Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

furnidata translator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A script that translates your furnidata with the language from another furnidata.
Only works for the new furnidata with the XML format.

How it works
Compares the furnidata with the "classname" attribute (swf name)
When the other furnidata has the same entry it replaces the <name> and <description> tags with the new language. The ids, height, lenght etc. of the translated furni gets not replaced.

Setup
Extract the zip in your htdocs/wwwroot and replace this two files:

furnidata.xml
-> your own furnidata.xml
translate.xml -> the furnidata.xml with the language you want -> rename it to translate.xml

Then open translator.php in your browser.

Example:
If you want to translate an english furnidata.xml to german you would to like this:

Download any german furnidata.xml from habbo.de or a german retro hotel.
So for example: -> CTRL+S to save the file -> rename to translate.xml

Then just open translator.php in the browser.

If you have any questions leave a comment

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol? If you have the other furnidata translated... why would you translate the xml to a language that you already have? Wtf? Is it only me missing the point lol?

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

Reaction score
Lol? If you have the other furnidata translated... why would you translate the xml to a language that you already have? Wtf? Is it only me missing the point lol?

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

Because sometimes people release a catalog and then the sprite IDs are different or mixed up. Say you've downloaded a catalog from RZ but your hotel is Spanish and your old furnidata is incompatible, this way you can quickly translate everything without too much hassle.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying :) (This would be useful for arcturus during 1.4.0 when the standard cata required dutch furnidata).
ONTOPIC: Cool release then now that I understand why it's needed. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont works for me

so... shows "Finished"
but i give the same results... not translate nothing.. :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont works for me

so... shows "Finished"
but i give the same results... not translate nothing.. :/
Probably because the script dont have write permission on the furnidata.xml file.

To check it, set "display_errors" + "display_startup_errors" in translator.php to true and try again. You now should see the error.

Last edited:

Lex

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for this release, I was searching for this a long time!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A script that translates your furnidata with the language from another furnidata.
Only works for the new furnidata with the XML format.

How it works
Compares the furnidata with the "classname" attribute (swf name)
When the other furnidata has the same entry it replaces the <name> and <description> tags with the new language. The ids, height, lenght etc. of the translated furni gets not replaced.

Setup
Extract the zip in your htdocs/wwwroot and replace this two files:

furnidata.xml
-> your own furnidata.xml
translate.xml -> the furnidata.xml with the language you want -> rename it to translate.xml

Then open translator.php in your browser.

Example:
If you want to translate an english furnidata.xml to german you would to like this:

Download any german furnidata.xml from habbo.de or a german retro hotel.
So for example: -> CTRL+S to save the file -> rename to translate.xml

Then just open translator.php in the browser.

If you have any questions leave a comment

I do not understand the process, I opened the translator.php in my browser and I only see that it shows the code that I should do the most?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you put the files in your htdocs or wwwroot folder.
Access it like: yourhotel.com/translate.php

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone help me with this cant get it to work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): Entity: line 122767: parser error : xmlParseEntityRef: no name in C:\xampp\htdocs\translate\translator.php on line 16

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): <name>Monkey Statue & Nest</name> in C:\xampp\htdocs\translate\translator.php on line 16

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): ^ in C:\xampp\htdocs\translate\translator.php on line 16

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): Entity: line 137620: parser error : xmlParseEntityRef: no name in C:\xampp\htdocs\translate\translator.php on line 16

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): <name>Milk & Cookies</name> in C:\xampp\htdocs\translate\translator.php on line 16

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): ^ in C:\xampp\htdocs\translate\translator.php on line 16

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): Entity: line 160481: parser error : xmlParseEntityRef: no name in C:\xampp\htdocs\translate\translator.php on line 16

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): <name>Dark Sapphire & Diamond Egg</name> in C:\xampp\htdocs\translate\translator.php on line 16

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): Entity: line 222081: parser error : xmlParseEntityRef: no name in C:\xampp\htdocs\translate\translator.php on line 16

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): <description>All good things begin at Hair & Make-up</description> in C:\xampp\htdocs\translate\translator.php on line 16

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in C:\xampp\htdocs\translate\translator.php:16 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\translate\translator.php(16): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('<furnidata>\r\n<r...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\translate\translator.php on line 16

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): Entity: line 122767: parser error : xmlParseEntityRef: no name in C:\xampp\htdocs\translate\translator.php on line 16

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): <name>Monkey Statue & Nest</name> in C:\xampp\htdocs\translate\translator.php on line 16

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): Entity: line 137620: parser error : xmlParseEntityRef: no name in C:\xampp\htdocs\translate\translator.php on line 16

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): <name>Milk & Cookies</name> in C:\xampp\htdocs\translate\translator.php on line 16

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): Entity: line 160481: parser error : xmlParseEntityRef: no name in C:\xampp\htdocs\translate\translator.php on line 16

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): <name>Dark Sapphire & Diamond Egg</name> in C:\xampp\htdocs\translate\translator.php on line 16

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): Entity: line 222081: parser error : xmlParseEntityRef: no name in C:\xampp\htdocs\translate\translator.php on line 16

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): <description>All good things begin at Hair & Make-up</description> in C:\xampp\htdocs\translate\translator.php on line 16

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in C:\xampp\htdocs\translate\translator.php:16 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\translate\translator.php(16): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('<furnidata>\r\n<r...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\translate\translator.php on line 16
Which PHP version do you use?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Are you sure you have a
valid xml? try opening in browser and see if there is a error.

sorry for late reply

EDIT: it also could be because of the "&". try replacing all "&" with "&".

Last edited:
Back