DoomsDay Emulator [C#] [Butterfly] [PRODUCTION-201802131208-148583513]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    DeveloperRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    9,247Posts

Re: DoomsDay Emulator [C#] [Butterfly] [PRODUCTION-201802131208-148583513]

Quote Originally Posted by Navine View Post
    I wouldn't say the majority of the community can but that doesn't matter. Not 100% of the community has to code in C, maybe 1/2 people, if the emulator is good, people don't need to edit it.
    Majority cant even code. Oh and opening it in visual studio to rename namespaces and change the :about command doesnt count as coding.

Whatever language / framework or tool you choose, they will still try.

I get people asking for the sources so they can "help fix bugs" or "code new features". I ask them what exactly and they dont know. And usually it always end up being that they dont even know how to program. Its why I created the plugin api, stick to that if you want to learn. Renaming an emulator will not make your hotel unique.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Droppy View Post
    this doesn't mean they aren't going to edit it.

- - - Updated - - -

Community projects doesn't work out as history has proven.
    They dont work because either a) people cant code b) they try others to do the work for them c) cant decide wether to call it php, pHp or PhP
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063
    Join the Arcturus Discord server: https://discord.gg/eDr7FKQ (You can ask help here regarding Arcturus :love)

True MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    679Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Majority cant even code. Oh and opening it in visual studio to rename namespaces and change the :about command doesnt count as coding.

I get people asking for the sources so they can "help fix bugs" or "code new features". I ask them what exactly and they dont know. And usually it always end up being that they dont even know how to program. Its why I created the plugin api, stick to that if you want to learn. Renaming an emulator will not make your hotel unique.

- - - Updated - - -

They dont work because either a) people cant code b) they try others to do the work for them c) cant decide wether to call it php, pHp or PhP
    +1 for the php part

DeveloperRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    /home/droppyLocation
    2,092Posts

No pseudo-coders want to do plugins. they want to edit THE SOURCE CODE. they don't care for plugin api: they don't even know what those words mean, and they can't even start a new java project

Subscribe | Rules
    PM Me | Add Me

Developer
    &
    Ex-Moderator

V.I.P  Rank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,331Posts

- - - Updated - - -

My point is, the fact people can't code in C shouldn't stop anybody (?) who can code it from making an emulator as nobody has to edit it anyways. If the emulator is good, it shouldn't have to be edited. In other words, it doesn't matter the rest of the community can't code C.
    Developer of Aurora (huge oldskool & Habbo BETA project):
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f331/v9-r3...netty-1132388/

- C# developer
    - Webdeveloper

Contact me @ discord: navv13#8055

MemberRank
    Oct 2016 Join Date
    32Posts

https://prnt.sc/k0icgi
    So, what is this?
    OtaBflyDomsDay Emulator? Lol.

MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    20Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigG View Post
    So, what is this?
    When the rename gets renamed LMFAO

MemberRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    FranceLocation
    159Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lincoln67 View Post
    When the rename gets renamed LMFAO
    LMaooo

its a good emulator

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    149Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigG View Post
    So, what is this?
    It's a rename of Otanix which is a rename of MarshMallow which is a rename of Butterfly...
    It's like an loop, but the fact is: Uber Emu is love, uber emu is life

True MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    C:\inetpub\wwwLocation
    417Posts

Quote Originally Posted by B3T4T3ST3 View Post
    It's a rename of Otanix which is a rename of MarshMallow which is a rename of Butterfly...
    It's like an loop, but the fact is: Uber Emu is love, uber emu is life
    Uber EMU is shit. You don't even know what you're saying, so please just stop.

MemberRank
    May 2018 Join Date
    3Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wuzix View Post
    The real birth of the Habbo world (exaggerating), was from Uber and you tell me such a thing? For the time it was posted, it was the best emulator, it tells me the name of an emulator that was presented at the same time ...

True MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    679Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oraphaleao View Post
    The real birth of the Habbo world (exaggerating), was from Uber and you tell me such a thing? For the time it was posted, it was the best emulator, it tells me the name of an emulator that was presented at the same time ...
    Being the first to do something doesn't mean it was good. It means it was the first and "best" because it was uncontested. Uber was very flawed and it never was "posted." It was leaked and half finished

DeveloperRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    /home/droppyLocation
    2,092Posts

uh no it wasn't? UberEMU is not that great. Never have been. If this was the start of your OWN habbo world that's something else, but this doesn't apply to the rest of us.

It was terrible.

Subscribe | Rules
    PM Me | Add Me

Developer
    &
    Ex-Moderator

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    149Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wuzix View Post
    No, stop you. Uber was the start of every rename in this shit.
    Uber was the start of phoenix and bfly, just accept it :)

Also, uber isn't a big thing, but was a good start.

Alpha MaleRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    /etc/rc.localLocation
    2,255Posts

What the hell are you saying? Uber never was finished, had tons of bugs. It's true that it was one of the most famous ones, like HoloEmu, HoloCMS. But this doesn't means the code was great. This it's exactly the same from Azure Emulator. Very popular, crappy code. Phoenix was a good Emulator. But the amount of leaks destroyed it. Butterfly well... No words hahahaha, it was just good, but not good at the same time. As Martin says, it's that likely a concept.

Arcturus is a good Emulator, but the funny, is that isn't famous. And basically no one's use it (sadly). Basically people use today Plus, Comet and Bfly edits.

And for who is saying Butterfly is an Uber edit, it isn't lol.

DeveloperRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    /home/droppyLocation
    2,092Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saamus View Post
    What the hell are you saying? Uber never was finished, had tons of bugs. It's true that it was one of the most famous ones, like HoloEmu, HoloCMS. But this doesn't means the code was great. This it's exactly the same from Azure Emulator. Very popular, crappy code. Phoenix was a good Emulator. But the amount of leaks destroyed it. Butterfly well... No words hahahaha, it was just good, but not good at the same time. As Martin says, it's that likely a concept.

Arcturus is a good Emulator, but the funny, is that isn't famous. And basically no one's use it (sadly). Basically people use today Plus, Comet and Bfly edits.

And for who is saying Butterfly is an Uber edit, it isn't lol.
    The truth is: nobody can compile java anyways, so they’ll go with whatever the youtube tutorial teaches them to.

Subscribe | Rules
    PM Me | Add Me

Developer
    &
    Ex-Moderator

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Advertisement