DCR-Project - All Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey there,

many contacted me for the files.

Here you are, not sure how long this stays online.

Download the Complete Pack here: (about 20 Gb)

You can browse it's content and download single files here: or on mega.co.nz:

And in the root directory you also find some other folders & files which were related to dcp or I thought are just useful to keep.

Enjoy.

JOftfnl - DCR-Project - All Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Here's a list of the included swf releases:

It also has a quite big collection of dcr files including all required ccts:

PS: This release doesn't include any scripts. They might get released some day separately.

Last edited:
Your host blocks the download after a few seconds probably due to heavy server load. Any chance you could re-upload it to Mega.co.nz?

Your host blocks the download after a few seconds probably due to heavy server load. Any chance you could re-upload it to Mega.co.nz?

Better yet if he could make a .torrent and seed for a while. I would download it and seed it too for about a month in my VPS.
When I finish downloading I might do this.

OnTopic: A lot of these DCR's and SWF's is so much hard to get, these days back I was checking your website to see if they was back.
I'm VERY appreciated, specially that I have an project in mind in a near future!

It's illegal if you're hosting a hotel, nothing wrong with keeping a cache of a game client? I never delete my cache on my computer, wouldn't surprise me to find Habbo SWF's from 2012 on my laptop.

It's illegal if you're hosting a hotel, nothing wrong with keeping a cache of a game client? I never delete my cache on my computer, wouldn't surprise me to find Habbo SWF's from 2012 on my laptop.

Nothing wrong if you don't distribute someone elses IP without their explicit permission.
I still find it funny Sulake sent a DMCA takedown request for a thread of mine with alot of links to MEGA, but without the keys to download them, so nobody could even get at them. But they still sent the request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back