Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Full Habbo Clothing Package

Retired
Reaction score
What's in this Package?
This package contains all the Habbo clothing including the latest clothing which I believe is the superhero clothing line. The xml files will also be included so you can paste the xml files in your gamedata folder or wherever you have them stored so it will take seconds to be updated with the new clothing.

Note: If you're using catalog clothing then use the current figuredata that's in the download as it all contains sellable="1", However if you want the clothing to be in your clothing editor then open up the figuredata and search for sellable="1" and then make it Sellable="0".

doGqhh1 - Full Habbo Clothing Package - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Retired
Reaction score
Would this work with R63?
I can't remember if the figuremap and figuredata are similar so I wouldn't know. But if it was then sure, just make sure you remove graphic tags from the clothing.

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What's in this Package?
This package contains all the Habbo clothing including the latest clothing which I believe is the superhero clothing line. The xml files will also be included so you can paste the xml files in your gamedata folder or wherever you have them stored so it will take seconds to be updated with the new clothing.

Note: If you're using catalog clothing then use the current figuredata that's in the download as it all contains sellable="1", However if you want the clothing to be in your clothing editor then open up the figuredata and search for sellable="1" and then make it Sellable="0".

WkvR8Sl - Full Habbo Clothing Package - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks for the release mate. That's what I needed!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So i tried this and saw that some of the "hat's" didn't even work cuz of the swf was totally F*****D.
Well still a nice release:love:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey There!,
So when I added these clothes, I still had the same problem before adding this. The hair like "Mermaid Style" and "Wavy" when you put it on, your character does not save. I changed the figuredata so that it would allow you to not have to purchase the furni from the catalog, but even when I had it before like that it still would not let you wear the hair. Could I get some other input/ideas on this. I have literally tried everything. Just started working with R63B.

Hey There!,
So when I added these clothes, I still had the same problem before adding this. The hair like "Mermaid Style" and "Wavy" when you put it on, your character does not save. I changed the figuredata so that it would allow you to not have to purchase the furni from the catalog, but even when I had it before like that it still would not let you wear the hair. Could I get some other input/ideas on this. I have literally tried everything. Just started working with R63B.

Always right after I post, I found the answer
"Okay, I have solved the problem. You have in the Emu folder PlusEMU \ bin \ Debug \ extra and there replaced the Figure Data through your! : D"
- Gotta

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thanks for this package man!

Have not seen a package in a long time.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When I upload those in the right folder, do I need also to do with SQLs or something that you need to buy them in the catalogue?

Back