Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Final] Comet Server [Open-Source, Java, 2017]

Thanks for the memories!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know you've been away for a while, but Dom actually left! He works for a company that mostly focuses on grading and attendance software for schools now. Pretty recent development.

Nonetheless, yeh, the features have certainly expanded. For better or worse, most of the new features were just ways to exploit users for more $. Sulake's gotten greedier these last few years. I guess that's why communities like this still exist.

Anyways, welcome back! Glad to see you're still alive.

Very much alive! This week I stumbled upon a large batch of Windows Live Messenger chatlogs from the past. We go way back, man! Like, 2011 and stuff. I remember how 2011 was all 'modern' and poop and now I just chuckle at the idea of WLM alltogether. Time flies. Glad that you're alive as well.

And RE: Dom and Sulake, hmm, I see. Well. I guess there's only so much 'rape of a loved one' that one can witness (in person) before you gotta call it quits yourself. Modern Habbo indeed sucks. To me it just looks loveless, sloppy and unaesthetic. Honestly, I'm appalled with how much they diverted from The Original Style and all the beauty therein. But at least the internet has all the history & emulators to preserve it forever...

C# / Java Programmer
Reaction score
Very much alive! This week I stumbled upon a large batch of Windows Live Messenger chatlogs from the past. We go way back, man! Like, 2011 and stuff. I remember how 2011 was all 'modern' and poop and now I just chuckle at the idea of WLM alltogether. Time flies. Glad that you're alive as well.

And RE: Dom and Sulake, hmm, I see. Well. I guess there's only so much 'rape of a loved one' that one can witness (in person) before you gotta call it quits yourself. Modern Habbo indeed sucks. To me it just looks loveless, sloppy and unaesthetic. Honestly, I'm appalled with how much they diverted from The Original Style and all the beauty therein. But at least the internet has all the history & emulators to preserve it forever...

Oh man, hahaha, WLM. I guess for it's time it was pretty good but god what a shitshow. I never kept chatlogs sadly, I used to on IRC, but it never occurred to for other stuff. And yeah definitely way back, before that even, but mostly just on here.

I agree with you, it feels like money replaced vision a few years back. 2011-12 was the beginning of the end imo. These days the online count sits between 1000-1600 on an average day. Sometimes events (like 50% off credits) get the count a bit higher but that's it. The Finnish hotel is so dead they're shuttering it soon. .com.br blows every hotel away for DAU, and even .es is about half the size of .com. It's a real shame when some retros are doing as well as the official hotel.

Edit: also, Wesley, stop being a stick.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [FINAL] Comet Server [Open-Source, Java, 2017]

You need to install Leon's Coerce package on your system with Maven before building Comet, as it is a third-party package not available on Maven's central repository.

To do this, you need to download and open it as a project in your IDE via the pom.xml file. You then need to open up the 'Core' Maven project and select the install option. Once this is done, Comet will be able to import Coerce and build as it should.

Screenshot:

Quackster - [Final] Comet Server [Open-Source, Java, 2017] - RaGEZONE Forums

What Program are you using in this image? Cause I'm using IntelliJ to open the project but their is no Core Folder to Install the respo

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [FINAL] Comet Server [Open-Source, Java, 2017]

What Program are you using in this image? Cause I'm using IntelliJ to open the project but their is no Core Folder to Install the respo

It works perfectly with intellij, if you have teamviewer i can help you out

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To compile with intelliJ Idea, u need install "Coerce", you can get it here:

Just get it, decompress, open project (pom.xml), go to View > Tool Windows > Maven Projects > Core (root) > Lifecycle > Install

Regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have a SWF pack for this, because when I try to load the SWF up it don't work it just stays black?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Does anyone have a SWF pack for this, because when I try to load the SWF up it don't work it just stays black?
Just use a basic PLUS Pack with this swf

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
_files folder??

Ignore me I found it. thsnk you

I'm having a issue with compiling the project. It seems to fail on comet-server

[INFO] Comet-Server ....................................... FAILURE [ 7.948 s]

Code:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.12.4:test (default-test) on project Comet-Server: Error occurred in starting fork, check output in log -> [Help 1][ERROR] [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.[ERROR] [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException[ERROR] [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :Comet-ServerProcess finished with exit code 1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't get why people want to use this unless you're willing to finish a lot of the code base, because a lot of the poop in this release does not work, and if it's still unsupported given the nature of the release then there's really no point

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't get why people want to use this unless you're willing to finish a lot of the code base, because a lot of the poop in this release does not work, and if it's still unsupported given the nature of the release then there's really no point
What's not working? Lol

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

You dumb, everything work fine

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Because all habbo servers except for Comet are poop.

Comet update, with lot of new features, like crafting, targeted offers, nux gifts, crackables, and so much composers. Test it :p

Reaction score
We add a lot of new things so I decide to change the name, its a problem? I say that its comet
We’ve got a real programmer over here! He could change some text.. No dude, not cool and a bit disrespectful. People like you are ruining the community and let great people decide to not release their projects, thanks for that.

Not all emulators except from Comet are poop if we’re talking about code quality.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tutorial for add (update commands cata, items, etc...) and put (diamonds commands) ? :)

Back