Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cracked Phoenix Emulator 3.8.1 [Errors/Source Code/Clean]

Status
Not open for further replies.
topkek amirite??
Reaction score
Our family doesnt have much money so for that they say hardly NO, and i want to use Butterfly but cant get it working with RevCMS

If you can't get it to work with RevCMS (it requires little skill to modify the SSO ticket system) then I suggest you use a different CMS..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"blabla this isn´t cracking" stop Ducking spamming.
You know what a crack is? Right a bypass against a licensecheck or something else.

"You have only to use ollydbg" stop crying deobfuscaten is easier and has the same goal.
god damn noobs.

Anyway nice release you can pm me I can show you how to decrypt the xenocode in 1 minute.

I'm-a ruin you, punt!
Reaction score
I’m surprised Aaron’s not here yet, guiding us with his words of ultimate wisdom.

Good release anyway, and congratulations on your first time! :)

I don't even know
Loyal Member
Reaction score
"blabla this isn´t cracking" stop Ducking spamming.
You know what a crack is? Right a bypass against a licensecheck or something else.

"You have only to use ollydbg" stop crying deobfuscaten is easier and has the same goal.
god damn noobs.

Anyway nice release you can pm me I can show you how to decrypt the xenocode in 1 minute.

Disassembling will create 200 errors and the stability becomes poop because of it.

I don't even know
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is a clean, un-edited release of the emulator, but it just has some problems in it witch can be fixed.. I'm still learning, remember, and I am hoping that I can get it fully readable.

This is actually pretty easy to make, .NET Dump -> Deobfuscate -> Disassemble -> This
But as I said, if you want to crack it properly use Reflexil otherwise you'll get 200 errors like this source has and a lot of bugs.

If you want to crack is as good as possible, crack the hard-obfuscated version (then it'll be bugless)

topkek amirite??
Reaction score

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Whats that?

Liam - Cracked Phoenix Emulator 3.8.1 [Errors/Source Code/Clean] - RaGEZONE Forums

topkek amirite??
Reaction score
if you can't progam witch C# don't use this than there are exploits in it ;)
They aren't exploits. They're backdoors; added by Aaron as a useful security measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back