Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Comet-Server-2.1.2-TEST2 Open source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi everyone,

here's one of the last version of comet, updated by leon on his git.
what's new ?

Code:
-rewritten room and item
-fastfood
-wireds blob, highscore, team
-new commands (hidewired, etc...)
-new version (PRODUCTION-201709192204-203982672)
-rewritten groups system
-new modules system
-more stable than all others emulators (included old publics comet versions)
-camera's working 100%
-can hold 800+ (and more) tested on my italian hotel
-and many many others...

Downloads :

Database :
Emulator :
SWF (take Habbo_patched.swf) :
Scan :

be careful, there's some missing MySQL query, database hasn't been updated since a long time ago, but you can easily add it yourself, when you start the emulator you'll see what's wrong and you can add it

Bye,
sorry for English im italian:love:

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks for the release!
Will see if I can get some screenshots!

bRWz7tQ - Comet-Server-2.1.2-TEST2 Open source - RaGEZONE Forums

Psgxohz - Comet-Server-2.1.2-TEST2 Open source - RaGEZONE Forums

Current observations:
- User Subscriptions HC is not done. Currently hard coded to give users HC
Code:
[COLOR=#CC7832]this[/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6].[/COLOR][COLOR=#9876AA]expire [/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6]= ([/COLOR][COLOR=#CC7832]int[/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6]) Comet.[/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6][I]getTime[/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6]() + [/COLOR][COLOR=#6897BB]315569260[/COLOR][COLOR=#CC7832];[/COLOR]
- As mentioned by OP there are missing tables
Code:
- items_crackable_rewards
- player_navigator_view_modes
- Room tool doesn't seem to work, opens and then can't be closed. Doesn't show correct room info. Possibly a SQL error which shouldn't be too hard to sort
Code:
[2018-03-20 12:48:28,093] ERROR com.cometproject.server.storage.SqlHelper - Error while executing query
java.sql.SQLException: Data truncated for column 'state' at row 1

Would need some fixes to get it to a stable state to be used on a hotel. Personally I would not want to use this on a production server for now.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the release!
Will see if I can get some screenshots!

bRWz7tQ - Comet-Server-2.1.2-TEST2 Open source - RaGEZONE Forums

Psgxohz - Comet-Server-2.1.2-TEST2 Open source - RaGEZONE Forums

Current observations:
- User Subscriptions HC is not done. Currently hard coded to give users HC
Code:
[COLOR=#CC7832]this[/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6].[/COLOR][COLOR=#9876AA]expire [/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6]= ([/COLOR][COLOR=#CC7832]int[/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6]) Comet.[/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6][I]getTime[/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6]() + [/COLOR][COLOR=#6897BB]315569260[/COLOR][COLOR=#CC7832];[/COLOR]
- As mentioned by OP there are missing tables
Code:
- items_crackable_rewards
- player_navigator_view_modes
- Room tool doesn't seem to work, opens and then can't be closed. Doesn't show correct room info. Possibly a SQL error which shouldn't be too hard to sort
Code:
[2018-03-20 12:48:28,093] ERROR com.cometproject.server.storage.SqlHelper - Error while executing query
java.sql.SQLException: Data truncated for column 'state' at row 1

Would need some fixes to get it to a stable state to be used on a hotel. Personally I would not want to use this on a production server for now.

Can you share the comet.jar 2.1.2 and the file run.bat for newbies please, thanks.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@MirlynDevil
Here is everything needed to run 'out of the box';
https://mega.nz/#!5R0mVQiQ!wBpDcz68pDOBvJFB0N4jRablCF-utFAJIMxo5n0N9sE

Just make a .bat file and paste in the following
Code:
java -jar Comet-Server-2.1.2-TEST2.jar

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@MirlynDevil
Here is everything needed to run 'out of the box';
https://mega.nz/#!5R0mVQiQ!wBpDcz68pDOBvJFB0N4jRablCF-utFAJIMxo5n0N9sE

Just make a .bat file and paste in the following
Code:
java -jar Comet-Server-2.1.2-TEST2.jar

Thanks and for the last can you share the clean database with all tables for Comet 2.1.2 it's very important for newbies :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks and for the last can you share the clean database with all tables for Comet 2.1.2 it's very important for newbies :)
Just use the DB that came with it. Works fine apart from the few tables missing that I reported. Shouldn't be too hard to add.
I have no this version is too unstable for my liking therefore I'm not going to put the effort in to add the tables.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Mee too i'm just looking this version of Comet in local (i'm work on localhost)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice release, but Comet is dead. Comet also has some dangerous things which can end up in crashes or any other dangerous things. Since Leon does not focus on Habbo things anymore and just focus on stealing money from others, there are some other versions out which called 'Asteroid'. This release is NOT the version of Leet & Habblet. Also never buy something from Leon since he will deliver you poop and promise you things from Leet/Habblet which he doesn't have. Bye

what are these dangerous bugs you're talking about?

