Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Habbo.swf original source(structures and names, no code)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're talking nonsense.

Its not about the packet handling, its about a way to crack another platform and potentially use that also for retro's. Atleast thats what I'd like to see. Anything else in this is quite useless. Same server, same packets. Just a different interface.

I can already make every packet functional without packetlogging. Thats how I build almost everything in Arcturus.
Not saying we couldn't, just stating it'd be a hell of a lot easier with original names. :):

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not saying we couldn't, just stating it'd be a hell of a lot easier with original names. :):

What the hell are you saying?

This thread is about Habbo Air. In this time no-one figured out how Decompress or Find the Habbo Air's SWF. That is literrally built-in with the APK Built Code.

We're trying to figure out where the SWF part begins and ends, to Decompress and have the source code. We don't know if Habbo's Air SWF is obfuscated likely Habbo's Desktop SWF, we don't know that, we trying to decompress it to see the source code and analyse. Maybe get the AS3 Source Code.

The fact is no-one already get that, and The General is right, that will be good for the community starting development of Habbo's Mobile Version.

And agains the "cat and rat" game will start over... Arachis
And the competition of who create the FIRST emulator of Habbo Air. Woah

This will be a really big war.

Reactions: AWA
Reaction score

This thread is about Habbo Air. In this time no-one figured out how Decompress or Find the Habbo Air's SWF. That is literrally built-in with the APK Built Code.

We're trying to figure out where the SWF part begins and ends, to Decompress and have the source code. We don't know if Habbo's Air SWF is obfuscated likely Habbo's Desktop SWF, we don't know that, we trying to decompress it to see the source code and analyse. Maybe get the AS3 Source Code.

The fact is no-one already get that, and @The General is right, that will be good for the community starting development of Habbo's Mobile Version.

And agains the "cat and rat" game will start over... @Arachis

You can actually just edit some internal hosts in apk file and rebuild your own android app.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
The actual AVM2(DoAbc) instructions are missing in the SWF anyways, it was mentioned earlier in this thread that it was all converted to ARM(?). Which is, not cool bro.

C# / Java Programmer
Reaction score
The actual AVM2(DoAbc) instructions are missing in the SWF anyways, it was mentioned earlier in this thread that it was all converted to ARM(?). Which is, not cool bro.

That's... partially true. There are DoAbc blocks in the SWF, I've decompressed and decompiled it already, but it just defines stubs for every class and function. It's kind of nice for seeing which libraries are being incorporated, but besides that it's pretty useless.

The stubs outline functions for the Air runtime and the function code itself runs as native instructions. They're located in an encrypted binary blob ("HabboAir" no file extension)

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
That's... partially true. There are DoAbc blocks in the SWF, I've decompressed and decompiled it already, but it just defines stubs for every class and function. It's kind of nice for seeing which libraries are being incorporated, but besides that it's pretty useless.
The stubs outline functions for the Air runtime and the function code itself runs as native instructions. They're located in an encrypted binary blob ("HabboAir" no file extension)

I couldn't find any DoAbc tags in the HabboTablet.swf, but I did see this in one of the downloads in this thread:
NFxdLsI - Habbo.swf original source(structures and names, no code) - RaGEZONE Forums

I didn't really understand where you guys even found those class names(couldn't find a .bin file containing them), but you can read the __DATA__abc file like any other .abc file:
piXhxSk - Habbo.swf original source(structures and names, no code) - RaGEZONE Forums

Sadly the method bodies are empty, but I had no idea until today that __DATA__abc was the actual .abc file(without the code).

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The fact is no-one already get that, and @The General is right, that will be good for the community starting development of Habbo's Mobile Version.

And agains the "cat and rat" game will start over... @Arachis

Just to clarify, if we didn't know whether it's obfuscated or not, how did Wotsuba obtain these? http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/habbo-official-packet-names-1085548/

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just to clarify, if we didn't know whether it's obfuscated or not, how did @Wotsuba obtain these? http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/habbo-official-packet-names-1085548/

Official Packet Names are given, in Habbo.swf, You only need see commented code. The AS3 dumped file shows in // comments, the PacketNames, but not their void names.

PacketName != Void Name in many times.
You need remember that the voids from Habbo.swf AS code are the structures.

Is like a normal software. The Habbo.swf AS3 voids aren't only packet handlers voids, are normal Habbo client structure code.

That means, you can see that the Habbo SWF works in a way similar from the Message system of a Habbo Emulator.

We have voids that Handle the Incoming request, sends to correspondent Handler, that can interacte with normal classes.

An emulator that really is similar as Habbo.swf is Plus Emulator.

Habbo.swf has a void for register all incoming (Client -> Emulator) Events, (Events are sended from Client to Emulator)
Plus is really similar.

The entire Message System of Plus is really similar. (in terms of designing)

Sorry if i explained bad, my engish is super worse, i can't explain correctly my point.

Will try explain better later.

Reaction score
Official Packet Names are given, in Habbo.swf, You only need see commented code. The AS3 dumped file shows in // comments, the PacketNames, but not their void names.

PacketName != Void Name in many times.
You need remember that the voids from Habbo.swf AS code are the structures.

Is like a normal software. The Habbo.swf AS3 voids aren't only packet handlers voids, are normal Habbo client structure code.

That means, you can see that the Habbo SWF works in a way similar from the Message system of a Habbo Emulator.

We have voids that Handle the Incoming request, sends to correspondent Handler, that can interacte with normal classes.

An emulator that really is similar as Habbo.swf is Plus Emulator.

Habbo.swf has a void for register all incoming (Client -> Emulator) Events, (Events are sended from Client to Emulator)
Plus is really similar.

The entire Message System of Plus is really similar. (in terms of designing)

Sorry if i explained bad, my engish is super worse, i can't explain correctly my point.

Will try explain better later.
What you're explaining is essentially incorrect. The method stubs are missing, correct, though we're able to see the method stub names (init, load, startSocket and whatnot)

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I decided to pull the "hashes" for the message handlers from "__DATA__abc" that was in this download:
This might be the file you're looking for:

I had to make HabBit a bit more "dumb", by not having it consume the instructions, since there are no method bodies in the top download.

In the end, it managed to spit out some unique hashes for most of them:
Unique Incoming Hashes: 102
Unique Outgoing Hashes: 122

You can compare these hashes with the latest Habbo client build, but only with the "dumb" ones I produced:

EISoDL5 - Habbo.swf original source(structures and names, no code) - RaGEZONE Forums

Edit: Most of the matches, using the header ids of: PRODUCTION-201601191204-702719373

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure whether it helps anyone, but I once "de-obfuscated" all method names, some class properties (the ones that got getters / setters) and class names of a Habbo SWF released in 2011 and uploaded it to Github now (please no DMCA takedown thxxxx). These used to have the original identifiers in the bytecode. The structure shouldn't be too different from the current version (regarding room rendering and stuff).

If I'm not the first one to share such a thing or if it isn't helpful to anyone.. I'm sorry for posting it :sleep:

Cheers,
Steve Winfield

Last edited:
Back