Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Latest CRACKED SWF + Headers PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104 [PLUSEMU]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CatalogIndexComposer.css Subcategories fixed:

Imma be posting some other fixes on help thread

There's a problem with your fix, you have to replace
Code:
[COLOR=#333333]Page[/COLOR][COLOR=#008000].[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000FF]MinimumRank [/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]>[/COLOR][COLOR=#333333] Session[/COLOR][COLOR=#008000].[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000FF]GetHabbo[/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]([/COLOR][COLOR=#008000])[/COLOR][COLOR=#008000].[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000FF]Rank[/COLOR]

with
Code:
[COLOR=#333333]Page[/COLOR][COLOR=#008000].[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000FF]MinimumRank [/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]>=[/COLOR][COLOR=#333333] Session[/COLOR][COLOR=#008000].[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000FF]GetHabbo[/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]([/COLOR][COLOR=#008000])[/COLOR][COLOR=#008000].[/COLOR]Rank

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's a problem with your fix, you have to write "Page.MinimumRank>= Session.GetHabbo().Rank" not "Page.MinimumRank> Session.GetHabbo().Rank"

Problem? I just used same function as the original xd its just the condition whether equal or not to the minimum rank, nothing that affects the whole function, so I don't call that a problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're right, sorry.
I say that because i've tested it and if you're rank 1 you can't see anything in the catalog so i supposed that the problem was that condition

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, come on ...
Current releases are 3 categories in the catalog index beyond the root (I was even impressed as they had still problems with it, it was obvious and you did not even notice, if it was not XxMurphyxX post the "fix", you would probably continue with this problem by months) ...

Categories:
1 - Tab - all must have a location (page link)
2 - Categories - Categories with disabled page (those that should not load the page, it is only an option in the menu) NEVER may be the beginning of a tab or she will be carrying forever until you select another category from the menu
3 - Sub Categories - Nothing new ...

Categories (2) whenever they are is disabled page, the id is -1 (it was the correction that XxMurphyxX forgotten), you can not start a tab if they are disabled (as said before)
Matthew Carter
Maybe this will help you organize your catalog and make it work and make sure it is not so:
Code:
[COLOR=#333333]Page[/COLOR][COLOR=#008000].[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000FF]MinimumRank [/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]>=[/COLOR][COLOR=#333333] Session[/COLOR][COLOR=#008000].[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000FF]GetHabbo[/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]([/COLOR][COLOR=#008000])[/COLOR][COLOR=#008000].[/COLOR][COLOR=#666666]Rank[/COLOR]

this is wrong, should be > only ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, come on ...
Current releases are 3 categories in the catalog index beyond the root (I was even impressed as they had still problems with it, it was obvious and you did not even notice, if it was not XxMurphyxX post the "fix", you would probably continue with this problem by months) ...

Categories:
1 - Tab - all must have a location (page link)
2 - Categories - Categories with disabled page (those that should not load the page, it is only an option in the menu) NEVER may be the beginning of a tab or she will be carrying forever until you select another category from the menu
3 - Sub Categories - Nothing new ...

Categories (2) whenever they are is disabled page, the id is -1 (it was the correction that @XxMurphyxX forgotten), you can not start a tab if they are disabled (as said before)
@Matthew Carter
Maybe this will help you organize your catalog and make it work and make sure it is not so:
Code:
[COLOR=#333333]Page[/COLOR][COLOR=#008000].[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000FF]MinimumRank [/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]>=[/COLOR][COLOR=#333333] Session[/COLOR][COLOR=#008000].[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000FF]GetHabbo[/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]([/COLOR][COLOR=#008000])[/COLOR][COLOR=#008000].[/COLOR][COLOR=#666666]Rank[/COLOR]

this is wrong, should be > only ...

I still have this issue... Basically only Staff members are able to open the catalogue and buy things, When a rank 1 opens the catalogue it's just blank. Anyone have the same issue?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I still have this issue... Basically only Staff members are able to open the catalogue and buy things, When a rank 1 opens the catalogue it's just blank. Anyone have the same issue?

It might be a problem in your Database tbh, try setting all the pages to min_rank 1 and check if a rank 1 user can see the catalogue then, if yes then that is the problem.

And this should be obvious, back up the catalogue db and do not do this while not in private beta -_-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It might be a problem in your Database tbh, try setting all the pages to min_rank 1 and check if a rank 1 user can see the catalogue then, if yes then that is the problem.

And this should be obvious, back up the catalogue db and do not do this while not in private beta -_-

I tried putting all of the pages to min_rank 1 and still rank 1 can't see the catalogue. What's the name of the permission to see the catalogue?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried putting all of the pages to min_rank 1 and still rank 1 can't see the catalogue. What's the name of the permission to see the catalogue?

This permission does not exist, it is carried out from the min rank...

Reaction score
Cleaned up ONLY the last two pages of this thread. This is not a help thread. If you want to leave a note saying something is buggy please do so, but not in the lines of: "pls help me this issue xx is disconnecting". Instead, make a proper bug report.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found a bug.

When you use the search bar in the catalogue and click the furniture your searching, you disconnect. Anybody having this problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fix for the hc..
REPLACE you Clubgifts for this

public const int ClubGiftsMessageComposer = 2751;

And Clubgiftscomposer(in outgoing>catalog>clubgiftscomposer.cs

And chaged your structure for this, lmao.

base.WriteInteger(-1);//Days until next gift. base.WriteInteger(0);//Gifts available
base.WriteInteger(12);//Count?
{
base.WriteInteger(12701);
base.WriteString("hc16_1");
base.WriteBoolean(false);
base.WriteInteger(1);
base.WriteInteger(0);
base.WriteInteger(0);
base.WriteBoolean(true);
base.WriteInteger(1);//Count for some reason
{
base.WriteString("s");
base.WriteInteger(8228);
base.WriteString("");
base.WriteInteger(1);
base.WriteBoolean(false);
}
// base.WriteInteger(0);
//base.WriteBoolean(true);
}

base.WriteInteger(0);//Count
{
//int, bool, int, bool
base.WriteInteger(3253248);//Maybe the item id?

base.WriteBoolean(false);//Can we get?
base.WriteInteger(256);//idk
base.WriteBoolean(false);//idk
base.WriteInteger(0);
base.WriteBoolean(true);

}

lmao

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fix for the hc..
REPLACE you Clubgifts for this

And Clubgiftscomposer(in outgoing>catalog>clubgiftscomposer.cs

And chaged your structure for this, lmao.

lmao

Fix for the HC? Will be for gifts, because that's the only thing that helps me, but I have this PRODUCTION, but this: PRODUCTION-201608041436-402262662 the packet would come to be the 921, but at least I could fixear this, we want fixear the HC per se.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fix for the HC? Will be for gifts, because that's the only thing that helps me, but I have this PRODUCTION, but this: PRODUCTION-201608041436-402262662 the packet would come to be the 921, but at least I could fixear this, we want fixear the HC per se.

This """" fix""""""", it's only tour no diconnect, and gifts lmao

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
mine just keeps loading anyone have a fix been trying for ages D:

Back