Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DoomsDay Emulator [C#] [Butterfly] [PRODUCTION-201802131208-148583513]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

So, what is this?
OtaBflyDomsDay Emulator? Lol.
It's a rename of Otanix which is a rename of MarshMallow which is a rename of Butterfly...
It's like an loop, but the fact is: Uber Emu is love, uber emu is life

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It's a rename of Otanix which is a rename of MarshMallow which is a rename of Butterfly...
It's like an loop, but the fact is: Uber Emu is love, uber emu is life

Uber EMU is poop. You don't even know what you're saying, so please just stop.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The real birth of the Habbo world (exaggerating), was from Uber and you tell me such a thing? For the time it was posted, it was the best emulator, it tells me the name of an emulator that was presented at the same time ...

Reaction score
The real birth of the Habbo world (exaggerating), was from Uber and you tell me such a thing? For the time it was posted, it was the best emulator, it tells me the name of an emulator that was presented at the same time ...
Being the first to do something doesn't mean it was good. It means it was the first and "best" because it was uncontested. Uber was very flawed and it never was "posted." It was leaked and half finished

Reaction score

uh no it wasn't? UberEMU is not that great. Never have been. If this was the start of your OWN habbo world that's something else, but this doesn't apply to the rest of us.

It was terrible.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

No, stop you. Uber was the start of every rename in this poop.
Uber was the start of phoenix and bfly, just accept it :)

Also, uber isn't a big thing, but was a good start.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

What the hell are you saying? Uber never was finished, had tons of bugs. It's true that it was one of the most famous ones, like HoloEmu, HoloCMS. But this doesn't means the code was great. This it's exactly the same from Azure Emulator. Very popular, crappy code. Phoenix was a good Emulator. But the amount of leaks destroyed it. Butterfly well... No words hahahaha, it was just good, but not good at the same time. As Martin says, it's that likely a concept.

Arcturus is a good Emulator, but the funny, is that isn't famous. And basically no one's use it (sadly). Basically people use today Plus, Comet and Bfly edits.

And for who is saying Butterfly is an Uber edit, it isn't lol.

Reaction score
What the hell are you saying? Uber never was finished, had tons of bugs. It's true that it was one of the most famous ones, like HoloEmu, HoloCMS. But this doesn't means the code was great. This it's exactly the same from Azure Emulator. Very popular, crappy code. Phoenix was a good Emulator. But the amount of leaks destroyed it. Butterfly well... No words hahahaha, it was just good, but not good at the same time. As Martin says, it's that likely a concept.

Arcturus is a good Emulator, but the funny, is that isn't famous. And basically no one's use it (sadly). Basically people use today Plus, Comet and Bfly edits.

And for who is saying Butterfly is an Uber edit, it isn't lol.

The truth is: nobody can compile java anyways, so they’ll go with whatever the youtube tutorial teaches them to.

Reaction score
No they didnt. After butterfly was decompiled and released, the renames started with HabboLatino. Before that people had some more respect for eachothers work.
You kidding? I remember there being a new rename daily of Uber emulators, hell even back with Holo there was a million renames and horrid roleplay renames.

Uber and Snowlight was bad imo but thats coming from a modern perspective, looking back at it from the developer mindset of meth0d back then I'm sure it was great

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No they didnt. After butterfly was decompiled and released, the renames started with HabboLatino. Before that people had some more respect for eachothers work.

Yeah, I can assume more renames happened after that. But I'm sure I've seen million(yes... exaggerated) of flatfile/Holo servers released where little was changed as well (or, barely seeable changes). Maybe that's just my imagination, but what I'm saying is: I think renames did happen, but it was just more rare.

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think renames happened before as well, so I doubt it's solely because of Uber.

Actually if I recall, Uber for the most part remained rename-free, which was rare considering what Aaron did to Holograph.

Uber was leaked, Meth0d/Roy sold the source code to the Otaku Phoenix guy who was later sued by Sulake or something.

Anyway, Aaron was a fairly big piece of poop. The earlier revisions of Phoenix were LITERAL Holograph renames. Only with Uber did Aaron actually do much, and if I recall even though he bought the source code it still ran like poop and he was unable to fix it. Uber was a monstrosity, the only forks worth using afaik is forks of Butterfly-origin, and I think even Phoenix used an early version of Butterfly.

Anyway, I'm going off topic because I love reminiscing about the old days. Uber was rarely renamed up until Butterfly was leaked. The first real rename was BCStorm I believe, which was reverse engineered so the source code was even worse than the raw code base.

The first real rename was still Butterfly, which spawned BCStorm, PlusEmu, HoloLatino/HabboLatino - the biggest change was these Emulators were catered for specific hotels. Little care was taken and all the developers did was introduce a big load of poop into the community, Butterfly wasn't exactly feature-complete in comparison to Butterfly-renames, but it was a hell of a lot more stable. I guess people had no other choice but to take the Butterfly leaks because the original Uber source was a piece of poop, and we had no alternatives at the time.

I haven't been around much, but renames of Uber didn't really exist up until BCStorm/HabboLatino poop were leaked and reverse engineered. PlusEmu wasn't bad, but was like BCStorm done right (aka, the developer didn't duck much up).

Apart from Phoenix, not even Holograph was renamed.

Retired
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ITT: People fighting about whether htards can code or not (which they cant, regardless of what Special person-language you are in that being NoDeJS, PhP, C, or Assembly)

> Butterfly rename
> Is named "Doomsday Emulator"

is this a joke?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
ITT: People fighting about whether htards can code or not (which they cant, regardless of what Special person-language you are in that being NoDeJS, PhP, C, or Assembly)

> Butterfly rename
> Is named "Doomsday Emulator"

is this a joke?

Ask yourself.

Back