Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Coding RevCMS Addons (Habbo Theme)

Reaction score
RevCMS Habbo Theme Addons

Hey guys, Im back and starting to work on RevCMS Habbo Theme again. Anyone have any requests? My last thread failed due to some personal issues. But I am back and ready.

Just reply with the Name of addon you want, Description, Able to release? And ill get started.
Ill also have a live preview available for the addons being worked on. Thanks guys!

-PythoneX12

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have a request! Fully Working Index and Register page. I tried so many different releases and doesn’t seem to work or look nice. I tried Wickd from rival forum and it doesn’t work, I have kinda working page but it redirect back to /register instead /index#registration and the register button doesn’t look neat. I’ll update the post with images of what I mean.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey guys, Im back and starting to work on RevCMS Habbo Theme again. Anyone have any requests? My last thread failed due to some personal issues. But I am back and ready.

Just reply with the Name of addon you want, Description, Able to release? And ill get started.
Ill also have a live preview available for the addons being worked on. Thanks guys!

-PythoneX12
Can you send me a private message? Your carton is full!

Reaction score
I have a request! Fully Working Index and Register page. I tried so many different releases and doesn’t seem to work or look nice. I tried Wickd from rival forum and it doesn’t work, I have kinda working page but it redirect back to /register instead /index#registration and the register button doesn’t look neat. I’ll update the post with images of what I mean.

Index and Register are complete. PM me or let me know I can release etc,

Thanks! (Y)

Reaction score
It's crazy to see Glee and PythoneX12 still kicking.. Brings back memories!

Lmao Glee you seem to ALWAYS need help, can't seem to get anything to work can ya? Feel free to inbox me if you ever need any help, even though I'm out of the Habbo scene I still have a few tricks up my sleeve :cool:

RevCMS is so out-dated, honestly why not work on maybe one of the newer content management systems? Just food for thought!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey :) awesome!! :D i have ideas of addons
> Manage items inventory from website (can see furni we have with small images from icons and can remove)
> Support ticket system/forum
:eek: it would be great!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

-PythoneX12
If you are really bored and have some time the community is in dire need of a stable, secure CMS that is as easy to use as Rev.

People are stuck between Brain and Rev because they don't know how to setup a more technically demanding CMS such as Choclatey, Heroic, etc.

Back