Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is error log:
Code:
4 verbose run-script [ 'prestart', 'start', 'poststart' ]5 info lifecycle habboapi@1.0.0~prestart: habboapi@1.0.06 info lifecycle habboapi@1.0.0~start: habboapi@1.0.07 verbose lifecycle habboapi@1.0.0~start: unsafe-perm in lifecycle true8 verbose lifecycle habboapi@1.0.0~start: PATH: C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\npm-lifecycle\node-gyp-bin;C:\Users\Administrateur\Desktop\HabboAPI\node_modules\.bin;C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP\v5.6;C:\Program Files\iis express\PHP\v7.2;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Web Platform Installer\;C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.5\bin;C:\Program Files\nodejs\;C:\Users\Administrateur\AppData\Roaming\npm9 verbose lifecycle habboapi@1.0.0~start: CWD: C:\Users\Administrateur\Desktop\HabboAPI10 silly lifecycle habboapi@1.0.0~start: Args: [ '/d /s /c', 'babel-node ./' ]11 silly lifecycle habboapi@1.0.0~start: Returned: code: 1  signal: null12 info lifecycle habboapi@1.0.0~start: Failed to exec start script13 verbose stack Error: habboapi@1.0.0 start: `babel-node ./`13 verbose stack Exit status 113 verbose stack     at EventEmitter.<anonymous> (C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\npm-lifecycle\index.js:285:16)13 verbose stack     at EventEmitter.emit (events.js:180:13)13 verbose stack     at ChildProcess.<anonymous> (C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\npm-lifecycle\lib\spawn.js:55:14)13 verbose stack     at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:180:13)13 verbose stack     at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:936:16)13 verbose stack     at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:220:5)14 verbose pkgid habboapi@1.0.015 verbose cwd C:\Users\Administrateur\Desktop\HabboAPI16 verbose Windows_NT 6.3.960017 verbose argv "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node.exe" "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node_modules\\npm\\bin\\npm-cli.js" "start"18 verbose node v9.11.119 verbose npm  v5.6.020 error code ELIFECYCLE21 error errno 122 error habboapi@1.0.0 start: `babel-node ./`22 error Exit status 123 error Failed at the habboapi@1.0.0 start script.23 error This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.24 verbose exit [ 1, true ]
Tried running the first query individually but it still gave this error!

Unsure what I am doing wrong at this point. I am following directions step by step. Even uninstalled IIS so I dunno.
I don't understand your error log. You shouldn't be seeing any references to Java & PHP. HabboAPI uses neither. It shouldn't be run along side IIS, XAMPP etc. I've never seen this before and have no idea how you got there.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@billsonnn Idk wtf is going on bro do you have discord(pm). I feel like my best bet would be to format the whole vps and fresh install it again.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Housekeeping Preview
A housekeeping preview is now available. It is connected to the HabboAPI test server. While you can view tools that include adding, deleting & updating, the data will not be saved. There is still a lot to be done but I hope I can get some feedback.

Link:
Username: demo
Password: demo

Try it on mobile to!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Housekeeping Preview
A housekeeping preview is now available. It is connected to the HabboAPI test server. While you can view tools that include adding, deleting & updating, the data will not be saved. There is still a lot to be done but I hope I can get some feedback.

Link:

Try it on mobile to!
i love it [emoji173]

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

Reaction score
Housekeeping Preview

Link:

Try it on mobile to!

The login form it too wide, and I REALLY dislike the bouncy animations that seems to be a trend throughout this CMS. Other than that it's a nice responsive Materialize design.

Reaction score
The login form it too wide, and I REALLY dislike the bouncy animations that seems to be a trend throughout this CMS. Other than that it's a nice responsive Materialize design.
That's because he made the effect bounceIn with ng-animate. I tried to discourage it before he did it but alas Bill's tend to ignore :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It’s wide because it’s responsive, it’s always 50% width. I could adjust that tho depending on the screen size. And it needs some kind of animation, I use animate.css if you want to check that out and give me a suggestion for a different animation. I for sure will not be removing animations.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
HK looks really promising.

