @Glaceon @Quackster @The General and many others.

----
    For the community sake, stop posting those Plus Edits.

The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,816Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saamus View Post
    4. Author removes credits and says it's a brand new release and the revolution of the world, and says is stable.
    5. Author just move classes to different paths or rename classes methods or class names.
    =
    Hurr durr every day the same shit and mods won't do anything about it as it 'brings activity back to the section'. No it doesn't and it only gives people motivation to pull this shit. People that rename should be banned as they are a disgrace for this community.

To prove my point. Quackster made this comment 4 weeks ago saying that it must require atleast 1 screenshot in order to comply with the section rules. After 4 weeks not updated and guess what, thread has not been removed.

Unless mods stop bending the rules and just abide them and ban emulator renames, nothing here will change.
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

SubscriberRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,205Posts

I agree with @saamus and @The General. "Renames are good" as long as they are real edits and not some crappy assembled shit with fixes from all over the forum. What's even the fun of it? Isn't it like more fun to write something your own?

I probably will get an angry MOD for going offtopic but I just feel bad for the community with this kind of... well, I don't want to be rude or mean or whatever, so I'm not going to say the word.
    https://aurora-dev.com/ - https://worldofmrjosh.com

No matter how much you fall down, you can always reach your destination by standing up again.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2010 Join Date
    925Posts

They don't care about this, people like Plus and there is no recent release. Stop crying because this is more active than your shit. RZ care about members / visitors / noobs, and they're damn right! You guys bring up shit and ruining RZ by trying to run the community, even with the 'cool/stable' releases. The Community have to move themselves, not by crying idiots nor by Mods however sometimes it's needed ye. $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Cya ^

The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,816Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chapo View Post
    They don't care about this, people like Plus and there is no recent release. Stop crying because this is more active than your shit. RZ care about members / visitors / noobs, and they're damn right! You guys bring up shit and ruining RZ by trying to run the community, even with the 'cool/stable' releases. The Community have to move themselves, not by crying idiots nor by Mods however sometimes it's needed ye. $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Cya ^
    You don't care about nothing but your own wallet.
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

ModeratorRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    InternetLocation
    2,467Posts

Thread locked due the commotion it is causing. Stop the 'renaming is shit' people.
    Last edited by Taiga; 01-07-17 at 01:34 PM.
    Moderator & Developer
    I CAN NOT HELP YOU WITH YOUR SERVER, USE THE CORRECT HELP SECTION INSTEAD.
    I AM ONLY TAIGA ON RAGEZONE!
    BE CAREFUL WITH IMPOSTORS!

DO NOT PM ME FOR GAME RELATED QUESTIONS, THESE MESSAGES WILL BE IGNORED!

The Rules | Discord | MMORPG Extra | Contact Me

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Advertisement