DoomsDay Emulator [C#] [Butterfly] [PRODUCTION-201802131208-148583513]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    SpainLocation
    50Posts

note DoomsDay Emulator [C#] [Butterfly] [PRODUCTION-201802131208-148583513]

Hello,
    I am here for release an Emulator based on Butterfly which has had a lot of changes inside so that's why nowadays it's an unstable emulator. You can select specific features from it. It has a lot:

Features
    * All Habbo basic stuff
    * Bad pathfinder
    * Vikings
    * Football
    * Pin inside client for staffs
    * Useful commands
    Etc etc etc if you want to know, run it.

Credits
    * Martinmine
    * Otanix devs
    * AndersonSL
    * CarlosD
    * Me

Downloads
    DB: https://mega.nz/#!OJNBgAyS!BOu--DL-fKduVQpEiDMXKElb2m4vKVgNvwvb-9SvrZw
    Emulator: DoomsDay-Emulator
    SWF: PRODUCTION-201802131208-148583513
    Last edited by lElectrico; 23-06-18 at 07:39 PM.
    Microsoft bought GitHub.
    Moving to GitLab.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/KeenGomezz
    Discord: Ken#6059

V.I.P  Rank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,331Posts

Re: DoomsDay Emulator [C#] [Butterfly] [PRODUCTION-201802131208-148583513]

Ehhh.. where is the credits to Marit for original Bfly? Also, "DoomsDay Emulator" made me laugh.
    Developer of Aurora (huge oldskool & Habbo BETA project):
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f331/v9-r3...netty-1132388/

- C# developer
    - Webdeveloper

Contact me @ discord: navv13#8055

MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    SpainLocation
    50Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Navine View Post
    Ehhh.. where is the credits to Marit for original Bfly? Also, "DoomsDay Emulator" made me laugh.
    Done, anyway, why does DoomsDay Emulator make you lough?
    Microsoft bought GitHub.
    Moving to GitLab.

V.I.P  Rank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,331Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lElectrico View Post
    Done, anyway, why does DoomsDay Emulator make you lough?
    Because it's a Butterfly edit, but seems more like a rename. Of course I don't know the facts but I doubt the whole port is done from Bfly to Production (and another base is used, which is already production or at least r63 post-shuffle)

- C# developer
    - Webdeveloper

MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    SpainLocation
    50Posts

Because it's a Butterfly edit, but seems more like a rename. Of course I don't know the facts but I doubt the whole port is done from Bfly to Production (and another base is used, which is already production or at least r63 post-shuffle)
    Rename? Have you seen its code? Almost nothing from bfly alive, (exaggeration)
    Microsoft bought GitHub.
    Moving to GitLab.

True MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    679Posts

My guess is - it may be called Dooms Day Emulator because any hotel using it will face sudden doom since he stated in the features that it mostly sucks and is only updated to latest 2018 SWF support.

Regardless, let Uber based emulators die off including Plus and Butterfly ones and move towards a newer C one or Java for christ sakes. I know this community is dying off but let's not feed it unoriginal stuff and further confuse users with more edits. Anyone remember back in the days of the first Plus Emulator release where the entire community grouped together and worked on it?

MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    29Posts

Good,One question I would like to ask, what features does this emulator have that does not have Otanix? Also, does this have a backdoor or vulnerability? I would like to start a small project with this emulator.Thank you.In any case, I would like sincerity and please, if you have to know a better emulator, please let me know by answering this comment
    Good,One question I would like to ask, what features does this emulator have that does not have Otanix? Also, does this have a backdoor or vulnerability? I would like to start a small project with this emulator.Thank you.In any case, I would like sincerity and please, if you have to know a better emulator, please let me know by answering this comment

- - - Updated - - -

MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    29Posts

Do you know at least if you have fixed the floor and the wireds? Do you recommend this emulator or Plus, either Cloud or any derivative?

Thanks

MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    SpainLocation
    50Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshaut View Post
    Do you know at least if you have fixed the floor and the wireds? Do you recommend this emulator or Plus, either Cloud or any derivative?

Thanks

You can check all features and things on https://iboom.online/ running it right now.
    Microsoft bought GitHub.
    Moving to GitLab.

MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    29Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lElectrico View Post
    You can check all features and things on https://iboom.online/ running it right now.
    Is it exactly the emulator that is using iBoom right now or is it a close or similar version?

Thanks.

DeveloperRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    /home/droppyLocation
    2,092Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LeChris View Post
    My guess is - it may be called Dooms Day Emulator because any hotel using it will face sudden doom since he stated in the features that it mostly sucks and is only updated to latest 2018 SWF support.

Regardless, let Uber based emulators die off including Plus and Butterfly ones and move towards a newer C one or Java for christ sakes. I know this community is dying off but let's not feed it unoriginal stuff and further confuse users with more edits. Anyone remember back in the days of the first Plus Emulator release where the entire community grouped together and worked on it?
    Do you really believe the community can code in C? It would be a nightmare for retros (specially counting the renames kek

By the way, feature: bad pathfinder

Subscribe | Rules
    PM Me | Add Me

Developer
    &
    Ex-Moderator

V.I.P  Rank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,331Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Droppy View Post
    Do you really believe the community can code in C? It would be a nightmare for retros (specially counting the renames kek

I wouldn't say the majority of the community can but that doesn't matter. Not 100% of the community has to code in C, maybe 1/2 people, if the emulator is good, people don't need to edit it.

- C# developer
    - Webdeveloper

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    149Posts

Yes, is based in bfly but it's fully ported to production. also, is not based from "pure bfly", it's based in "Marshmallow" and yeah, this is a piece of sh*t xD

True MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    679Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Droppy View Post

C refers to C based languages ie: C, C#, C++. Majority of the community cannot code and its evident in popular releases but it would be nice to try having a community project. Expectations need to be lowered as a lot of the new development should be put in the hands of the younger (if there is a younger) part of the scene so they may learn and grow from their mistakes

DeveloperRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    /home/droppyLocation
    2,092Posts

I wouldn't say the majority of the community can but that doesn't matter. Not 100% of the community has to code in C, maybe 1/2 people, if the emulator is good, people don't need to edit it.
    this doesn't mean they aren't going to edit it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LeChris View Post
    C refers to C based languages ie: C, C#, C++. Majority of the community cannot code and its evident in popular releases but it would be nice to try having a community project. Expectations need to be lowered as a lot of the new development should be put in the hands of the younger (if there is a younger) part of the scene so they may learn and grow from their mistakes
    Community projects doesn't work out as history has proven.

Subscribe | Rules
    PM Me | Add Me

Developer
    &
    Ex-Moderator

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Advertisement