Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[COKESTUDIOS] [MyCoke] Complete Files - Download

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just found a link to cokestudios server/client files that were posted 1-2 months ago on the cokestudios subreddit. Cokestudios was similar to habbo hotel and was released by Coca Cola in the early 2000s. The files can be downloaded .

I'm hoping that you guys will be able to help out so we can start making cokestudios retros. All credits go to Clint, the creator, and please join us at the . The original post of the files release can be found
EDIT: I have managed to make it in game. . It seems that full functionality has not yet been programmed into it yet, but Clint did say that all files should be included in this download pack.

To any of those curious and wanting to try it out, here's how.

(must be this version - nothing later) and and add the entire cokestudios directory as a trusted folder (that way everything inside is trusted by flash player). Click Start Server and go to: /Cokestudios private server/cokemusic/coke.html and the game should work.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Good release, ill be trying this one out also I believe the error, "EXE4J_JAVA_HOME" is cause there is no JVM found on your system. So you have to define EXE4J_JAVA_HOME to point to an installed JDK or JRE or download a JRE from, java.com

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,
@KyleeIsProzZ I know that. I've been trying to fix the error for 2 days by following guides on google including uninstalling all java, reinstalling, adding the EXE4J_JAVA_HOME to system variables and pointing it to both the 32 bit and 64 bit JRE versions, and I've got nothing.

Why don't you try running the server on your own computer and report back if it works?

Thanks for your support guys. I don't want people focusing on this small error because it may be unique to me. People have been trying to revive cokestudios ever since it shut down, and since it wasn't quite as popular as habbo it really struggled. People tried reviving it back seperately, but it wasn't super successful because it required quite a bit of work. Now we have these files that could bring it back with the expertise of the people here.

Last edited:
C# / Java Programmer
Reaction score
Unfortunately manually adding EXE4J_JAVA_HOME to the environment variables on my system failed as well. This was built against a VERY old version of the JRE, Java 1.4 (11), and I suspect that's why it's causing problems. The execution script probably sees the variable, but when it scans the directory it's not seeing the directory structure it's expecting.

You can find Java 1.4.* here: (the anchor I'm linking is to the exact version this copy of ElectroServer3 was built against, though I'm not sure if the later versions will break anything, probably not.)

Interesting find, I had no idea there was still a community of interested people regarding Coke Studios. This was a fun game, it's a shame Coca-Cola let it die. Sulake built this btw, for anyone who doesn't know the history. That's why it's in this subforum. :p

edit: Voila! -- turns out I was right. :)
edit 2: You can grab the Java version here for Windows if you'd rather not sign up for an Oracle account:

The client seems hella broken. It looks like Clinton decompiled it from the Shockwave format and reimplemented it in Flash/AS2? Bizarre.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow thats amazing. Not even 2 hours and the first problem is fixed. Am I supposed to use java 1.4 and use that in the system environment variables?

EDIT: Server troubles related to EXE4J_JAVA_HOME can be fixed by downloading Java 1.4.2 at the link provided in the post above. (Courtesy of scottstamp851)

Last edited:
Reaction score
As far as I remember the client AND the server is broke. I've runned this (executed server successfully etc) months ago for testing purpose, and it got me nowhere. It maded a small connection, and the player kept outside room if I remember correctly, couldn't move, and it was without it's clothes. Probably this server is just an alpha version handled to coca before the official version to come.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well I wouldn't say its broken but rather its incomplete. You can enter rooms, walk around and talk. Nothing else has been coded into it yet from what I've seen. The issue is that people were struggling to find the files for years now so there was no way to work on it besides those specific developers, and hopefully now that the files can be readily downloaded this will help kickstart the work on this game.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Look's great, I was really interested on everythign related with My Coke a few years ago. I'm not part the Habbo Scene/everything related anymore but I'll test it and check it later, looks with this like some things happened this past years and I didn't noticed.

Anyways looks like there are some news on the , Amy Marshall (I've met her as AmyIsBored) is not any longer and Mark Hughes is working on it atm.
There is a link to his on GitHub with everything related to MyCoke, seems like there are some interesting JS Projects about My Coke and I wonder if this are some updated files or is just the same everyone has.

Btw, who's Clint? Who's this new guy (Mark Hughes) and why Amy gave him the project? Someone know where's Amy and why she leaved the project? I don't understand it, I followed this for a lot of time when Amy was working on it showing me some updates by Skype.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was interested in this so I decided to try it out for myself and this is what I get.
denidzoja - [COKESTUDIOS] [MyCoke] Complete Files - Download - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@lRetros hey man, well this is what happened. Amy was working on her own set of files seperately, and she stopped a year ago. I don't think she ever ended up publicly releasing those files. As of now I'm assuming that no one on here has them. As for Mark Hughes, I have no idea what exactly he's working on. Clint (he is from the , and his files were released there). I think these files are different from Amy's files, but these are the only files i've gotten my hands on.

@CrashRetros I think you forgot to start your server. in the main folder you must open the 'StartServer' application before you open up coke.html. Once the server is up and running it will . Then you can open up coke.html. Either that or you haven't set the main cokestudios folder as a trusted source in flash player. Read the top post.

@Cankiee yeah there were several people that had files for this game. This is the inaugural release of files publicly (credits to Clint). We're hoping that people do some development work on this to get it done.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@CrashRetros I think you forgot to start your server. in the main folder you must open the 'StartServer' application before you open up coke.html. Once the server is up and running it will . Then you can open up coke.html. Either that or you haven't set the main cokestudios folder as a trusted source in flash player. Read the top post.
Im still getting the same error but i managed to get the "startserver" to load.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Amy quit working on this a while ago and she told me the problems she was having and she said it's too complicated for just one person to work on it, we need a team. This is great though. I'm download that JV file to try it right now.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@KingMustang13 yeah that sounds reasonable. The good thing is that we have all the files within the /Cokestudios private server/cokemusic/src folder. We also have a working client/server. The issue is now finding people who have experience programming with habbo retros (both Habbo and CokeStudios are made by the same company) who like this game enough to try and finish it.

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
@KingMustang13 yeah that sounds reasonable. The good thing is that we have all the files within the /Cokestudios private server/cokemusic/src folder. We also have a working client/server. The issue is now finding people who have experience programming with habbo retros (both Habbo and CokeStudios are made by the same company) who like this game enough to try and finish it.

There's lots of guys who will be willing to do this I'm sure in time. If you want to read a tutorial on a Habbo server from back close to when CokeStudios was around, check out https://forum.ragezone.com/f331/guide-coding-functions-habbo-emulators-477478/

Does anyone know if it's legal to use this or not?

Back