Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh man that looks sexy. I hope you make it standalone so people can use it along their own CMS.

Maybe for the rooms you can include the room state as an icon.

Let me know if you want to have the emulator save more metrics.

Thanks! It does run separate but with the CMS u get site logins and news but those could be done for other CMSs as well. Currently looking into doing a chart that shows how many users you get online a day and how long the session lasted. Also have plans to do charts that compare to the previous week and the percentage +/-. Lots of crazy stuff planned this will be a project that goes on for awhile.

I have the givebadge MUS setup now with ability to give multiple badges at once. Would like to see native support (being able to send an array of badges for the EMU to handle) as well as delete badge. Maybe a :update_badges command? Takes care of both if I handle it entirely on the HK

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
New layout for CMS, what do you all think. Still a work in progress

ocokYmI - HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System - RaGEZONE Forums
D7Zx2uC - HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System - RaGEZONE Forums
q5yV8fy - HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please give me credits for this Index!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
WORKING Facebook login. Is this something people want to see? Login works flawlessly. Still need to build the account linker and hopefully a one click registration.

FOEy5vu - HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

pel

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
WORKING Facebook login. Is this something people want to see? Login works flawlessly. Still need to build the account linker and hopefully a one click registration.

FOEy5vu - HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System - RaGEZONE Forums

put that Login with facebook button under the default login button.
Would love to see steam and twitter login

Attachments

Reaction score

Agreed.

Or maybe:

[login][register]
[login with facebook]

idk, nub with UX

Agreed.

Or maybe:

[login][register]
[login with facebook]

idk, nub with UX

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some really good poop it's being done here. Good job, op.

Thanks! Huge updates are coming soon. For now you can checkout the almost completed documentation for the next version:

Great things are happening here...

Retired
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: HabboAPI CMS v0.0.8 | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System

I don't know why you call this cms HabboAPI. First I though that was something like Chocolatey. A HabboWEB clone, using Angular and the HabboAPI. But looking better it's your own CMS from scratch.

I'm with our PhP overl0rd here; the name to me (as a developer) tells me this is some API, not a CMS. Not sure if you've addressed this, it all seems a bit inconsistent throughout this thread.
On another note, I don't really see why you are providing this as an nPm package. A good tip would set up some CI using e.g. Travis that would just run nPm install reagularly/nightly/at each commit to make sure everything is fine when others try install it.

Off-topic: omg hi @pel

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm with out PhP overl0rd here; the name to me (as a developer) tells me this is some API, not a CMS. Not sure if you've addressed this, it all seems a bit inconsistent throughout this thread.
On another note, I don't really see why you are providing this as an nPm package. A good tip would set up some CI using e.g. Travis that would just run nPm install reagularly/nightly/at each commit to make sure everything is fine when others try install it.

Off-topic: omg hi @pel

No real reason for the name, it's just what I went with. The node code is mostly API based besides serving the index. As for npm no reason to that either just that it's easy to do npm publish and I figured why not :p Just trying to stick out and be a bit different from other developments. Node isn't really picking up the way I wish it would, but I shall keep trying.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I run into this problem when trying to install Habbo-api .. is there a fix?
billsonnn - HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do not follow the documentation I posted a few posts ago, that is for the next release. You simply want gulp build

Ah okay! i don't mean to make this a help thread at all but after doing that and attempting to start habboapi i come to this.. everything is installed correctly and the configuration has been edited along with the database supplied.. being imported.

billsonnn - HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah okay! i don't mean to make this a help thread at all but after doing that and attempting to start habboapi i come to this.. everything is installed correctly and the configuration has been edited along with the database supplied.. being imported.

Make sure XAMPP / IIS is turned off. Something is using port 80. If you're using either of them for MySQL make sure to disable the apache part of it.

Retired
Loyal Member
Reaction score

No real reason for the name, it's just what I went with. The node code is mostly API based besides serving the index.

Everything you are programming against is an API. My concern is that you mostly haven't understood what an API is. For me as a developer (and knows what an API is), the name is severely misleading and doesn't tell me this has anything to do with a CMS. But whatever.

As for npm no reason to that either just that it's easy to do npm publish and I figured why not :p
Yeah, that's fine. I'm just curious what the use-case of it is. Afaik, the only reason someone would do that is if someone else would start extending your CMS somehow.

Just trying to stick out and be a bit different from other developments.
Hey, that's cool, I even tried out ASP.NET as I was sick and tired of PhP long time ago :) (The result though, was another story)

Node isn't really picking up the way I wish it would, but I shall keep trying.
You mean in this community? How about shipping it in Docker containers? Maybe that would make things easier for people? (If you ask me about the computer industry in general, my opinion is that NodeJS is the worst thing that happened since VisualBasic if not worse)

Back