SubscriberRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,205Posts

Re: Habbo V1 CSTs w/ Bytecode

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by Quackster View Post
    You're trying to read a .cct when the function calls for a CST file?
    Oops. But I tried with .cst too (which - and correct me if I'm wrong - is just an unprotected .cct file, or is it gotten through a special method?)

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Doesn't matter. Shockwave is still Adobes' IP. Regardless of it being outdated or not.
    Got your point, and I agree, partly. It's my opinion I'd think it's stupid if they cared. Like when Nintendo would care about people using a GB emulator. It's not the same principe, but I think you get my point.

But yeah, you definitely got a point.
    https://aurora-dev.com/ - https://worldofmrjosh.com

No matter how much you fall down, you can always reach your destination by standing up again.

Alpha MaleRank
    Nov 2010 Join Date
    2,180Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    Oops. But I tried with .cst too (which - and correct me if I'm wrong - is just an unprotected .cct file, or is it gotten through a special method?)

Got your point, and I agree, partly. It's my opinion I'd think it's stupid if they cared. Like when Nintendo would care about people using a GB emulator. It's not the same principe, but I think you get my point.

But yeah, you definitely got a point.
    I'm not sure what that part of the project does but it doesn't look so important. You should just use the lscrtoscript project.

If you'd rather not upload anything to your site, just use mine: ProjectorRays

SubscriberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    DenmarkLocation
    568Posts

hi babe @Cecer they're mentioning you again, are you here?

- @FullmetalPride

Shiet, never thought I'd see this. Thanks for releasing!

What I've never understood though, is, why'd we need the Lingo code?

ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,089Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    hi babe @Cecer they're mentioning you again, are you here?

- @FullmetalPride

Shiet, never thought I'd see this. Thanks for releasing!

What I've never understood though, is, why'd we need the Lingo code?
    In order to reach completion, such as adding Snowstorm to v26 etc...
    Latest cracked SWF releases: swfhub.com
    Also includes header dumps for easy header updating, and various other game files.

SubscriberRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,205Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FullmetalPride View Post
    I'm not sure what that part of the project does but it doesn't look so important. You should just use the lscrtoscript project.

If you'd rather not upload anything to your site, just use mine: ProjectorRays
    Do i put unprotected CCTs there? (Like with recover_cct) or something else? Sorry if i sound dumb but i tried v7 which didnt work for me but mustve done smth wrong

No matter how much you fall down, you can always reach your destination by standing up again.

ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,089Posts

Do i put unprotected CCTs there? (Like with recover_cct) or something else? Sorry if i sound dumb but i tried v7 which didnt work for me but mustve done smth wrong
    recover-cct destroys the bytecode when you use it.
    Latest cracked SWF releases: swfhub.com
    Also includes header dumps for easy header updating, and various other game files.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2006 Join Date
    EnglandLocation
    743Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FullmetalPride View Post
    How 2 get moar unprotected CSTs? V5? V18? R26?

Not sure. A lot of these came from @Cecer's generous donations, so he may have a clue.
    Sadly I have nothing I can offer in terms of advice. I acquired those files back when there was only really releases for incomplete V1. This was long before I did any real programming or had any real understanding about how Habbo worked internally. I probably got them while trying to set up ThuGie's H-Retro (or whatever the project name was xD)

I might have some other files but I'll have to dig about my archives.
    I visit from time to time.

SubscriberRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,205Posts

recover-cct destroys the bytecode when you use it.
    Yes, what I was thinking. So how can I "convert" the .cct to a .cst while still having the bytecode?

MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    6Posts

That's the thing we're trying to solve..

Alpha MaleRank
    Feb 2008 Join Date
    Vault 111Location
    2,336Posts

Yes, what I was thinking. So how can I "convert" the .cct to a .cst while still having the bytecode?
    CCT = compressed / compiled
    CST = source
    CXT = encrypted, compressed and compiled.

Lingo bytecode - Just Solve the File Format Problem

You decompress it, most "dcr decompilers" only reverse the image data, they don't "get rid of" the code, they just don't know how to deserialize it to code. If you deserialize (or decompile if you will) the bytecode you can get a pretty damn close representation of the original source that's almost haunting enough. There's been numerous people who've gotten work done on it before including Matthew Parlane and others. There's more "secrets" on my discord if anyone's interested. I'll be taking everything I can find and putting it all under one of my domains when I get the chance.

You can do the same to a Director .exe it just packs it all in the EXE / DMG. Then the embedded interpreter decompresses / interprets the internal contents at runtime from itself.

SubscriberRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,205Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogly View Post
    CCT = compressed / compiled
    CST = source
    CXT = encrypted, compressed and compiled.

Lingo bytecode - Just Solve the File Format Problem

You decompress it, most "dcr decompilers" only reverse the image data, they don't "get rid of" the code, they just don't know how to deserialize it to code. If you deserialize (or decompile if you will) the bytecode you can get a pretty damn close representation of the original source that's almost haunting enough. There's been numerous people who've gotten work done on it before including Matthew Parlane and others. There's more "secrets" on my discord if anyone's interested. I'll be taking everything I can find and putting it all under one of my domains when I get the chance.

You can do the same to a Director .exe it just packs it all in the EXE / DMG. Then the embedded interpreter decompresses / interprets the internal contents at runtime from itself.
    Hmm. I guess I kind of understand. Also, can you send a link to the discord? I have a new account.

I just can't seem to understand how to decompress it. From what I understand, something like recover_cct and recover_dir or w/e the .dcr version is called only gets the images but don't decompress it? Or am I wrong?

Sorry if I sound noob I have 0% experience with this stuff.

MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    11Posts

In order to reach completion, such as adding Snowstorm to v26 etc...
    There's another problem: it seems every single DCR v26 pack has incomplete SnowStorm files.
    Yesterday I started working on the map (.ROOM) files (you know, there're 7 arenas and in every single pack there's only one empty and incomplete arena), such as adding map items and collisions.

SnowStorm's files are this:
    v26
    hh_game_snowwar:
    recover-cct crashes when tries to convert this file in CST. So I tried with Offzip and I saw a lot of text (perhaps Lingo scripts?) in .dat files with an Hex Viewer.
    hh_game_snowwar_ui:
    SnowStorm UI is stored here with its field settings (game-bar coords, time windows coords etc.)
    hh_game_snowwar_room:
    this file has just one map (pretty empty) and map's items. Fortunately the other map's items are stored here.

Unfortunately, v28+ packs don't have any single new file, only BB files.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement