Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Final] Comet Server [Open-Source, Java, 2017]

Reaction score
Thanks but client get at 76% and no appear nothing on console, log hh_human_item, hh_human_body and don't appear nothing else.
In the emu don't appear nothing :S Any idea?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so i found a bug!
When u are rank 7 and u flood, ur flood thingie message so you can't type will be 0 but it goes infinite in -1 -2 -3 etcetra
Sorry tho I can't explain that good because I'm Dutch :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so i found a bug!
When u are rank 7 and u flood, ur flood thingie message so you can't type will be 0 but it goes infinite in -1 -2 -3 etcetra
Sorry tho I can't explain that good because I'm Dutch :D
Just set flood_bypass = 1 to that rank, wouldn't call it a bug, you're just doing something wrong.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
There are some missing tables in the database that comes with it. Does anyone have the complete database? (Yes, I got no errors on running the SQL)

Reaction score
It's nothing special. He just removed "Luck" from the credit page, because I think he was the one who made the threats to leak this emulator.

Neither of above are removing credits. He just fixed NPE's.

And no, Luck wasn't threatening anyone to my knowledge.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Neither of above are removing credits. He just fixed NPE's.

And no, Luck wasn't threatening anyone to my knowledge.

Well. I didn't check the github. I only saw a commit by Leon, that he removed Luck from the credit list after he released this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this emulator better than Arcturus?
Lol are you crazy? Ofcourse it is... this emulator was and is used on hotels with 4k users and doesn't lagg... This has been developed for over 4 years

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Here is a "fixed" version with working config, working Habbo.swf and all SQLs.
I've also removed the part where the emulator that nulls SSO Ticket on login and some weird bug with catalog sub pages being sorted by caption and not by 'order_num'.

Wouldn't bother making a new release thread or anything, hope this is appropriate :D:

Back