HabBit - Habbo Hotel Client Modifier

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    130Posts

HabBit - Habbo Hotel Client Modifier

Command line tool for allowing the user to remove certain restrictions from the Habbo Hotel client that does not originally allow it to be used locally.
    Source Code | GitLab

Requirements
    • .NET Framework 4.0+

Getting Started
    This section is for people who've never used a command line tool before, proceed to the next section for the list of arguments.

Download, and extract the latest release somewhere accessible on your computer, excluding your recycle bin.
    You can find the latest release here: https://gitlab.com/ArachisH/HabBit/tags

I'll assume you extracted it onto your desktop under a folder named HabBit, so with that, let's start up the command prompt.
    (Windows Key + R) This key combination will bring up some box, type cmd into the input box and hit the OK.

Some black box should have appeared, the next step involves changing the current active directory that the console is pointing to. By default, it should be pointing to C:\Users\{Username}. We need to change the directory to points towards the folder to where HabBit has been extracted to, to do this use the cd command followed by the path. If you didn't extract it to a folder named HabBit onto your desktop, then your path should look different based on where it is.
    Code:
    cd C:\Users\{Username}\Desktop\HabBit
    We can now run some basic functions on the client like so:
    Code:
    HabBit.exe Client.swf /clean /dhost /rsa
    Last edited by Arachis; 26-04-17 at 04:34 AM.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2008 Join Date
    BulgariaLocation
    1,330Posts

Re: HabBit - Automatic Habbo Client Cracker (.NET 2.0 | Source)

A function to remove the simplest methods of obfuscation would be good.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2015 Join Date
    EnglandLocation
    728Posts

Awesome release, very handy to many of us. Great work!

xHosts - Support Staff - Visit us today @ xhosts.uk

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    130Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AWA View Post
    A function to remove the simplest methods of obfuscation would be good.
    Renaming the methods/classes/properties shouldn't be too hard, unless you're talking about renaming everything back to their original names, then I'm sorry to say that is impossible to accomplish without original strings/constants.

I'll add some options to have every class/method renamed in an incremental("X1", "X2") format, or were you thinking of something else? Would you rather have the class/method be fixed so if it looks like "_-XXX", make it look like "XXX"?

Quote Originally Posted by Robot View Post
    Awesome release, very handy to many of us. Great work!
    Thanks, your appreciation for my work makes me happy and horny.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2008 Join Date
    BulgariaLocation
    1,330Posts

@Arachis look at what I wrote down here: https://forum.ragezone.com/f353/dl-g...acking-829414/
    TLDR: There's code which never gets executed. Removing it makes it both easier to read/modify the bytecode, and also makes the swf file take up less space.

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    130Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AWA View Post
    @Arachis look at what I wrote down here: https://forum.ragezone.com/f353/dl-g...acking-829414/
    TLDR: There's code which never gets executed. Removing it makes it both easier to read/modify the bytecode, and also makes the swf file take up less space.
    That's an interesting post, there really is a lot of dead code in the client. I first want to focus on the library to make it more easier to manipulate all the instruction/code, once that is in a "stable" state, I will 100% focus on making a cleanup function. I really am interested in looking into this, and not just putting it aside/ignoring it, I got you dawg(need more time though).

DeveloperRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    9,198Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arachis View Post
    That's an interesting post, there really is a lot of dead code in the client. I first want to focus on the library to make it more easier to manipulate all the instruction/code, once that is in a "stable" state, I will 100% focus on making a cleanup function. I really am interested in looking into this, and not just putting it aside/ignoring it, I got you dawg(need more time though).
    Any idea if it is possible to modify the furniture SWFs with this library? I've looked at some other AS3 library but that didn't support the current AS3 version (7 or something?).

Was working on some cool tool to build furniture from scratch but I don't like the idea of having to call the flex compiler in the background (It's not a bad thing really but the whole SDK is 350MB+)
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063
    Join the Arcturus Discord server: https://discord.gg/eDr7FKQ

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    130Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Any idea if it is possible to modify the furniture SWFs with this library? I've looked at some other AS3 library but that didn't support the current AS3 version (7 or something?).

Was working on some cool tool to build furniture from scratch but I don't like the idea of having to call the flex compiler in the background (It's not a bad thing really but the whole SDK is 350MB+)
    Yes, it should, although the library is kinda barebones in a way that you will need to construct the tags on your own/insert instances/types at a "low level". If there is a current tutorial that explains how to do this manually I will glady make it easier to do so with that in focus in the library itself.

As for just editing images/replacing, this is easily possible. I was actually playing around with it a week ago and had it flip all incoming loading furniture swf's. The tags of type DefineBitsLossless2 have methods named SetImage/GetImage to alter the image or simply retrieve it.

DeveloperRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    9,198Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arachis View Post
    Yes, it should, although the library is kinda barebones in a way that you will need to construct the tags on your own/insert instances/types at a "low level". If there is a current tutorial that explains how to do this manually I will glady make it easier to do so with that in focus in the library itself.

As for just editing images/replacing, this is easily possible. I was actually playing around with it a week ago and had it flip all incoming loading furniture swf's. The tags of type DefineBitsLossless2 have methods named SetImage/GetImage to alter the image or simply retrieve it.
    It's just that I had issues adding the new images and adding the respective classes (If I remember correctly each image had 1 .as class and was added to the main class).

Editing / replacing images has been done years already by using trillix or any other flash swf editor.
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063
    Join the Arcturus Discord server: https://discord.gg/eDr7FKQ

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    130Posts

Re: HabBit - Automatic Habbo Client Cracker(Source | .NET 2.0 | C# 6)

HabBit v1.1.154:

If you guys wanna see other things added into this application, you could request them, it's really easy to edit the client with this. Currently been working on @The General's request, don't worry pal, almost done(Ha, told him that a week ago, I got you this time though).

As for the deobfuscation request, I've realized that doing something like that is currently out of my league. I'm sorry, but maybe someone with better patience can contribute to that, I'd be happy to walk any one through the library if you have any doubts/questions though.
    Last edited by Arachis; 15-10-15 at 10:35 AM.

MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    6Posts

Woo amazing tool Mr. Nut!

MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    105Posts

Nice tool!

True MemberRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    479Posts

Very great tool. Thank you a lot.

Alpha MaleRank
    Feb 2008 Join Date
    Vault 111Location
    2,340Posts

Habbit was a program by SonicMouse, the first scripter / habbo "hacker" that went public and had fame. Either way I guess the original tool has been retired and forgotten. It was a program that would reset your shockwave ID, once upon a time Sulake didn't IP or Account ban, but Shockwave ID ban. Idiots they were. In any regard, neat little tool.
    Last edited by Moogly; 19-10-15 at 12:27 AM.

SubscriberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    Viva HollandiaLocation
    1,558Posts

Great tool, thank you for releasing. Really useful. (:

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Advertisement