Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Free online furniture editor - Habbo.gg

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have been busy lately, but I'm still planning to add the sql and stuff
Also I've been working on a furniture viewer, but when a few furniture were working, another one bugged, so kind of stopped with that, maybe I should check it out again

There is released a furni viewer a time ago

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Because you have to upload furniture, there's no other way to let people save their work, unless everything is done through sessions/cookies which would make the site horrible.
Or just generate a UUID for each furniture saved. How do you think websites like pastebin and bit.ly work?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Or just generate a UUID for each furniture saved. How do you think websites like pastebin and bit.ly work?

That's possible, but I'm not going to make that anymore (just made this for fun and helping people, so takes quite some time to change it), everyone can just make a fake e-mail account on whatever site they wish to register

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That's possible, but I'm not going to make that anymore (just made this for fun and helping people, so takes quite some time to change it), everyone can just make a fake e-mail account on whatever site they wish to register
I'm willing to contribute the code making this possible, if you allow me to.

If you're in need of private git hosting; I can also arrange that.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great release! Like Hoshiko said, it's a great idea and it's indeed a way to make a contribution to this Habbo section.

By the way
When I tryna make an account, I do receive an e-mail, but when I click on it, it gives me a message like "You didn't verify your e-mail adres!" or "You are already registered!", but I'm not. So I can't log in now.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Great release! Like Hoshiko said, it's a great idea and it's indeed a way to make a contribution to this Habbo section.

By the way
When I tryna make an account, I do receive an e-mail, but when I click on it, it gives me a message like "You didn't verify your e-mail adres!" or "You are already registered!", but I'm not. So I can't log in now.

Since your inbox is full, I had to do it this way, send me the e-mail you used to register, I will activate it manually.
No idea why it doesn't work for you, for the others it does work

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since your inbox is full, I had to do it this way, send me the e-mail you used to register, I will activate it manually.
No idea why it doesn't work for you, for the others it does work

I tried it with the 10minutemail service. xD

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Sir Jamal maybe the next days, he wait till it get unblocked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back