Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[C#] Habbo Camera API

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hii.... I've done some Library in C#..

What is it?
It's a "powerful" Library that can Render the Habbo Camera Image... (Because the SWF sends some compressed JSON Data to the Emulator :D). Actually, I'm wondering why this haven't been done before. It was more a "weekend" project so a lot of stuff isn't working that fine (or written that good..)

How does everything works?
So, Habbo sends us some compressed JSON Data. Once it's decompressed you can parse the Planes (Walls and Floor) and the Sprites from it... Habbo sends the exact position of the planes & sprites so you just have to draw them.. The Planes are sent with some Corner points.. Just connect & fill them. There are some masks like the door too.. Just make all the black points in the mask transparent. The Textures were a bit different. I had many ideas how to do them but only one worked out for me. It's a bit difficult to explain, just look at the method ApplyTextures in the Plane.cs file, if you have any questions about it just ask and if you have suggestions just tell me them. The sprites can be parsed and drawn normal to the given position. Some Filters are like Images, you can just draw them over the image. Some Filters are done using a

What about extracting the swfs?

You have to extract the assets using this one Java Program I've done for you (its using the ffdec library to decompress the images). It will extract the clothes and furnis from the directories /swf/clothes & /swf/furnis make sure you create the folders /camera/furnis & /camera/clothes.. Then just place the furnis in /swf/furnis all clothes to /swf/clothes and run the program using "java -jar assetextractor.jar" You can also compile the program on your own if you want to...

What else do you have to do on your own..?

- Download the door_64_2.png and place it under /camera/door_64_2.png
- Configure the camera.config
- Implementing the API in your Emulator.

But.. How do I use your Library?

There's an Test Program I've made.. Just look at this Class (everything will be explained)

Screenshots?
Well, there aren't any screenshots of the API itselfs but some images the API made... :D

Some People & Furnis aren't looking like they should because of missing images (& to lazy to add the missing images xD)

Now we come to the links... :D
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Virustotal Links:

If there is any question left just ask them in this thread..
Any critic on my code? Report them to me.. I'm still learning.
Noticed a bug? Report it. I'll take care of it..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very very very nice! Defenetly gonna test this. Now I don't have to edit the SWF every update anymore :)

Back