Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Latest CRACKED SWF + Headers PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104 [PLUSEMU]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Jordy,

Thanks for this release, could you please add the Habbo scripts file if it is not an issue?
I'd like to update some missing ID's that I need for stuff like the NUX Packets that are added on my edition and that stuff.

Thanks for sharing mate.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upgrading from 201602082203-712976078

Added a boolean after AvailabilityStatusMessageComposer

Added a boolean and a string after CanSelectAmount

Did a forget anything?
I which file is CanSelectAmount because I'm not see him?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone upload his emulator with the version production-201607262204.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can not enter a room does anyone have the fix,
and I disconnect when i wil open a catalogue tab

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I can not enter a room does anyone have the fix,
and I disconnect when i wil open a catalogue tab

- They added a new line to the variables for downloading the icons. ADD THIS TO! else, you disconnect

Can you please read my post? And this is btw not the help section...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So Im aware something is supposed to go where the arrows are, I have the images already I just dont know how the page strings are set up... :?:
jordynegen11 - Latest CRACKED SWF + Headers PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104 [PLUSEMU] - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks, work perfectly, but, i want icons of furnis ;-;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So Im aware something is supposed to go where the arrows are, I have the images already I just dont know how the page strings are set up... :?:
jordynegen11 - Latest CRACKED SWF + Headers PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104 [PLUSEMU] - RaGEZONE Forums
iConnor got the exact same problem.. :p

How did u fix those tabs at the top?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@iConnor got the exact same problem.. :p

How did u fix those tabs at the top?

i have this too, see logs of catalogue in habbo.com.br (brazilian)

[0][0][5]ä![0][7]s”[0][6]NORMAL[0][10]frontpage4[0][0][0][2][0]"catalog_frontpage_headline_shop_BR[0]frontpage_teaser[0][0][0][2][3]ë<i><b><font color="#0E668C" size="16">O que tem na loja?</font></b></i><br><br>Não importa o que você mais gosta de fazer no Habbo, você vai se divertir ainda mais visitando nossa Loja.<br><br><li>Entre para o <a href="event:catalog/open/habbo_club">Habbo Club</a></li><li><a href="event:catalog/open/set_pixelnew">Decore </a>seu Quarto</li><li>Adote um <a href="event:catalog/open/pet_horse">Mascote</a>, <a href="event:catalog/open/bots">Bot</a> ou <a href="event:catalog/open/monster_plants_info">Monsterplants</a></li><li>Crie seus próprios Jogos <a href="event:catalog/open/category_wired">Wired</a> </li><li>Faça negócios no <a href="event:catalog/open/marketplace_offers">Mercado</a></li><br><i><b><font color="#0E668C" size="16">Onde posso conseguir Créditos?</font></b></i><br><br>Aceitamos muitas formas de pagamento como SMS, Telefone, Cartões pré-pagos e Cartões de Crédito.<br><br><a href="event:habblet/open/credits">Visite nossa página de Créditos para mais informação.</a>[0]Gerar um código Habbo aqui:[0][0][0][0]ÿÿÿÿ[0][0][0][0][4][0][0][0][1][0]&Novo RARO Máquina de Lanche Saudável[0](catalogue/feature_cata_vert_ply16_r1.png[0][0][0][0][0][13]lympix16veganÿÿÿÿ[0][0][0][2][0]Novo Pack Cantina Saudável![0],catalogue/feature_cata_hort_oly16bundle1.png[0][0][0][0][0]lympix16canteenÿÿÿÿ[0][0][0][3][0][11]Habbolympix[0])catalogue/feature_cata_hort_olympic16.png[0][0][0][0][0][13]lympix16furniÿÿÿÿ[0][0][0][4][0][8]Seja HC![0]$catalogue/feature_cata_hort_HC_b.png[0][0][0][0][0][13]hc_membershipÿÿÿÿ

is packet, i think is packet...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

CatalogPageComposer.cs, bellow:

base.WriteInteger(-1);
base.WriteBoolean(false);

if (Page.Template.Equals("frontpage4") {
base.WriteInteger(4); // count

base.WriteInteger(1); // id
base.WriteString("New Rare Jellyfish Lamp!"); // name
base.WriteString(""); // image
base.WriteInteger(0);
base.WriteString("boat16jelly"); // page link?
base.WriteInteger(-1); // page id?

base.WriteInteger(2);
base.WriteString("Cozy Garden Bundle (ALL new furni)");
base.WriteString("catalogue/feature_cata_hort_gardenbundle.png");
base.WriteInteger(0);
base.WriteString("room_bundles_mobile");
base.WriteInteger(-1);

base.WriteInteger(3);
base.WriteString("NEW: Karaoke Bar Bundle");
base.WriteString("catalogue/feature_cata_hort_barbundle.png");
base.WriteInteger(0);
base.WriteString("room_bundles_mobile");
base.WriteInteger(-1);

base.WriteInteger(4);
base.WriteString("Classic Jetset Furni!");
base.WriteString("catalogue/feature_cata_hort_partyboat16_b.png");
base.WriteInteger(0);
base.WriteString("jetset");
base.WriteInteger(-1);
}

Thanks to trylix <3
SomeRandomDude ,
pages at the top are all that have the "parent_id" equal to -1, you have to reorganize your catalog ...

Last edited:
Back