Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System

C# / Java Programmer
Reaction score
HabboAPI CMS v0.0.8 | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System

Forwarding to a room when opening the client is actually clientside.

Derp, right. It's a call to ExternalInterface. Still... you COULD do it from RCON, maybe as a function for housekeeping to send a user to a specific room, or send all users to a room, or certain ranks, whatever. You get the idea.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: HabboAPI CMS v0.0.8 | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System

Forwarding to a room when opening the client is actually clientside.

Derp, right. It's a call to ExternalInterface. Still... you COULD do it from RCON, maybe as a function for housekeeping to send a user to a specific room, or send all users to a room, or certain ranks, whatever. You get the idea.
I use FlashInterface right now to detect the logout & character settings event. Been trying to figure out 'open-room' either of you or anyone have any idea what the event is exactly? Digging through habbos habboapi right now plus their angular code to figure it out, I'm not really getting much from it:

I do see a function for 'postMessage' but honestly not sure how to call it. Here's how I detect the logout:
Code:
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#0000ff]this[/COLOR]._$window.addEventListener([COLOR=#a31515]"load"[/COLOR],[COLOR=#0000ff] this[/COLOR]._$window.HabboFlashClient.init(document.getElementById([COLOR=#a31515]'flash-container'[/COLOR])));
[COLOR=#0000ff]
this[/COLOR]._$window.FlashExternalInterface = {};
[COLOR=#0000ff]
this[/COLOR]._$window.FlashExternalInterface.logout = () [COLOR=#0000ff]=>[/COLOR]
{[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#000000][INDENT][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]return this[/COLOR]._$translate([[COLOR=#a31515]'dialogs.title'[/COLOR], [COLOR=#a31515]'dialogs.logout'[/COLOR], [COLOR=#a31515]'dialogs.ok_logout'[/COLOR], [COLOR=#a31515]'dialogs.cancel'[/COLOR]])

.then((text) [COLOR=#0000ff]=>
[/COLOR]{[/SIZE][/INDENT]
[INDENT=2][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]return this[/COLOR]._$mdDialog.show([/SIZE][/INDENT]
[INDENT=3][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]this[/COLOR]._$mdDialog.confirm({[/SIZE][/INDENT]
[INDENT=4][SIZE=2][COLOR=#a31515]title[/COLOR]: text[[COLOR=#a31515]'dialogs.title'[/COLOR]],
[COLOR=#a31515]textContent[/COLOR]: text[[COLOR=#a31515]'dialogs.logout'[/COLOR]],
[COLOR=#a31515]ok[/COLOR]: text[[COLOR=#a31515]'dialogs.ok_logout'[/COLOR]],
[COLOR=#a31515]cancel[/COLOR]: text[[COLOR=#a31515]'dialogs.cancel'[/COLOR]][/SIZE][/INDENT]
[INDENT=3][SIZE=2]}));[/SIZE][/INDENT]
[INDENT=2][SIZE=2]})

[/SIZE][/INDENT]
[INDENT][SIZE=2].then(() [COLOR=#0000ff]=>
[INDENT=2][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]return this[/COLOR]._Session.destroy_session();[/SIZE][/INDENT]
[INDENT][SIZE=2]})

.then(() [COLOR=#0000ff]=>
[INDENT=2][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]return this[/COLOR]._$state.go([COLOR=#a31515]'login'[/COLOR]);[/SIZE][/INDENT]
[INDENT][SIZE=2]})

.catch(() [COLOR=#0000ff]=>
[INDENT=2][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]return[/COLOR];[/SIZE][/INDENT]
[INDENT][SIZE=2]})[/SIZE][/INDENT]
[SIZE=2]};[/SIZE]
[/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE]

C# / Java Programmer
Reaction score

Huh, yeah, this has me a bit stumped too. It's expecting an event "message" to be fired with variable "n", where n is an object with the data, but I'm not sure what n is generated by. I'm not seeing it in the code anywhere.

I think it's something like this:

But I'm not really sure where to send the event. I tried doing it on .COM, and it returns "true", but nothing happens in-game. This used to be way easier, it was just ExternalInterface.call('openRoom', id) iirc.

edit: I just realized, this is probably some kind of Angular magic, right? I haven't messed with Angular much but if it has some sort of standard for firing events like this, give it a shot.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Huh, yeah, this has me a bit stumped too. It's expecting an event "message" to be fired with variable "n", where n is an object with the data, but I'm not sure what n is generated by. I'm not seeing it in the code anywhere.

