Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Habbo Monster Archive -> 2Go from 1999, v1, oldschool stuffs ( and various ) !

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What's the server? theirs no exe or anything it's all .xml

"exe" are not everything :laugh:

I don't provide support sorry, btw you need ElectroServe which is normally included, beacause there no "official" tutoriel for this release

Reaction score
Re: Habbo Monster Archive -> 2Go from 1999, v1, oldschool stuffs ( and various ) !

You could make a file, when we click download it all once...
It's not too hard, and would help a lot!

Anyway, this poop is MASSIVE!
Gonna take hours to rip it all.

Thanks a lot!!!!

Don't host .php extension files, because when we go to download it, it's just the content.
Made some fake extension for php, or import it into zip!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Habbo Monster Archive -> 2Go from 1999, v1, oldschool stuffs ( and various ) !

You could make a file, when we click download it all once...
Don't host .php extension files, because when we go to download it, it's just the content.
Made some fake extension for php, or import it into zip!

There the two : if I remember correctly, the only php files are in the generators :

for exemple in : /Generators/GENE/ there are "generator.php" to test and "GENE.zip" to dowload :wink:
And like "Games_Animations" too

Reaction score

There the two : if I remember correctly, the only php files are in the generators :

for exemple in : /Generators/GENE/ there are "generator.php" to test and "GENE.zip" to dowload :wink:
And like "Games_Animations" too

There's phoenix licence too

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

There's phoenix licence too

Here we go : renamed to txt, but nowadays there is the Phoenix "de-obfuscated" with re-aranged source files ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice update, you could make that with that big leak of yesterday too :fanny:
But now really, nice update, now I will be able to fully download this (I had one rip, but well, I think it wasn't complete...)

Better late than never :eek:tt1:

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Whoever wrote the history of how retros started is kind of wrong, I will gladly give them more vivid information. I lived through it all. :) Edit: Oh I see they saved one of my posts, then I guess my work here is done. LOL

Edit 2:

Thank you for backing up Thor and Stockholm, as well as WP. Maybe I should of leaked the other sources I had deleted. Oh well. I think more people should mirror some of the things on here, files always just "disappear".

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Moogly, that's true. The best thing to do here is backup these files, and mirror them all over the places, put in pendrives, burn disks, etc.
I think that's the best way through this, because if this site goes down, every single file goes down. Most of people here don't rip it because think this website is going to stay up forever. I haven't even though it would stay alive this long, really.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Moogly, that's true. The best thing to do here is backup these files, and mirror them all over the places, put in pendrives, burn disks, etc.
I think that's the best way through this, because if this site goes down, every single file goes down. Most of people here don't rip it because think this website is going to stay up forever. I haven't even though it would stay alive this long, really.

I think it'd be a pain in the butt to back it all up. But I don't think I'd really format my HDD of my desktop so I can keep it on. I can also back it up extra on my external harddrive. That way, there'll be 2 backups of the whole archive.

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think it'd be a pain in the butt to back it all up. But I don't think I'd really format my HDD of my desktop so I can keep it on. I can also back it up extra on my external harddrive. That way, there'll be 2 backups of the whole archive.

The problem comes when Sulake knocks on your door. The solution is if more people back it up as well. Then we have a lower chance of losing things. I was annoyed when DCR Project died. It was the second time a project like that died, I should of learned from the first one and backed everything up. There used to be every single DCR ever imaginable hosted on one website back in 2008, then it went down. All the files are now gone.

Reaction score
The problem comes when Sulake knocks on your door. The solution is if more people back it up as well. Then we have a lower chance of losing things. I was annoyed when DCR Project died. It was the second time a project like that died, I should of learned from the first one and backed everything up. There used to be every single DCR ever imaginable hosted on one website back in 2008, then it went down. All the files are now gone.

Uploading to the cloud usually helps unless uploader decides to delete them.

Back