Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Habbo Font/Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

pel

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yo folks,

as I was bored a few weeks ago, I wrote an simple habbo logo/font generator to help you making an fancy logo within a few seconds.

Preview of the site:
Tw9Sce6 - Habbo Font/Logo - RaGEZONE Forums

URL:

If you found a bug, feel free to contact me!

Best regards,
pel

Why it's in this section and tagged as Release:
I moved it to this section, it's not really an advertisement since it is an font generator. It might not open-source but anyone can use it for free.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Damn, this is a cool tool, nice release, it would be cool if you can add the 'Registered Trademark' symbol as an option although I find that very hard to do xd

Good Luck!

pel

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Not even in english, nor is this a release. This is an advertisement.

First, use your eyes. Then: I had it tagged as "Guide" since its not a release, but a mod changed it.

Annnnd whats the problem if its an advertisement? Just because you don't get the (tbh crappy) code?

Y r htards always complaining ;( sad section

Reaction score
First, use your eyes. Then: I had it tagged as "Guide" since its not a release, but a mod changed it.

Annnnd whats the problem if its an advertisement? Just because you don't get the (tbh crappy) code?

Y r htards always complaining ;( sad section
I don't want your crappy code to a bloody font generator, if I did I'd just go on Habborator. And fair enough, I just don't seeing it be something that should be in the /release section. I appreciate you taking time to make this.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Not even in english, nor is this a release. This is an advertisement.
I moved it to this section, it's not really an advertisement since it is a font generator. It might not be open-source, but anyone can use it for free.

Last edited:
Reactions: pel
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks you very much! ;-) That's what I needed!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't want your crappy code to a bloody font generator, if I did I'd just go on Habborator. And fair enough, I just don't seeing it be something that should be in the /release section. I appreciate you taking time to make this.

dude, you're Ducking right. kill him rammstein!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good release! 10/10.
This site will help people (including me)
It save's like 1 hour.. thanks!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Love this, something that's easy and useful that you can add if you'd like to:
An option to preview the generated logo with either black or white background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back