I think it's something like this:

But I'm not really sure where to send the event. I tried doing it on .COM, and it returns "true", but nothing happens in-game. This used to be way easier, it was just ExternalInterface.call('openRoom', id) iirc.

edit: I just realized, this is probably some kind of Angular magic, right? I haven't messed with Angular much but if it has some sort of standard for firing events like this, give it a shot.

I've been trying for hours to figure this out I'm about to lose my mind LOL I can not figure out where the event is called. I've gotten as far as decompiling the Habbo.swf and searching there, this is what I found and honestly I just don't know.

I looked at the source code for habbos habboapi.js following the functions back to its parents and vice versa but with the darn obfuscation they use it just makes it so much harder to see plus they change vars to different vars when it's really the same var still I'm just so frustrated

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

HabboAPI Server

• Added a visit room function to the room controller
  • Added a visit room route to the room http controller
  • Added rCRON functions to the rCRON service (forward_user, disconnect)
  • Fixed a critical bug where when a user logged in, all other users would be logged out
  • Login service now properly logs the login status

HabboAPI CMS

• Fixed an issue site-wide when the CMS would try to push you back a state but would not remember the parameters used to access that state
  • Recoded & renamed some of the controllers
  • Removed owner name from room details as it is already displaying in a card next to it
  • Profile cards now all always have the same height
  • Responsive / CSS improvements
  • Changed header images to be centered
  • Staff page now shows a vertical list rather than horizontal
  • Top rooms / room promotions now have proper padding
  • Updated some missing translations

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

does this got a ban function, i have never got a working one for arcturus

C# / Java Programmer
Reaction score

I've been trying for hours to figure this out I'm about to lose my mind LOL I can not figure out where the event is called. I've gotten as far as decompiling the Habbo.swf and searching there, this is what I found and honestly I just don't know.
I looked at the source code for habbos habboapi.js following the functions back to its parents and vice versa but with the darn obfuscation they use it just makes it so much harder to see plus they change vars to different vars when it's really the same var still I'm just so frustrated
Yeah, it seems like a real witch nowadays, it used to be a pretty simple interface. Maybe it'd be easier to just use RCON, send the player's ID or w/e to the RCON socket and just load them into the room. I'll take a look at it tomorrow and make a plugin.

Reaction score

How can I test the demo? Because I cant make an account and you didnt provide any login creds.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yeah, it seems like a real witch nowadays, it used to be a pretty simple interface. Maybe it'd be easier to just use RCON, send the player's ID or w/e to the RCON socket and just load them into the room. I'll take a look at it tomorrow and make a plugin.
Well I don't think a plugin is needed as rCRON already supports forwarduser ?????

How can I test the demo? Because I cant make an account and you didnt provide any login creds.
You should be able to register? Everyone else is just fine

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I keep getting a message: "Something went wrong please try it again."

Fixed it, very sorry. Your account still should have registered even though it said "something went wrong". In the latest version I removed the user info being sent after registering since it loads again when you login, forgot to remove the code that checked for it.

Jus

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Trying this out, i'll update with my thoughts :D

every username i put in is taken and same goes with emails.... Whats going on D:

edit probably me just doing something wrong. time to troubleshoot :D

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Trying this out, i'll update with my thoughts :D

every username i put in is taken and same goes with emails.... Whats going on D:

edit probably me just doing something wrong. time to troubleshoot :D

Make sure your database details are correct! Open up dev tools and check what response your getting for the validate_username call. Should be 401 or 400 for a bad response. 500 would mean something else is wrong. Let me know

Jus

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Good advice, thanks! ill try dev tools. Checked out the demo though, looks smooth.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice Job!

I have translated it into German:

DL:
VT:

Jus

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Just an update,

this emulator is actually my favorite. Needs a bit more work (HOUSEKEEPING)

Has huge potential. Keep at it dude.
Also, if i wanted to use my own DCRs.... Can i host it with the API somehow?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice CMS! I'm currently learning nodejs and all that stuff, so it's great for me, except for one problem..
I got it working on my server but I can't register?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice CMS! I'm currently learning nodejs and all that stuff, so it's great for me, except for one problem..
I got it working on my server but I can't register?

Open dev tools and check the responses you're getting under the "network" tab. 500 means you set something up wrong in your config. One problem I saw was someone set the api link to just the main site link, this should end with /api. site_link would be the main link. Always remember to rebuild if you change anything in the src folder!

Back