Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Habbo V26 Pack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Little bug :S :laugh:
M4L0UK4 - Habbo V26 Pack - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wooow! the trax work's 100 % :D

LOOL!
M4L0UK4 - Habbo V26 Pack - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wooow! the trax work's 100 % :D

LOOL! -image removed from quote-

I think you're either using a newer figuredata (with flash clothes) or you're using the old trick people used to get naked in retro's by using the developers console. Either way, it's funny to see this again! By the way, you only need one time the IMG tag :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Know something about the clothes? type has a function that is not appearing I'm shirtless

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, you can help with the snowstorm? :3 i'm trying to play in all lobbies (leet's don't works) but give a error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very awesome, the CMS already brings back the memories. Although I'm also having MySQL Connector/ODBC errors and would like to know how to fix it. I've already posted something in the help section under Habbo Development. If somebody could help resolve this error I'd love you a lot. Thanks. :)

It's all configured too. I've configured mysqlconfig.ini on the Holograph Emulator and installed many different MySQL Connector/ODBC version but no luck so far.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very awesome, the CMS already brings back the memories. Although I'm also having MySQL Connector/ODBC errors and would like to know how to fix it. I've already posted something in the help section under Habbo Development. If somebody could help resolve this error I'd love you a lot. Thanks. :)
please read the replys someone has already post a fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You own the file translation in Portuguese?

--update--
You know how to edit dcr files?

--update--
I'm translating the texts and when I put a letter with accent, a rectangle appears in place of this letter, you know how to fix this?
see it:

Last edited:
Back