Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DoomsDay Emulator [C#] [Butterfly] [PRODUCTION-201802131208-148583513]

Reaction score
ITT: People fighting about whether htards can code or not (which they cant, regardless of what Special person-language you are in that being NoDeJS, PhP, C, or Assembly)

> Butterfly rename
> Is named "Doomsday Emulator"

is this a joke?
Sometimes I wonder if you suffer from alzheimer's with all the dumb stuff you post. Glory days for you were about 8 years ago since then its a fun little joke to look back and see how far you came..which is to the habbo section...to spam....

Retired
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder if you suffer from alzheimer's with all the dumb stuff you post. Glory days for you were about 8 years ago since then its a fun little joke to look back and see how far you came..which is to the habbo section...to spam....
Ok, let me eli5 my post since you are clearly after being offended than anything else. I'm referring to two different groups of people in my post: the people in this thread and htards. The htards are the people who can barely code and just take any emulator, rename a few things and then release it with their own name on it (@thegeneral described this perfectly earlier in this thread). The "people" in this thread which I'm referring to are for the most part devs who knows how to code.

See how I did that without personally attacking you? ;)

Reaction score
It's a rename of Otanix which is a rename of MarshMallow which is a rename of Silverwave which is a rename of Butterstorm which is a rename of HabboLatino which is a rename of Butterfly...
It's like an loop, but the fact is: Uber Emu is love, uber emu is life

Ftfy. Though may have missed a few.

Ok, let me eli5 my post since you are clearly after being offended than anything else. I'm referring to two different groups of people in my post: the people in this thread and htards. The htards are the people who can barely code and just take any emulator, rename a few things and then release it with their own name on it (@thegeneral described this perfectly earlier in this thread). The "people" in this thread which I'm referring to are for the most part devs who knows how to code.

See how I did that without personally attacking you? ;)

Ermagerd marit u cant code. Butaflie is so badddd y u think so name renames of it cos people who know better then u can do much better job!!! /s

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ftfy. Though may have missed a few.

Ermagerd marit u cant code. Butaflie is so badddd y u think so name renames of it cos people who know better then u can do much better job!!! /s

Sad thing is a lot of the complaints I've heard over Butterfly never happened with vanilla Butterfly that was originally leaked before all the edits. Zap ran smoothe with vanilla Butterfly. Anyone who complains about Butterfly is likely talking about crappy edits or missing the networking work that Martinina did.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sad thing is a lot of the complaints I've heard over Butterfly never happened with vanilla Butterfly that was originally leaked before all the edits. Zap ran smoothe with vanilla Butterfly. Anyone who complains about Butterfly is likely talking about crappy edits or missing the networking work that Martinina did.

It is true, I used a version of Butterfly before filtering (I do not remember the details of the version at the time) and I have never used an emulator better than that, 2k users without any problem. I wish we could have an emulator like that (these days, with the current version). Renames end up being an unfair solution compared to the quality of their origin.

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It is true, I used a version of Butterfly before filtering (I do not remember the details of the version at the time) and I have never used an emulator better than that, 2k users without any problem. I wish we could have an emulator like that (these days, with the current version). Renames end up being an unfair solution compared to the quality of their origin.

My experience as well, 2000 users and no noticeable lags only kids with bad internet / crappy computers complained about lag if anything. Then hotel owners started using stupid edits and complains about all parts of Butterfly started to surface that I had never experienced prior to all the edits.

Reaction score
This thread grabbed my attention at first because of the OP releasing this as an "unstable emulator" with a "bad pathfinder" feature. Then I started scrolling through the comment section and I must admit that reading through this it was highly entertaining.

It's good to see them section veterans still around and having a discussion about the nostalgic emulators of the old days, I guess it does create a bond in the end. I'd love to leave my own opinion about which emulator was the best to use and what this one is about, but we all know that the uberemu-based emulators have all been touched by more "developers", than your average lady has been.

Kisses

Back