Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Habbo.SWF - Latest Cracked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$ ̲̅]
Reaction score
Whats the problem with someone protecting their own reverse-engineering work?!? Your all Ducking leechers. Go learn something you dumb pieces of poop.

Whats wrong with reverse engineering protected reverse engineered swf's that were habbo's in the first place?

Law

Garry's Mod is addictive!
Reaction score
Why doesn't Aaron+Shorty upgrade the damn emulator :thumbdown:

Why is everyone hating eachother? Just be grateful the community is helping each other? :love:

Basicly because of AWA some "developers" would rather just download that instead of cracking it themself which means they will not learn anything from it. And I believe Dom and Office want's people to do it the hard way not the easy way, so they could learn. Probably that's why they are "hatin" if you'd like to call it that.

Reaction score
Basicly because of AWA some "developers" would rather just download that instead of cracking it themself which means they will not learn anything from it. And I believe Dom and Office want's people to do it the hard way not the easy way, so they could learn. Probably that's why they are "hatin" if you'd like to call it that.

Oh, well I'm not 'mr know it all' myself, but is it easy or hard to 'crack' Habbo's SWFs? Because I would indeed love to learn that kind of stuff, haha. :laugh:

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Simple concept people, they just want people to learn. Instead of being spoonfed for everything.

Though this does not apply to everyone, but mostly to those that want to call themselves developers without making efforts to try and or learn to do something by themselves.

in reality only few people here do.

Reactions: Law
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Simple concept people, they just want people to learn. Instead of being spoonfed for everything.

Though this does not apply to everyone, but mostly to those that want to call themselves developers without making efforts to try and or learn to do something by themselves.

in reality only few people here do.

Exactly.. and because here are almost only ppl without brains they don't release anything, good thing right? :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I think some guys will be mad on me now..

IP Configuration you need to to by your own..
I only did a start for the guys here at Host Protect :)

You can run it from your own host, so own vars/texts/swfs..

This is NOT COMPLETE..

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Phoenix should update their poop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back