Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Habbo Imager.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've decided to release a piece of software TheGeneral sells on his website for a donator rank.

It's a habbo imager that can be updated and shows the clothes and your avatar on a website, it's been fully updated by me to at least the beginning of 2019.

Unfortunately the jar contains a whitelist of domains, one being NGH itself, and since I was never provided the sourcecode I can't remove it. But some of you tech savvy dudes may be able to find a way to get around the whitelist, it does however work on your localhost if you wish to test it!

download:
Mirror
example of it in action:
(Going directly to the url through clicking it won't work, reload the page when you see the forbidden error.)

7w3ovwd - Habbo Imager. - RaGEZONE Forums

#NoMoreBaldHabbosonRetros

Credits: TheGeneral

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Good release! Can Vouch that RZ allows Leaks, the release section would be only a few pages long if they didn't. Half the releases here have been ripped from someone else. Welcome to Habbo Retros Kiddies.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Cool leak makes me hopeful now that we don't have to depend on Habbo staying up to generate Habbo figures, and no the thread isn't getting removed.

Also something like the will be able to edit strings within the .jar without recompiling for the valid domains.

MMRNyKO - Habbo Imager. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Wooooow! Good release m8! I don't play or create Habbo retros anymore, but anyway I like to download these things, so I can have them for no reason :junglejane:

Keep it up buddy!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
So you provide swf clothes and the tool creates images from it? Does it work with custom clothing?

Seems like a really neat little program that lots would benefit from.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Passing by, for future reference. RaGEZONE does allow leaks, whatever your personal stance with it is not of my concern nor anyone here else's. Also be mindful to keep the thread civil. Discuss the release and so forth. No need for unnecessary posting of who did what and how you feel.

Failure to comply and infractions will be issued.

Reaction score
PHP:
Imaging.whitelistedDomains.add("nextgenhabbo.com");
Imaging.whitelistedDomains.add("imaging.nextgenhabbo.com");
Imaging.whitelistedDomains.add("dev.nextgenhabbo.com");
Imaging.whitelistedDomains.add("speedhotelli.pw");

They had too much money on their hands.

Reaction score
If anyone wants to recompile it, I've decompiled it and fixed up the source myself:

It uses Gradle for library dependency.

I tried to recompile it on Ubuntu using Gradle, installed via sdkman, build success but the imager don't work like the original, it's possible to build it for me or release a build in your github repo release ? thanks for your help

Quackster

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I tried to recompile it on Ubuntu using Gradle, installed via sdkman, build success but the imager don't work like the original, it's possible to build it for me or release a build in your github repo release ? thanks for your help

Quackster

Run
Code:
gradle fatJar
and it will build a runnable jar called HabboImager-all.jar in HabboImager/build/libs/.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is the source. The project still has to be packaged, since I couldn't package it with all dependencies for some reason. If someone else could do that, would that be great!
The whitelist still has to be removed from out of the source (Imaging.java#53), since I didn't change anything.

-- EDIT --

Woops, didn't see that Quackster also posted the source. Well, here it is again, then. :)

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Here is the source. The project still has to be packaged, since I couldn't package it with all dependencies for some reason. If someone else could do that, would that be great!
The whitelist still has to be removed from out of the source (Imaging.java#53), since I didn't change anything.

-- EDIT --

Woops, didn't see that Quackster also posted the source. Well, here it is again, then. :)

Except mine is compilable and comes with the packages...

Reaction score
I have the last update of your github repo and moved the builded jar on the Libs folder to the main folder and run java -jar "Imager-all.jar"

cerUJtC - Habbo Imager. - RaGEZONE Forums

Edit : Fixed it's now working / i modified Imager to Imaging because of that : public class Imaging

i will try to update it with all clothes and more then i post it on ragezone

Thanks Quackster for your work !

Attachments

Last edited:
Back