Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

H2Admin - Development Release (PHP7, CakePHP)

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i added a web.config file in the folder and pasted this
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration>
<system.webServer>
<rewrite>
<rules>
<rule name="CakePHP" stopProcessing="true">
<match url="^(.*)$" ignoreCase="false" />
<conditions>
<add input="{REQUEST_FILENAME}" matchType="IsDirectory" ignoreCase="false" negate="true" />
<add input="{REQUEST_FILENAME}" matchType="IsFile" ignoreCase="false" negate="true" />
</conditions>
<action type="Rewrite" url="index.php" appendQueryString="true" />
</rule>
</rules>
</rewrite>
</system.webServer>
</configuration>

Still doesnt work

try this:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
still not working. could you add my skype wshthegreat so you could tv and see what could you do?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Was getting an error regarding file/folder permissions, resolved that issue, then faced with page not found. Interested in the fix for IIS as well.

Reaction score
Yes

Let's make users use NGINX on Windows (Let's be real, they wouldn't even know how to login to Linux) which is unstable and unsuitiable for live environments..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice release. Finally a util release about cms <3.
I got some questions
Does this HK have how add plugins for... like... add a new management page [like polls, etc..] ?
The avatarImage base url can be configured in the cms config php file?

#Update
About language, is the language static or do this have something to make a good translation?

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice release. Finally a util release about cms <3.
I got some questions
Does this HK have how add plugins for... like... add a new management page [like polls, etc..] ?
The avatarImage base url can be configured in the cms config php file?

#Update
About language, is the language static or do this have something to make a good translation?

CakePHP has a built in plug-in system however you will have to manually add it to the navigation and allow it in the Authake rules. As of currently there is no language system and only uses English. More configuration options will be coming soon.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
CakePHP has a built in plug-in system however you will have to manually add it to the navigation and allow it in the Authake rules. As of currently there is no language system and only uses English. More configuration options will be coming soon.
Ah, Okay! So, just take that as a suggestion for next versions! :love:

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
0.3.1 released on Bitbucket. Includes IIS web.config and a couple of code fixes. Master repository hasn't been updated yet so only use 0.3.1.zip for now.

Report any more issues here: (please do not request help using the issue tracker)

NoBrain - H2Admin - Development Release (PHP7, CakePHP) - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The default 'database.php' config file was missing
Code:
public $[I]master[/I] = array(
		'datasource' => 'Database/Mysql',
		'persistent' => false,
		'host' => 'localhost',
		'login' => 'username',
		'password' => 'password',
		'database' => 'database',
		'prefix' => '',
		//'encoding' => 'utf8',
	);
resulting in me not being able to change the administrator password, just a heads up.

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The default 'database.php' config file was missing
Code:
public $[I]master[/I] = array(
        'datasource' => 'Database/Mysql',
        'persistent' => false,
        'host' => 'localhost',
        'login' => 'username',
        'password' => 'password',
        'database' => 'database',
        'prefix' => '',
        //'encoding' => 'utf8',
    );
resulting in me not being able to change the administrator password, just a heads up.

database.php.default is right in the App/Config folder...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what does this error means:

thanks

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what does this error means:

thanks

Make the tmp directory in App/ writable. Including all sub-folders within tmp.

---

0.3.2 will be released on Sunday which will include some minor stuff.

Also, please stop using the Issue tracker for help requests. Make a thread in the Habbo Help section instead, requesting help in any other way (even if you PM me) I will ignore it and I will just close it on the Issue tracker. The issue tracker is for actual bugs, not to help you with your stupidity.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dang, this looks so promising but it seems the like development came to a halt. Would love if pea-brain finished this up, or someone expanded on the code!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'Users.rank' in 'where clause'

And now this.....

Error: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'Dashboard.rooms_loaded' in 'field list'
SQL Query: SELECT `Dashboard`.`rooms_loaded` FROM `darkhotel`.`server_status` AS `Dashboard` WHERE users_online LIMIT 1

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Error: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'Users.rank' in 'where clause'

And now this.....

Error: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'Dashboard.rooms_loaded' in 'field list'
SQL Query: SELECT `Dashboard`.`rooms_loaded` FROM `darkhotel`.`server_status` AS `Dashboard` WHERE users_online LIMIT 1

This project might be dead.

Back