• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Habbo Font/Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

pel

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yo folks,

as I was bored a few weeks ago, I wrote an simple habbo logo/font generator to help you making an fancy logo within a few seconds.

Preview of the site:
Tw9Sce6 - Habbo Font/Logo - RaGEZONE Forums

URL:

If you found a bug, feel free to contact me!

Best regards,
pel

Why it's in this section and tagged as Release:
I moved it to this section, it's not really an advertisement since it is an font generator. It might not open-source but anyone can use it for free.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn, this is a cool tool, nice release, it would be cool if you can add the 'Registered Trademark' symbol as an option although I find that very hard to do xd

Good Luck!

pel

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Not even in english, nor is this a release. This is an advertisement.

First, use your eyes. Then: I had it tagged as "Guide" since its not a release, but a mod changed it.

Annnnd whats the problem if its an advertisement? Just because you don't get the (tbh crappy) code?

Y r htards always complaining ;( sad section

Reaction score
First, use your eyes. Then: I had it tagged as "Guide" since its not a release, but a mod changed it.

Annnnd whats the problem if its an advertisement? Just because you don't get the (tbh crappy) code?

Y r htards always complaining ;( sad section
I don't want your crappy code to a bloody font generator, if I did I'd just go on Habborator. And fair enough, I just don't seeing it be something that should be in the /release section. I appreciate you taking time to make this.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Not even in english, nor is this a release. This is an advertisement.
I moved it to this section, it's not really an advertisement since it is a font generator. It might not be open-source, but anyone can use it for free.

Last edited:
Reactions: pel
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks you very much! ;-) That's what I needed!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't want your crappy code to a bloody font generator, if I did I'd just go on Habborator. And fair enough, I just don't seeing it be something that should be in the /release section. I appreciate you taking time to make this.

dude, you're Ducking right. kill him rammstein!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good release! 10/10.
This site will help people (including me)
It save's like 1 hour.. thanks!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Love this, something that's easy and useful that you can add if you'd like to:
An option to preview the generated logo with either black or white background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back