Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Habbo Public Room Images [Flash]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Awhile back my friend El and I happened to find all of these images of the old Habbo public rooms, from Shockwave, but re-made for the Flash client.

Our intentions were to edit all of the images and restore these rooms for everyone to enjoy but we have long since lost interest in modern day Habbo. As such, we have decided that we would share these images here so that perhaps someone with more of an interest could take it upon themselves to go the whole way and bring these rooms back for the community to enjoy.

Some of them have already been modified by us (mostly El hehe) the rest of them come as is and neither of us have any intentions of helping finish the job.

There was one more that we had finished, minus a few of the public furni, and I'm gonna try to find it and post it here as well.

With all that said, here they are and enjoy!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How could we walk up the steps?
You would have to edit the map for the room to fit the image. It's been a long time since I've worked with newer Habbo so I couldn't be of much help there (nor do I have the interest).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.
Do you still have this pack? Link is down. :)

Back