Reaction score
What hotel you use??
About the bugs and problems.... Is my opinion... for me this is the one the bests emulator to use, better than PlusEMU, is easy to fix problems and bugs, has a good base, but... if get stuck in the rewrites poop they've done in plus, because they do not know how to fix a problem in comet or arcturus, will not evolve anything ...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What hotel you use??
About the bugs and problems.... Is my opinion... for me this is the one the bests emulator to use, better than PlusEMU, is easy to fix problems and bugs, has a good base, but... if get stuck in the rewrites poop they've done in plus, because they do not know how to fix a problem in comet or arcturus, will not evolve anything ...

there's some bugs in this comet version, but he can be better than plusemu if you have or if you are a good developer, coz you can't use directly this version on a public hotel

Reaction score
there's some bugs in this comet version, but he can be better than plusemu if you have or if you are a good developer, coz you can't use directly this version on a public hotel

Yeah... the base of comet is much better than actual plus... People say "comet is dead", it is because they did not have the capacity / time to study the comet they had in plusemu.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, I've done some tests with this version of Comet, and I'm here to show why this can't be used with a Production Server:

Code:
- Groups doesn't work properly; (At least the forum doesn't work properly, the rest apparently works fine)
- Room Properties show error on console and don't save the modifications on database;
- Navigator show an error on console; (It's very easy to fix)
- Banzai doesn't work properly; (Don't count the score)
- Freeze doesn't work properly;
- Some wireds seems to be broken;
- MySQL Connection is not stable;
- Items module is not finished;
- And some others huge things which can cause huge problems to u and ur hotel;- And the most important, some codes seems to be messed up and/or unfinished.
Like some guys on this topic said, comet is one of the best emulators, good base, good code, but at least this version, is not a good way to put your hotel online, like the version says: TEST.
But thanks bro, this is a very good base to make an good and stable emulator!

COMET IS NOT DEAD BRO!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice release indeed, however what mister Chapo stated is frankly quite right. This is an licensed emulator, therefore a leak.

Leon is known to have an ace up in his sleeve and I bet his not the only one. This is not an safe build and wouldn't recommend for an live Hotel unless you have basic Java knowledge (and I didn't mean commands).

Nice release, but Comet is dead. Comet also has some dangerous things which can end up in crashes or any other dangerous things. Since Leon does not focus on Habbo things anymore and just focus on stealing money from others, there are some other versions out which called 'Asteroid'. This release is NOT the version of Leet & Habblet. Also never buy something from Leon since he will deliver you poop and promise you things from Leet/Habblet which he doesn't have. Bye

xHosts.uk - Windows & Linux VPS - Cosmic Guard
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Comet was a good emulator when I was using it a few years ago, but sadly it appears to have died off mostly as Leon appeared to stop working on it as a main project. I was good friends with Leon until he failed to repay what he owed me and I have since took legal action to recover this which has just been issued for debt recovery from the high court a few days ago.

To sum up

Good emulator overall
Not to be trusted when it comes to money as proven by the legal action I have taken.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi everyone,

here's one of the last version of comet, updated by leon on his git.
what's new ?

Code:
-rewritten room and item
-fastfood
-wireds blob, highscore, team
-new commands (hidewired, etc...)
-new version (PRODUCTION-201709192204-203982672)
-rewritten groups system
-new modules system
-more stable than all others emulators (included old publics comet versions)
-camera's working 100%
-can hold 800+ (and more) tested on my italian hotel
-and many many others...

Downloads :

Database :
Emulator :
SWF (take Habbo_patched.swf) :
Scan :

be careful, there's some missing MySQL query, database hasn't been updated since a long time ago, but you can easily add it yourself, when you start the emulator you'll see what's wrong and you can add it

Bye,
sorry for English im italian:love:

I'm Italian and I do not know any hotel with more than 100 online, how did you test it?

Back