Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Free online furniture editor - Habbo.gg

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the service does not work anymore

that's true, but I'm working on a tool now, so you can *always* use it.
For now it's extracting the swf using sort of an api call to my website to extract it and send a zip of the extracted swf back.
This seems to be working fine, now I have to work on the editing of the furniture, might take a while (but shouldn't be able to be taken down again)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For now it's extracting the swf using sort of an api call to my website to extract it and send a zip of the extracted swf back.
This seems to be working fine, now I have to work on the editing of the furniture, might take a while (but shouldn't be able to be taken down again)

This site was brilliant. I am sad it is down for more than a month now.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Any update on this tool?

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Any update on this tool?

As far as I know, MovieGuy wanted to go on with the site, just a bit different as it was. So it will come I guess, but I can't say when. Maybe he post some updates in the next days.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As far as I know, @MovieGuy wanted to go on with the site, just a bit different as it was. So it will come I guess, but I can't say when. Maybe he post some updates in the next days.
Can you set Habbo.gg online please? THanks :love:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've not extended habbo.gg, because it was 100 euros a year, so a bit expensive if you ask me.

I am working on another solution to make furniture from scratch.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am looking forward to this tool, HabbGG was a great and helpful site, i am missing it!

Back