• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Fresh Hotel CMS (Rev)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
FRESH HOTEL CMS (REV)

Yes the title is what it says , The cms was originally Uber cms but it has been converted to Rev CMS. I don't take no credit for this release but the original owner removed the download link for the cms, so I thought some of you may want it enjoy!

Download:

Tanked - Fresh Hotel CMS (Rev) - RaGEZONE Forums

PS. (File is big so take ages to do a virus scan)

So don't trust don't download simple.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The cms was uber cms then converted to rev cms meaning it was not compatible with rev before.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope no exploits in this cms from what I know , considering it is Fresh Hotel's cms and if Fresh cms was exploitable everyone would most likely be doing It , only exploit Fresh ever had was in their old index but this cms is exploit free.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This is an old release...

P.S, It's still uber. No revcms in sight

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes and the download link was removed from what I know.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didn't look in to this thread much, from what I know people said it worked whatnot so I'd thought I would re-upload it don't like it dont download it simple

And Jerry in that source notice the download does not work? http://prntscr.com/4xnxsq Hence why I re-uploaded it and I took the images to use as you need to post them in a release

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Except for the fact that's a simple rename, I like it.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
So the reasoning as to why this is being released again is? Whether or not it was previously UberCMS and was converted to Rev is quite irrelevant. I'm just curious as to why this wasn't posted in the original thread of the Fresh CMS being leaked rather than being completely opened into it's own thread. It's practically the same images. And the screenshots taken are from Fresh they aren't being used on a separate server and then screenied.

Pointless releases. Better luck next time, I guess.

G'nome sayin'
Reaction score
I would stick with RevCMS if I had to choose between this and RevCMS.

Mirror:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a real shame you all just jumping to conclusions firstly, didn't I state "I take no credit for this release" meaning no image credit etc and the reason I released this because the original thread download no longer worked but I had another working download so I'd thought I'd re-upload it. If you honesty want to state such negative points at least read it first lol well better luck next time pal.

ORIGINAL THREAD DOWNLOAD NO LONGER WORKS REASON FOR RELEASING :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back