Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Habbo.swf original source(structures and names, no code)

Reaction score
AIR63-201405291302-77205008 (iPad version 1.06)

Link:
Key: izuaxcMoUs8dBAPaErZF1fVQqGN96SnDNK3ngIYfujI

Example:
Code:
//HabboConnectionType (com.sulake.habbo.communication.enum.HabboConnectionType)
package com.sulake.habbo.communication.enum {

public class HabboConnectionType {

public static const HABBO_MAIN:String;
        public static const NORMAL_MODE:int;
        public static const DEVELOPMENT_MODE:int;
        public static const NO_CRYPTO_MODE:int;

public function HabboConnectionType();

}
}//package com.sulake.habbo.communication.enum

P.S. It's been almost a year, so I hope sulake dev guys don't mind.

Reaction score
Is this the same Habbo.swf used in the client or is this the one from the iPad application?

EDIT:

Why all functions have no body? You removed those on purpose?

Any particular reason to not include those? It is pretty much useless this way lol.

Last edited:
Ask me about Daoism
Reaction score
iPad application is as3 code compiled in Adobe AIR. 90% of code is the same as in web version (exept for some native code and interface).

Yeah was just about to say.

It's very easy to package already-existing code into AIR and turn your web apps into mobile apps. It's pretty sweet, and this is amazing. Purely amazing.

Reaction score
EDIT:

Why all functions have no body? You removed those on purpose?

Any particular reason to not include those? It is pretty much useless this way lol.
That's all I was able to pull out. You can find out more if you dig up deeper.
Btw, with structure you can just compare new swf and this one and find out what actually packet structure does.

Reaction score
That's all I was able to pull out. You can find out more if you dig up deeper.
Btw, with structure you can just compare new swf and this one and find out what actually packet structure does.

Not really as all the code is missing.

How about posting all files you got? Maybe we can find some more things :p:

C# / Java Programmer
Reaction score
Thank for releasing this Oleg, I couldn't find my original copies you sent ages ago.

@The General: All the ActionScript 3 code is cross-compiled natively in Obj-C during the port. It's not in the .SWF at all. I've worked extensively on reversing this and couldn't make any progress because it's encrypted and required an iOS device to get a decrypted dump (which I didn't have at the time).

Might have another go at this, IDA Pro can apparently work with a decrypted dump, but it's a witch to actually decompile.
TheOleg: Do you still have the .ipa files?

Reaction score
Thank for releasing this Oleg, I couldn't find my original copies you sent ages ago.

@The General: All the ActionScript 3 code is cross-compiled natively in Obj-C during the port. It's not in the .SWF at all. I've worked extensively on reversing this and couldn't make any progress because it's encrypted and required an iOS device to get a decrypted dump (which I didn't have at the time).

Might have another go at this, IDA Pro can apparently work with a decrypted dump, but it's a witch to actually decompile.
@TheOleg: Do you still have the .ipa files?
Nope. I guess it's still googleable.

C# / Java Programmer
Reaction score
Not knowing what IPA files are, I cannot find this release anywhere at all

.IPA is Apple's App file format. The extension-less HabboAir file that Oleg posted is contained inside the IPA, it's basically the executable file. But yeah, they're hard to find. I can't find this specific version either. :(

AWA

Master Summoner
Reaction score
This might be the file you're looking for:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure if you wanted the latest .ipa but if so, then here ya go. Took it from the app store a second ago.

o/

C# / Java Programmer
Reaction score
@eMagic: unfortunately the newer releases aren't useful, but thanks for trying to help. The older ones weren't properly obfuscated, so I can reverse them and get an unobfuscated copy of the client's source code, which would shed extensive light on how most (if not all) the game functions are implemented.

I'll also need access to an iOS device that's on iOS 7 (or possibly 8, but I'm not 100%) which has been jailbroken, if that's something you can help with, I'll keep you posted. The .IPA is encrypted and it needs to be dumped from memory on an actual device that's capable of running it.

Back