Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cracked Phoenix Emulator 3.8.1 [Errors/Source Code/Clean]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The one from AmirZ does have one error.

exceptions:
User DC: System.NullReferenceException: De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld.
bij Phoenix.HabboHotel.GameClients.Class14.method_13(Byte[]& byte_0) in C:\Users\Amir\Desktop\Phoenix 3.0\Phoenix 3.0\Phoenix\HabboHotel\GameClients\Class14.cs:regel 111

EDIT:
On line 111 it says: if ((class2 != null) && Class2.smethod_10().method_0(class2.UInt32_0, out interface2))
How to fix?

Reaction score
Since no one wants to work with me, I've just decided to dump this for you guys.. Do as you please with this source, and I wish you all good luck. As I'm not going to waste my time with jerks, and no offence, noobs.. But, I was just learning, but people don't understand, so yeah...

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Sorry, I am not going to use this because i dont think this is safety for my hotel, I've heard there are some extremely dangerous commands inside it. Lets see what Aaron is going to say over this

Reaction score
Sorry, I am not going to use this because i dont think this is safety for my hotel, I've heard there are some extremely dangerous commands inside it. Lets see what Aaron is going to say over this

And you want to know what's even funny about your comment? That the actual emulator itself has those exact same commands in them, and that's why cracked/source Phoenix is safer in a long run. Please get your facts right before posting, thanks :)

topkek amirite??
Reaction score
And you want to know what's even funny about your comment? That the actual emulator itself has those exact same commands in them, and that's why cracked/source Phoenix is safer in a long run. Please get your facts right before posting, thanks :)
The actual emulator has them in for situations like this. If Aaron sees a cracked hotel, he will duck it up - as we've all seen!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Very much luck with this,
I guess there are going to be some users who will use the source for their own new Phoenix like emulator.
Well if it is fully working :p

Good luck bro,

Greetz,

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Our family doesnt have much money so for that they say hardly NO, and i want to use Butterfly but cant get it working with RevCMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back