As others have pointed out already, the animations are a bit annoying and makes the whole site feel less professional in my opinion. I'd rather have a loading state for the components or atleast nothing more than a fadein animation.

Feature -and stylewise it looks very good though, nice job.

Reaction score
It’s wide because it’s responsive, it’s always 50% width. I could adjust that tho depending on the screen size. And it needs some kind of animation, I use animate.css if you want to check that out and give me a suggestion for a different animation. I for sure will not be removing animations.

I saw that you were using that a couple of weeks ago, if you don't want to remove it that's your choice (not sure why is 'needs' it) but myself and from what I can see several others are suggesting its removal it is very distracting and almost makes it feel laggy.

I would adjust the width based on screen size, on my screen there is a lot of space for a small amount of detail.

If you insist on animations the fadeIn is least annoying

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it compatible with Linux? Because when I start the server I get this warning:
npm WARN notsup Not compatible with your operating system or architecture: fseve nts@1.2.4
And the main page is empty and all white on firefox and all blue on chrome, upon further inspection the firefox console reports this errors:
SyntaxError: expected expression, got '<' vendor.js:1
SyntaxError: expected expression, got '<' habboapi.js:1
Any idea what may be causing this? Im running Ubuntu 18.04.1.
Thanks in advance.
Edit:
Got it working by reinstalling node-js and rebuilding.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
HabboAPIs Future

** note: this is a development update, not a release. code mentioned here is not yet production ready! this is only the api for now, system will hopefully release as a housekeeping first **

Hey Guys!
Sorry for the lack of updates this past year. I lost interest for a while and had transitioned to video games, I've been back for a while working on the latest generation of HabboAPI and I am not playing games this time around. This new version will take HabboAPI to the next level and I hope the community and my fellow developers can appreciate what I’m trying to accomplish.

Whats new?

Well most importantly HabboAPI has been completely rewritten from the group up. The biggest change that I think even frightens some other developers is I have chosen to write the entire system in Typescript. What is Typescript? It’s simply strongly-typed JavaScript but also allows for some experimental JavaScript features that will hopefully come in the future, like decorators. Using Typescript has really sped up my development as it allows you to see *most* errors before compilation, meaning, before the system makes it to a production level. I compile the system to vanilla JavaScript and include Typescript declaration files before distributing to ensure the system runs without a hitch natively on NodeJS.

The NodeJS end of the system is written using a framework called NestJS which is basically Angular, but server side. This allows for a powerful dependency injection system that ties all of our modules, and plugins, together.

HabboAPI is distributed over 4 main packages

**these packages are scoped with the @ symbol but RZ is using it as a tag

habboapi/common
habboapi/emulator
habboapi/habbo
habboapi/security

What do these packages do?

habboapi/common - The common module handles the configuration, mysql backups, console logging, and database connection. It also includes various helper functions.

habboapi/emulator - The emulator module handles anything directly related to the emulator. It keeps track of the online status by establishing a persistent socket connection to the server. This means we don’t have to keep pinging the emulator to check if its online, as we are just always connected. This does not affect your emulators performance nor does it change your online count.

habboapi/habbo - The Habbo module handles well, everything Habbo. Catalog, chatlogs, groups, items, moderation, rooms, & users. It also contains some miscellaneous services like hotel statistics.

habboapi/security - The security module handles authentication, sessions, permissions, and other security-related features.

Each module is designed independently but do depend on each other to bring it all together.

When you download the back-end portion, the API itself, you will be downloading a simple starter repository from my GitHub, it’s comprised of just a few files that can get you going in no time. No file editing for things like configuration is even required. I have finally built a setup/installer!

Due to how powerful the NestJS framework is I didn’t even need to code a plugin system as it’s already available. I will provide more information later on how this is done, but plugins can be distributed the same way I distribute HabboAPI, over the NPM package manager or of course as simply a download from a platform like GitHub.

Is HabboAPI still open source?

Of course! But due to how I have chosen to distribute HabboAPI, modifying core services is much more difficult unless you know what you’re doing. I will provide full documentation at a later date on how you could setup a proper development environment and start building plugins, or even complete overhauls that could make their way directly into the main HabboAPI source code.

