Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Farris Emulatore v36

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
iretross six fixed commenting on my post without knowing anything about it but at least you have downloaded before you judge me?

Yes I've download it and is the v35 emulator of Hebbo & Marteen bassed on Eucalypt, you just put images of the already coded things and you invented the features (it's Closed Source), the only true one is Catalogue translated 100% in to Italian which is useless for the community.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hahahahahhaahahhahahah I can not believe the crap you're saying, but have you ever seen a v36 ??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
All Farris does is rename Emulators and claims he fixed it

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
OMG I hope not to see well!

this guy has done a great thing for all of us that we should remember he did back in fashion these versions not only in Italy but also sharing them, sharing them in all the European forums and you insult him?
Insulting you are not better than him in fact you are just despicable people.

Keep it up and let it be these heaters!!!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
OMG I hope not to see well!

this guy has done a great thing for all of us that we should remember he did back in fashion these versions not only in Italy but also sharing them, sharing them in all the European forums and you insult him?
Insulting you are not better than him in fact you are just despicable people.

Keep it up and let it be these heaters!!!!

Is true that he revived this releases and everybody appreciate it but he shouldn't rename the things, invent features and take all the credits, i'm just talking about that.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
--- Edit ---

cee719ab0cbf0e2cb31a0ecca5ff793a - Farris Emulatore v36 - RaGEZONE Forums

Whats this?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back