Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Habbo Air (for iPad) packetlog

Reaction score
Hi guys, today I maded up some scheme for gathering the Packet Loggers from the Habbo Air.
Well, actually, I still haven't maded anything with it yet, but I hope somebody here could.
They are pretty much the packets from original hotel (which I had some doubts about)

How did I get it

For grabbing the IP/Ports I decompiled which is inside the application
I tried decompiling with Flash Trillix, AS3 Sorcerer, even rabdcasm. No success, then I used an for seeing the content.
I found:
Code:
connection.info.name.us=English
connection.info.host.us=game-us.habbo.com
connection.info.port.us=30000,38101,993
Then, basically I setup an PacketLogger in my localhost (Sh4rp PacketLogger), and configurated correctly the server game-us.habbo.com:30000

Since my iPad is jailbroken (iPad 2), I go to iFile (that I downloaded previously on Cydia) > etc > hosts
I changed hosts to:
Code:
192.168.1.108 game-us.habbo.com
Remember that unix based systems ignores the last line, and I just jumped.

Just opened it, and start logging

The Release
I haven't planning to release too soon. I was planning to release with some emulator for it, but I failed at that (after sending SecretKey).

I logged basically: navigators, rooms, walk, talk, actions, change badge, request friendship, give respect, catalogue, inventory, add items to room, remove items from room, rotate and move items ( I may be forgetting something)

Download url (txt):
Release version: AIR63-201406271753-208552032

If you dont trust, dont download it.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Very nice man. Thanks for releasing this. People now can start creating iPad support for their Retro's.

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's an Adobe AIR app packaged into an IPA file :lol: That's how they can include .swfs into it.

The process is irreversible.

Very nice man. Thanks for releasing this. People now can start creating iPad support for their Retro's.

Apple is proprietary. They'd never allow the publishing of that sort of app. It's not worth it, anyways, you can just download Puffin browser.

Reaction score
It's an Adobe AIR app packaged into an IPA file :lol: That's how they can include .swfs into it.

Apple is proprietary. They'd never allow the publishing of that sort of app. It's not worth it, anyways, you can just download Puffin browser.

Puffin sucks, though. You could publish it on the Cydia store anyway so JB'd users can utilise a faster App than Puffin or other flash browsers. This sort of thing has always interested me, so nice release.

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Puffin sucks, though. You could publish it on the Cydia store anyway so JB'd users can utilise a faster App than Puffin or other flash browsers. This sort of thing has always interested me, so nice release.

Too much effort for little return. It'd be a good experiment, though.

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can packetlog without jailbrake by using a Raspberry Pi as a wifi hotspot, and setting up a packetlogger on the Pi. You could also re-route the habbo server through the Pi to any localhost (or any IP) more than likely. This circumvents all the protections mentioned above since your Pi acts as a "router", and you can make it do whatever you want, you just need to know how. Probably a few Python scripts could pull it off easily. I don't own an iPad, just a Pi, so I wont be able to try it out sadly.

Ta ta,

Moogly

Edit:

In fact, there's a project that sets up adblocking via a Raspberry Pi, and sets itself up as a WiFi hotspot, so I know for a fact you can reroute any domain through the Pi if you can block certain domains, it should be possible. :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What? on iPad? I bett that is not for free. :p Oh no.. Please don't tell me Habbo is letting users pay for this app to use?

Reaction score
You can packetlog without jailbrake by using a Raspberry Pi as a wifi hotspot, and setting up a packetlogger on the Pi. You could also re-route the habbo server through the Pi to any localhost (or any IP) more than likely. This circumvents all the protections mentioned above since your Pi acts as a "router", and you can make it do whatever you want, you just need to know how. Probably a few Python scripts could pull it off easily. I don't own an iPad, just a Pi, so I wont be able to try it out sadly.

Ta ta,

Moogly

Edit:

In fact, there's a project that sets up adblocking via a Raspberry Pi, and sets itself up as a WiFi hotspot, so I know for a fact you can reroute any domain through the Pi if you can block certain domains, it should be possible. :)

That's a nice idea! The problem is Pi here custs about $100, since on EUA custs about $20 (?)
I would love to do this test though. I will try buy one of these soon for that porpuse.
-------------------------------------------------------
Guys, no need to put this on some store, like cydia, since you can just create some kind of DNS Server! I just used hosts because is faster to setup.
Btw, using DNS wouldn't be need to jailbreak.
One thing though: I didn't capture any login stuff, so for you code it properly. Every time I used Fiddler2, it didn't go to login area (just 'choose your hotel' mode).
Fiddler2 can be used for PocketHabbo too, since it capture just HTTP/HTTPS, and is this kind of request/response:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/pocket-habbo-logging-update1-942848/
It is pretty easy to get it done, BUT you need to have a SSL Certificate (you can give to yourself with IIS, or just using openssl), then setup a https server with url, even not being signed. It will work I tried myself, and it is pretty simple.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Well, you could make an app that downloads it to your phone from the app, or you could just put a tutorial on how to set it up on your computer, its super simple. Just plug your ipad in copy the .ipa file to your ipad through itunes and your done

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, you could make an app that downloads it to your phone from the app, or you could just put a tutorial on how to set it up on your computer, its super simple. Just plug your ipad in copy the .ipa file to your ipad through itunes and your done

No, IPAs are device-locked now as a DRM measure. But good try.

Setting up a DNS server would require that a user set one up themselves, or have their iPad use yours.

Reaction score
Setting up a DNS server would require that a user set one up themselves, or have their iPad use yours.

That is what I meant, would be easier than jailbreak > add source x > download .deb file... Which may take a time.
So just setting DNS server, would be very faster, and user friendly.
The problem is: Looks like they change the headers for each version... This one I recorded was from day 27/06/2014 (dd/mm/yyyy), it was my first record, so I cannot tell for sure. So I really don't know if the DNS method would be the best way though... Now, with Cydia stuff, the user could just install the .deb, with application installation there, so it would be the same Header (I suppose)...

Reaction score
Btw, why would you want to log packets or whatever?
Client is 90% same as web one. Same headers are also changed in every new release.

Reaction score
Btw, why would you want to log packets or whatever?
Client is 90% same as web one. Same headers are also changed in every new release.

Because I want to help the community. And they are not the same as the client. I checked a lot of swf (actual, from the date of release of AIR63, etc), and none of them have the same headers. Besides, some of logged packets are with client id = 0, and some are client id 10000+, that means it is totally not the same, including the protocol, which may have changed (at least, not completly).

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised there's this much change. ^^ All they had to do is change the UI and interface for it to work with AIR. AIR has the same packages (mostly) as regular Flash, and, therefore, allows protocol to be retained perfectly.

Reaction score
Because I want to help the community. And they are not the same as the client. I checked a lot of swf (actual, from the date of release of AIR63, etc), and none of them have the same headers. Besides, some of logged packets are with client id = 0, and some are client id 10000+, that means it is totally not the same, including the protocol, which may have changed (at least, not completly).
You are wrong.
HabboRoomViewer.swf != Habbo.swf
The main file(HabboAir) has almost the same code as last Habbo.swf, including sockets and core.
The only differencies are Headers(which are different in every release) and tablet version has different memory collectors, ui-related stuff and other native stuff.

Back