That’s all I have for now! Please leave any positive, or negative feedback below. I would love to hear everyone’s opinions and comments on what I have planned for the future!

Here are some links where you can checkout what I have already published and see what all this even means, and how it comes together:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Feeling really stupid right now, but I'm really not that used to node, and I've been away from habbo for yeeeears... I'm getting this error when trying to start:

Code:
> habboapi@1.0.0 start c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\habboapi-master
> babel-node ./

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\babel-cli\node_modules\babel-core\lib\transformation\file\options\option-manager.js:180
          throw new ReferenceError(messages.get("pluginUnknown", plugin, loc, i, dirname));
          ^

ReferenceError: Unknown plugin "transform-class-properties" specified in "c:\\Users\\Administrator\\Desktop\\habboapi-master\\package.json" at 0, attempted to resolve relative to "c:\\Users\\Administrator\\Desktop\\habboapi-master"
    at C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\babel-cli\node_modules\babel-core\lib\transformation\file\options\option-manager.js:180:17
    at Array.map (<anonymous>)
    at Function.normalisePlugins (C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\babel-cli\node_modules\babel-core\lib\transformation\file\options\option-manager.js:158:20)
    at OptionManager.mergeOptions (C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\babel-cli\node_modules\babel-core\lib\transformation\file\options\option-manager.js:234:36)
    at OptionManager.init (C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\babel-cli\node_modules\babel-core\lib\transformation\file\options\option-manager.js:368:12)
    at compile (C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\babel-cli\node_modules\babel-register\lib\node.js:103:45)
    at loader (C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\babel-cli\node_modules\babel-register\lib\node.js:144:14)
    at Object.require.extensions.(anonymous function) [as .js] (C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\babel-cli\node_modules\babel-register\lib\node.js:154:7)
    at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:599:32)
    at tryModuleLoad (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:538:12)
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! habboapi@1.0.0 start: `babel-node ./`
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the habboapi@1.0.0 start script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.
npm WARN Local package.json exists, but node_modules missing, did you mean to install?

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR!     C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache\_logs\2018-12-20T21_10_25_303Z-debug.log

Anyone in the mood to help a poor fella out?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Feeling really stupid right now, but I'm really not that used to node, and I've been away from habbo for yeeeears... I'm getting this error when trying to start:

Code:
> babel-node ./

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\babel-cli\node_modules\babel-core\lib\transformation\file\options\option-manager.js:180
          throw new ReferenceError(messages.get("pluginUnknown", plugin, loc, i, dirname));
          ^

ReferenceError: Unknown plugin "transform-class-properties" specified in "c:\\Users\\Administrator\\Desktop\\habboapi-master\\package.json" at 0, attempted to resolve relative to "c:\\Users\\Administrator\\Desktop\\habboapi-master"
    at C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\babel-cli\node_modules\babel-core\lib\transformation\file\options\option-manager.js:180:17
    at Function.normalisePlugins (C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\babel-cli\node_modules\babel-core\lib\transformation\file\options\option-manager.js:158:20)
    at OptionManager.mergeOptions (C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\babel-cli\node_modules\babel-core\lib\transformation\file\options\option-manager.js:234:36)
    at OptionManager.init (C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\babel-cli\node_modules\babel-core\lib\transformation\file\options\option-manager.js:368:12)
    at compile (C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\babel-cli\node_modules\babel-register\lib\node.js:103:45)
    at loader (C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\babel-cli\node_modules\babel-register\lib\node.js:144:14)
    at Object.require.extensions.(anonymous function) [as .js] (C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\babel-cli\node_modules\babel-register\lib\node.js:154:7)
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.
npm WARN Local package.json exists, but node_modules missing, did you mean to install?

npm ERR!     C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache\_logs\2018-12-20T21_10_25_303Z-debug.log

You're not alone. I get the exactly same error x)

It says that it is an npm error but at the same that it probably isn't, hmm...?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Code:
> babel-node ./

^

npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!

You're not alone. I get the exactly same error x)

It says that it is an npm error but at the same that it probably isn't, hmm...?

