Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Furnidata.txt => furnidata.xml and furnidata syncer

AWA

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I wanted to make this tool so I could faster convert and fix furnidata, and it turned out pretty decent.

From README:
Code:
[COLOR=#333333]This tool has two features:[/COLOR]
[LIST]
[*]Convert old furnidata.txt to the new furnidata.xml format
[*]Sync two furnidata XML files:
[LIST]
[*]The functions make a new furnidata.xml from the source file, and adds the missing entries which the sync-file has.
[/LIST]
[/LIST]
[COLOR=#333333]You can enter both an URL and a local file path in the boxes.[/COLOR]

You can find the source at
Mirror with source and compiled exe:

Last edited:

AWA

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It would be super awesome if you could make a lang changer :) that the copy all texts from english to a other lang but with the same sprite ids as normal.
The parsing/outputting part is already done, the rest isn't that hard to make.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You can also do this in php with a very simple way. =)

Something with the name simplexml_load_file function etc. Very nice :)

Reaction score
Don't mean to be a necro here but, this tool is very helpful and I think it should be bumped back up so people know about it.

I was looking for something like this a couple months back, but couldn't find it and was too lazy to write a script to do it myself. Thanks dude!

Reactions: AWA
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't mean to be a necro here but, this tool is very helpful and I think it should be bumped back up so people know about it.

I was looking for something like this a couple months back, but couldn't find it and was too lazy to write a script to do it myself. Thanks dude!

I had the same opinion, but my post was deleted.. Anyway, it's very useful because people release the furnidata for customs in .txt

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Doesn't work, got like 16 errors :\

AWA

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just updated the git with a fix for color converting.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wanted to make this tool so I could faster convert and fix furnidata, and it turned out pretty decent.

From README:
Code:
[COLOR=#333333]This tool has two features:[/COLOR]
[LIST]
[*]Convert old furnidata.txt to the new furnidata.xml format
[*]Sync two furnidata XML files:
[LIST]
[*]The functions make a new furnidata.xml from the source file, and adds the missing entries which the sync-file has.
[/LIST]
[/LIST]
[COLOR=#333333]You can enter both an URL and a local file path in the boxes.[/COLOR]

You can find the source at

Fix the link bro! :D

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Great!! Thank you!!!

Back