Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Habbo April 2011 Pack [R63]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wassup, ragezone!

It has been over 3 years since I have released anything on this forum.
Today, I am releasing this pack that I put together:

The Habbo 2011 Pack!
(woah!!!!!)

CONTENTS:

1. SWF from April 2011 (April 12)
  2. uberCms (fixed css, index from 2011 and some modifications)
  3. uberEmu (two versions, one that works only on April 2011 and up, and one that works only on March 2011 and below)
All credits are inside the pack!

Screenshots:
In-game:
U8WBlSk - Habbo April 2011 Pack [R63] - RaGEZONE Forums

Me page:
x8VHBHN - Habbo April 2011 Pack [R63] - RaGEZONE Forums

Index page:
b7hiwJm - Habbo April 2011 Pack [R63] - RaGEZONE Forums

In-game 2:

KE7yTUJ - Habbo April 2011 Pack [R63] - RaGEZONE Forums

In-game 3:
3Emoghx - Habbo April 2011 Pack [R63] - RaGEZONE Forums

Live demo (not up at all times):

Interested? Here are the downloads:

[ 143.4 MB ]

EDIT: Accidentally forgot to upload the DB, here it is: (sorry)

[1.06 MB]

If you like this pack, please help keeping old Habbo alive!
Make mirrors, archive links, whatever!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh my god, love this pack.

Just have one question, do you have a database or am I blind and can't find it in the pack? :eek:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh my god, love this pack.

Just have one question, do you have a database or am I blind and can't find it in the pack? :eek:

Accidentally forgot to add it in the pack, edited the post. :$:

Oh lol, I accidentally found out that if you add "new.chat.widget.enabled=1" to the variables, the "new" chatbar will appear. So that's cool, I guess.
40Rgdgw - Habbo April 2011 Pack [R63] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi dude. First of all, I want to thank you for the amazing work you've done on this. I'm setting all up, until, as I open the emu, nothing happens. I configured it, disabled my firewall and basic things like that.
Only this happens:
| ,---. | | . .|---.,---.,---.|--- ,-.-.. .| ,---.|--- ,---.,---. | || ||---'| | | | || || ,---|| | || `---'`---'`---'` `---'` ' '`---'`---'`---^`---'`---'` uberEmulator Build 1.0.0 - Revised ------------------------------------------------------------------[19/10/2018 21:51:44] > Initializing uberEmulator...[19/10/2018 21:51:45] > The environment has initialized successfully. Ready for connections.

What can I do?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi dude. First of all, I want to thank you for the amazing work you've done on this. I'm setting all up, until, as I open the emu, nothing happens. I configured it, disabled my firewall and basic things like that.
Only this happens:
| ,---. | | . .|---.,---.,---.|--- ,-.-.. .| ,---.|--- ,---.,---. | || ||---'| | | | || || ,---|| | || `---'`---'`---'` `---'` ' '`---'`---'`---^`---'`---'` uberEmulator Build 1.0.0 - Revised ------------------------------------------------------------------[19/10/2018 21:51:44] > Initializing uberEmulator...[19/10/2018 21:51:45] > The environment has initialized successfully. Ready for connections.

What can I do?
That means the emulator is running. Just configurate the client with your IP and port and you should be good.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you but still nothing. Configured page-client.tpl, but still nothing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I would like to know if there is any way to put new mobis 2018, could someone help me

Reaction score
as I modify the welcome message, I have entered HabboHotel \ GameClients \ Gameclient.cs and the changes are not reflected when opening the emulator and the hotel, I want to change or remove the welcome message you could help me

Did you compile the Emulator?

I will download the pack and set it up, see what i can do

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to fix security check before logging? i know i can type me and i go there but how to avoid getting that error?

Last edited:
Back