Did you run both `npm install -g babel-cli@6.26.0 gulp@3.9.1` and `npm i` ?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Did you run both `npm install -g babel-cli@6.26.0 gulp@3.9.1` and `npm i` ?
Yes, but it didn't work, this pops up when i click on start.bat and after 1 second shuts down.
billsonnn - HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System - RaGEZONE Forums

frdzfgZ - HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System - RaGEZONE Forums

And when I type in those two commands you posted this comes up:

PS C:\Users\Ali\Desktop\habboapi> npm install -g babel-cli@6.26.0 gulp@3.9.1npm WARN deprecated gulp-util@3.0.8: gulp-util is deprecated - replace it, following the guidelines at WARN deprecated graceful-fs@3.0.11: please upgrade to graceful-fs 4 for compatibility with current and future versions of Node.jsnpm WARN deprecated minimatch@2.0.10: Please update to minimatch 3.0.2 or higher to avoid a RegExp DoS issuenpm WARN deprecated minimatch@0.2.14: Please update to minimatch 3.0.2 or higher to avoid a RegExp DoS issuenpm WARN deprecated graceful-fs@1.2.3: please upgrade to graceful-fs 4 for compatibility with current and future versions of Node.jsC:\Users\Ali\AppData\Roaming\npm\babel-doctor -> C:\Users\Ali\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\babel-cli\bin\babel-doctor.jsC:\Users\Ali\AppData\Roaming\npm\babel -> C:\Users\Ali\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\babel-cli\bin\babel.jsC:\Users\Ali\AppData\Roaming\npm\babel-external-helpers -> C:\Users\Ali\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\babel-cli\bin\babel-external-helpers.jsC:\Users\Ali\AppData\Roaming\npm\babel-node -> C:\Users\Ali\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\babel-cli\bin\babel-node.jsC:\Users\Ali\AppData\Roaming\npm\gulp -> C:\Users\Ali\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\gulp\bin\gulp.jsnpm WARN optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: fsevents@1.2.4 (node_modules\babel-cli\node_modules\fsevents):npm WARN notsup SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: Unsupported platform for fsevents@1.2.4: wanted {"os":"darwin","arch":"any"} (current: {"os":"win32","arch":"x64"})+ gulp@3.9.1+ babel-cli@6.26.0updated 2 packages in 7.84s

