Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[COKESTUDIOS] [MyCoke] Complete Files - Download

Reaction score
Well, it's gone now. I'd imagine the copyright is no longer being enforced if it's even still active. It's legal enough. :p

Still got COKE images/texts in it.
I mean it was only a little game to advertise the product in a diffrent way but I think THE COCA-COLA COMPANY can still do something against you if they want.

Cheers,

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The old CokeStudios working Retro

I remember Mahmut was working on this and made a successful retro with Open Connection and working Public/Private Rooms but programmed it with Java since CokeStudios was old-school programmed.

Here are some images of the old CokeStudios WORKING RETRO!

denidzoja - [COKESTUDIOS] [MyCoke] Complete Files - Download - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@KingMustang13 so are there any files available or is this another project attempt that went dark mid-production.

EDIT: found the original post on Hack Forums. The last updates were in 2012 and no files were updated there.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah exactly, it's been too long and I haven't heard from them. Amy quit for her reasons but I might be able to get her work since we talked a lot. I'll try to contact her and get her work and let you know.

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not sure where the hell the source code is so I decompiled the JAR file:

Enjoy. Interesting, the protocol looks like it's all XML? That's so gay on so many levels, but if that's the case (and I'm not mistaken) then it's the easiest protocol to implement, you could make a server in just about a few hours...

Edit:

Also worth noting, the client probably isn't all that protected, so customizing it must be fun. Unless it's all director, but I think it's flash, for some reason I always thought it was director too... Unless they changed that after they ditched Sulake? I know my Habbo history better than my coke studios history, good times regardless.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys,

So apparently a guy named Mark Hughes is taking over the effort from Amy after all. You can read about it and his GitHub is

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
All I can contribute is my support from the side lines as I'm not a programmer. You all rock for trying to piece this together. I'm here on day one once you all get it figured out. Maybe we can create a fund for donations toward creating a team? I think this can gain traction if presented properly to the right people.

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
All I can contribute is my support from the side lines as I'm not a programmer. You all rock for trying to piece this together. I'm here on day one once you all get it figured out. Maybe we can create a fund for donations toward creating a team? I think this can gain traction if presented properly to the right people.

Funds and donations usually only happen after a project is completed in this community. And even then.. people are cheap and greedy.

Projects here are mainly just done for fun and experience.

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned my website full of furni images!

I'm still trying to gather the rotated furniture, I've collected most.

Omgggggg. Dude, you rock. You just saved me houuuuuuuurs of designing my own furni from scratch. Now I can use the best stuff as a base. Would you be able to reply with a link to a zipped folder of all the images?

I'm planning to find a bunch of my favourite graphic art and combine it all. :p

Thanks buds.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Omgggggg. Dude, you rock. You just saved me houuuuuuuurs of designing my own furni from scratch. Now I can use the best stuff as a base. Would you be able to reply with a link to a zipped folder of all the images?

I'm planning to find a bunch of my favourite graphic art and combine it all. :p

Thanks buds.

Access the old layout here.
FILE > SAVE AS > HTML...

Make sure you put the file inside a folder. All images will download when doing so.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bump, curious if these files still exist somewhere

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Bump, curious if these files still exist somewhere

Im not sure if these are the exact files uploaded here but these are what I have in my archive. I have used them before and they work but lots of functionality is missing...

Back