Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Easter 2018 Furniture - (Icons, SWF, SQL) + Internet Safe Trophy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,
Here you have all the new Easter 2018 furniture ripped from Habbo and Plus SQL's, I also added the new Achievement badges for those who have the watering function coded (if not, change the plant_seed interaction on the furniture :p: ).

I also made a custom icon_image for the catalogue as Habbo has not released an official one yet (it's on the .rar from the download, but here's a preview for those wondering).

iAUmL2m - Easter 2018 Furniture - (Icons, SWF, SQL) + Internet Safe Trophy - RaGEZONE Forums

** Remember that on the catalog_items there's 3 'easter rares' and also the Trophy alone.

Cheers,
Custom.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i change the plant_seed interaction to default type in plusemu, i get disconnect to?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone got the SQL's for Arcturus? :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i change the plant_seed interaction to default type in plusemu, i get disconnect to?

You're gonna get disconnected every time you click on it until you define it's internal structure.
It's just an internal composer from the object as the InternalLinks or Pinatas.

It will also happen with the seedpacks, as they're supposed to be like the bonus bags (algo requires structure).

Cheers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is eastern furnitures always this early from Habbo? Thanks for the release either way.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They tend to prepare the campaigns in advance, so they're always "ready" for the action when the time comes.
And considering they've just made 4 ridiculous items for Valentine's Day, I kinda understand why they've showed this earlier.

Back