Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Final] Comet Server [Open-Source, Java, 2017]

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Here is a "fixed" version with working config, working Habbo.swf and all SQLs.
I've also removed the part where the emulator that nulls SSO Ticket on login and some weird bug with catalog sub pages being sorted by caption and not by 'order_num'.

Wouldn't bother making a new release thread or anything, hope this is appropriate :D:

Archived, thanks. I'll add it to the main post.

Reaction score

I've also removed the part where the emulator that nulls SSO Ticket on login and some weird bug with catalog sub pages being sorted by caption and not by 'order_num'.

Wouldn't bother making a new release thread or anything, hope this is appropriate :D:

This is the point of ordering by caption and not order_num.
So that the caption is ordered by a,b,c :):

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Why would you remove the nulling for SSO?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
*cough* Does someone have the CMS for this?
There's been a release by Metus Meth I believe else you'll have to change a few lines on revcms to make it compatible(class.users.php, class.core.php).

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's been a release by Metus Meth I believe else you'll have to change a few lines on revcms to make it compatible(class.users.php, class.core.php).

Thanks for your reply, but is there also a SWF pack for this? Sulake.cc is down so I dont know where to download a SWF pack

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply, but is there also a SWF pack for this? Sulake.cc is down so I dont know where to download a SWF pack
Someone posted here in the thread a working habbo.swf and for the pack you can use any swf pack, just replace the habbo.swf with the one that guy posted here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone having trouble with wall items? I disconnect every time I change the color of stickies, and sometimes when I change the text.

*cough* Does someone have the CMS for this?

I don't know how long it'll take me/us but I/we (friend of mine) are going to work on a CMS in Laravel.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey @Quackster I've compiled all this successfully, no errors. But where is the real .jar for all of it. There is different ones like in Comet.API there is a jar in target > bin and same goes for almost nearly every folder but which is the server itself with all of these in like together, is it in Comet-Server > target > bin | marven is so confusing.

Edit - Nvm I've got it!

The jar is in Comet-Server > target > bin and the libs folder is in there to which I then copied them and the config and configuration folders and made a run.bat, seems to boot perfectly fine:

Screenshot:
Quackster - [Final] Comet Server [Open-Source, Java, 2017] - RaGEZONE Forums

Edit 2:

Hey @Quackster Is there any reason why Talents won't pop up when pressed in the Me bar, I heard it's a feature on Comet, is it my variables or flash texts? if so could you tell me what to do, please!.

Last edited:
topkek amirite??
Reaction score
Hey @Quackster I've compiled all this successfully, no errors. But where is the real .jar for all of it. There is different ones like in Comet.API there is a jar in target > bin and same goes for almost nearly every folder but which is the server itself with all of these in like together, is it in Comet-Server > target > bin | marven is so confusing.

Edit - Nvm I've got it!

The jar is in Comet-Server > target > bin and the libs folder is in there to which I then copied them and the config and configuration folders and made a run.bat, seems to boot perfectly fine:

Screenshot:
Quackster - [Final] Comet Server [Open-Source, Java, 2017] - RaGEZONE Forums

Edit 2:

Hey @Quackster Is there any reason why Talents won't pop up when pressed in the Me bar, I heard it's a feature on Comet, is it my variables or flash texts? if so could you tell me what to do, please!.

All jars are placed in the /Comet-Server/target/bin directory. Run the Comet-Server-[Version].jar and make sure the "lib" directory is present. Regarding talents; they aren't implemented.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All jars are placed in the /Comet-Server/target/bin directory. Run the Comet-Server-[Version].jar and make sure the "lib" directory is present. Regarding talents; they aren't implemented.

Will you be keeping this fully private from here on out?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm aware. That doesn't answer the question though.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You need permission from me, and the answer is no.
Why need a tut? If you cant setup this on your own Ur to dumb to host a retro. That my opinion. So i agree with wuzix.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Back