PS C:\Users\Ali\Desktop\habboapi> npm i> bcrypt@1.0.3 install C:\Users\Ali\Desktop\habboapi\node_modules\bcrypt> node-pre-gyp install --fallback-to-buildnode-pre-gyp ERR! Tried to download(404): ERR! Pre-built binaries not found for bcrypt@1.0.3 and node@10.14.2 (node-v64 ABI) (falling back to source compile with node-gyp)node-pre-gyp ERR! Tried to download(undefined): ERR! Pre-built binaries not found for bcrypt@1.0.3 and node@10.14.2 (node-v64 ABI) (falling back to source compile with node-gyp)gyp ERR! configure errorgyp ERR! stack Error: Can't find Python executable "python", you can set the PYTHON env variable.gyp ERR! stack at PythonFinder.failNoPython (C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\node-gyp\lib\configure.js:484:19)gyp ERR! stack at PythonFinder.<anonymous> (C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\node-gyp\lib\configure.js:509:16)gyp ERR! stack at C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\graceful-fs\polyfills.js:284:29gyp ERR! stack at FSReqWrap.oncomplete (fs.js:154:21)gyp ERR! System Windows_NT 10.0.17134gyp ERR! command "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node.exe" "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node_modules\\npm\\node_modules\\node-gyp\\bin\\node-gyp.js" "configure" "--fallback-to-build" "--module=C:\\Users\\Ali\\Desktop\\habboapi\\node_modules\\bcrypt\\lib\\binding\\bcrypt_lib.node" "--module_name=bcrypt_lib" "--module_path=C:\\Users\\Ali\\Desktop\\habboapi\\node_modules\\bcrypt\\lib\\binding"gyp ERR! cwd C:\Users\Ali\Desktop\habboapi\node_modules\bcryptgyp ERR! node -v v10.14.2gyp ERR! node-gyp -v v3.8.0gyp ERR! not okgyp ERR! configure errorgyp ERR! stack Error: Can't find Python executable "python", you can set the PYTHON env variable.gyp ERR! stack at PythonFinder.failNoPython (C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\node-gyp\lib\configure.js:484:19)gyp ERR! stack at PythonFinder.<anonymous> (C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\node-gyp\lib\configure.js:509:16)gyp ERR! stack at C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\graceful-fs\polyfills.js:284:29gyp ERR! stack at FSReqWrap.oncomplete (fs.js:154:21)gyp ERR! System Windows_NT 10.0.17134gyp ERR! command "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node.exe" "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node_modules\\npm\\node_modules\\node-gyp\\bin\\node-gyp.js" "configure" "--fallback-to-build" "--module=C:\\Users\\Ali\\Desktop\\habboapi\\node_modules\\bcrypt\\lib\\binding\\bcrypt_lib.node" "--module_name=bcrypt_lib" "--module_path=C:\\Users\\Ali\\Desktop\\habboapi\\node_modules\\bcrypt\\lib\\binding"gyp ERR! node-pre-gypcwd C:\Users\Ali\Desktop\habboapi\node_modules\bcryptERR!gyp build errorERR! node -v v10.14.2node-pre-gypgyp ERR!ERR! stacknode-gyp -v Error: Failed to execute 'C:\Program Files\nodejs\node.exe C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\node-gyp\bin\node-gyp.js configure --fallback-to-build --module=C:\Users\Ali\Desktop\habboapi\node_modules\bcrypt\lib\binding\bcrypt_lib.node --module_name=bcrypt_lib --module_path=C:\Users\Ali\Desktop\habboapi\node_modules\bcrypt\lib\binding' (1) v3.8.0node-pre-gypgyp ERR!ERR! stack at ChildProcess.<anonymous> (C:\Users\Ali\Desktop\habboapi\node_modules\node-pre-gyp\lib\util\compile.js:83:29)not oknode-pre-gyp ERR! stack at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:182:13)node-pre-gyp ERR! stack at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:962:16)node-pre-gyp ERR! stack at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:251:5)node-pre-gyp ERR! System Windows_NT 10.0.17134node-pre-gyp ERR! command "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node.exe" "C:\\Users\\Ali\\Desktop\\habboapi\\node_modules\\node-pre-gyp\\bin\\node-pre-gyp" "install" "--fallback-to-build"node-pre-gyp ERR! cwd C:\Users\Ali\Desktop\habboapi\node_modules\bcryptnode-pre-gyp ERR! node -v v10.14.2node-pre-gyp ERR! node-pre-gyp -v v0.6.36node-pre-gyp ERR! not okFailed to execute 'C:\Program Files\nodejs\node.exe C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\node-gyp\bin\node-gyp.js configure --fallback-to-build --module=C:\Users\Ali\Desktop\habboapi\node_modules\bcrypt\lib\binding\bcrypt_lib.node --module_name=bcrypt_lib --module_path=C:\Users\Ali\Desktop\habboapi\node_modules\bcrypt\lib\binding' (1)npm WARN The package babel-preset-env is included as both a dev and production dependency.npm WARN optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: fsevents@1.1.3 (node_modules\fsevents):npm WARN notsup SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: Unsupported platform for fsevents@1.1.3: wanted {"os":"darwin","arch":"any"} (current: {"os":"win32","arch":"x64"})npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLEnpm ERR! errno 1npm ERR! bcrypt@1.0.3 install: `node-pre-gyp install --fallback-to-build`npm ERR! Exit status 1npm ERR!npm ERR! Failed at the bcrypt@1.0.3 install script.npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:npm ERR! C:\Users\Ali\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache\_logs\2018-12-22T15_27_39_136Z-debug.logPS C:\Users\Ali\Desktop\habboapi>

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, but it didn't work, this pops up when i click on start.bat and after 1 second shuts down.
billsonnn - HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System - RaGEZONE Forums

frdzfgZ - HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System - RaGEZONE Forums

And when I type in those two commands you posted this comes up:

Try downgrading to Node 8, I see your running 10. Not sure how the system works with 10, looks like it doesn't LOL

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back