Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DoomsDay Emulator [C#] [Butterfly] [PRODUCTION-201802131208-148583513]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I am here for release an Emulator based on Butterfly which has had a lot of changes inside so that's why nowadays it's an unstable emulator. You can select specific features from it. It has a lot:

Features
* All Habbo basic stuff
* Bad pathfinder
* Vikings
* Football
* Pin inside client for staffs
* Useful commands
Etc etc etc if you want to know, run it.

Credits
* Martinmine
* Otanix devs
* AndersonSL
* CarlosD
* Me

Downloads
DB: Emulator:
SWF: PRODUCTION-201802131208-148583513

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because it's a Butterfly edit, but seems more like a rename. Of course I don't know the facts but I doubt the whole port is done from Bfly to Production (and another base is used, which is already production or at least r63 post-shuffle)

Rename? Have you seen its code? Almost nothing from bfly alive, (exaggeration)

Reaction score
My guess is - it may be called Dooms Day Emulator because any hotel using it will face sudden doom since he stated in the features that it mostly sucks and is only updated to latest 2018 SWF support.

Regardless, let Uber based emulators die off including Plus and Butterfly ones and move towards a newer C one or Java for christ sakes. I know this community is dying off but let's not feed it unoriginal stuff and further confuse users with more edits. Anyone remember back in the days of the first Plus Emulator release where the entire community grouped together and worked on it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good,One question I would like to ask, what features does this emulator have that does not have Otanix? Also, does this have a backdoor or vulnerability? I would like to start a small project with this emulator.Thank you.In any case, I would like sincerity and please, if you have to know a better emulator, please let me know by answering this comment
Good,One question I would like to ask, what features does this emulator have that does not have Otanix? Also, does this have a backdoor or vulnerability? I would like to start a small project with this emulator.Thank you.In any case, I would like sincerity and please, if you have to know a better emulator, please let me know by answering this comment

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you know at least if you have fixed the floor and the wireds? Do you recommend this emulator or Plus, either Cloud or any derivative?

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you know at least if you have fixed the floor and the wireds? Do you recommend this emulator or Plus, either Cloud or any derivative?

Thanks

You can check all features and things on running it right now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can check all features and things on running it right now.

Is it exactly the emulator that is using iBoom right now or is it a close or similar version?

Thanks.

Reaction score
My guess is - it may be called Dooms Day Emulator because any hotel using it will face sudden doom since he stated in the features that it mostly sucks and is only updated to latest 2018 SWF support.

Regardless, let Uber based emulators die off including Plus and Butterfly ones and move towards a newer C one or Java for christ sakes. I know this community is dying off but let's not feed it unoriginal stuff and further confuse users with more edits. Anyone remember back in the days of the first Plus Emulator release where the entire community grouped together and worked on it?

Do you really believe the community can code in C? It would be a nightmare for retros (specially counting the renames kek

By the way, feature: bad pathfinder

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do you really believe the community can code in C? It would be a nightmare for retros (specially counting the renames kek

I wouldn't say the majority of the community can but that doesn't matter. Not 100% of the community has to code in C, maybe 1/2 people, if the emulator is good, people don't need to edit it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because it's a Butterfly edit, but seems more like a rename. Of course I don't know the facts but I doubt the whole port is done from Bfly to Production (and another base is used, which is already production or at least r63 post-shuffle)

Yes, is based in bfly but it's fully ported to production. also, is not based from "pure bfly", it's based in "Marshmallow" and yeah, this is a piece of sh*t xD

Reaction score

C refers to C based languages ie: C, C#, C++. Majority of the community cannot code and its evident in popular releases but it would be nice to try having a community project. Expectations need to be lowered as a lot of the new development should be put in the hands of the younger (if there is a younger) part of the scene so they may learn and grow from their mistakes

Reaction score
I wouldn't say the majority of the community can but that doesn't matter. Not 100% of the community has to code in C, maybe 1/2 people, if the emulator is good, people don't need to edit it.

this doesn't mean they aren't going to edit it.

C refers to C based languages ie: C, C#, C++. Majority of the community cannot code and its evident in popular releases but it would be nice to try having a community project. Expectations need to be lowered as a lot of the new development should be put in the hands of the younger (if there is a younger) part of the scene so they may learn and grow from their mistakes

Community projects doesn't work out as history has proven.

Reaction score

Majority cant even code. Oh and opening it in visual studio to rename namespaces and change the :about command doesnt count as coding.

Whatever language / framework or tool you choose, they will still try.

I get people asking for the sources so they can "help fix bugs" or "code new features". I ask them what exactly and they dont know. And usually it always end up being that they dont even know how to program. Its why I created the plugin api, stick to that if you want to learn. Renaming an emulator will not make your hotel unique.

this doesn't mean they aren't going to edit it.

Community projects doesn't work out as history has proven.

They dont work because either a) people cant code b) they try others to do the work for them c) cant decide wether to call it php, pHp or PhP

Reaction score
Majority cant even code. Oh and opening it in visual studio to rename namespaces and change the :about command doesnt count as coding.

I get people asking for the sources so they can "help fix bugs" or "code new features". I ask them what exactly and they dont know. And usually it always end up being that they dont even know how to program. Its why I created the plugin api, stick to that if you want to learn. Renaming an emulator will not make your hotel unique.

They dont work because either a) people cant code b) they try others to do the work for them c) cant decide wether to call it php, pHp or PhP
+1 for the php part

Reaction score

No pseudo-coders want to do plugins. they want to edit THE SOURCE CODE. they don't care for plugin api: they don't even know what those words mean, and they can't even start a new java project

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

My point is, the fact people can't code in C shouldn't stop anybody (?) who can code it from making an emulator as nobody has to edit it anyways. If the emulator is good, it shouldn't have to be edited. In other words, it doesn't matter the rest of the community can't code C.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

So, what is this?
OtaBflyDomsDay Emulator? Lol.

Back