Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: HabboAPI CMS v0.0.8 | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System

This one looks so professional!

The design is just awesome, and so easy to manage. Great work :eek:tt:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

billsonnn your cms is working perfect but how can i get the client to work, i set up my swfs links correct but its only a white page

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Latest Updates:
I have still been working on this CMS. I did a lot of recoding with the angular to make it a lot more module, more on this later. I've also made some changes to the layout including a awesome new header and got rid of the gray background. Also included are some changes to the navigation bar. This recode also includes the ability to let me code the housekeeping directly into the CMS. Not much is done here besides the permission system. I'm not really sure how I'll go about switching to housekeeping mode, I'm thinking probably some kind of toggle. This system feels smoother to! Hopefully I can push an update later in the week.

Jus

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Latest Updates:
I have still been working on this CMS. I did a lot of recoding with the angular to make it a lot more module, more on this later. I've also made some changes to the layout including a awesome new header and got rid of the gray background. Also included are some changes to the navigation bar. This recode also includes the ability to let me code the housekeeping directly into the CMS. Not much is done here besides the permission system. I'm not really sure how I'll go about switching to housekeeping mode, I'm thinking probably some kind of toggle. This system feels smoother to! Hopefully I can push an update later in the week.
Honestly, if a housekeeping is added this will probably the top CMS in my opinion.

Keep up the good work dude

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

anyone that have got the client working with there own swfs, contact me then...

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I don't know why you call this cms HabboAPI. First I though that was something like Chocolatey. A HabboWEB clone, using Angular and the HabboAPI. But looking better it's your own CMS from scratch.

I see that you're using some styles likely HabboWEB and some Paths of the API are equal.

I personally really loved and enjoyed the design.

This design it's sooo good that I was wondering in creating Theme System on Chocolatey. Since both of the CMS uses Angular, if the paths were equal, that wasn't a really big matter. Just change the templates on HabboWEB angular.

(Would be a big job, but would be amazing)..

If you're interested, in something like that send me a PM.

Anyways, really loved the design.

Pure beautiful material'd design.

(Onliest thing that didn't liked was the logo...)

Reaction score

He calls it Habbo API because the backend is intended to act as an API...

(PS not every Angular-Retro related content will copy habboweb nor would it (literally) copy habboweb and function the same)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

He calls it Habbo API because the backend is intended to act as an API...
(PS not every Angular-Retro related content will copy habboweb nor would it (literally) copy habboweb and function the same)
Exactly.
UPDATES:I've gotten a bit more done, here's some screenshots of the new layout coming.

P.S The clouds in the background do animate, and it looks very smooth even between page loads due to angular and the router system.
qAcqz7H - HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System - RaGEZONE Forums
V6c1CjD - HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Exactly.
UPDATES:I've gotten a bit more done, here's some screenshots of the new layout coming.

P.S The clouds in the background do animate, and it looks very smooth even between page loads due to angular and the router system.
qAcqz7H - HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System - RaGEZONE Forums
V6c1CjD - HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System - RaGEZONE Forums

I was about to test this out of curiosity but..
npm WARN optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: fsevents@^1.0.0 (node_modules/chokidar/node_modules/fsevents):npm WARN notsup SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: Unsupported platform for fsevents@1.1.1: wanted {"os":"darwin","arch":"any"} (current: {"os":"linux","arch":"x64"})npm WARN angular-material@1.1.3 requires a peer of angular@>=1.3 <1.6 but none was installed.npm WARN angular-material@1.1.3 requires a peer of angular-animate@>=1.3 <1.6 but none was installed.npm WARN angular-material@1.1.3 requires a peer of angular-aria@>=1.3 <1.6 but none was installed.npm ERR! Linux 3.16.0-4-amd64npm ERR! argv "/usr/bin/nodejs" "/usr/bin/npm" "install"npm ERR! node v7.9.0npm ERR! npm v4.2.0npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLEnpm ERR! errno 1npm ERR! bcrypt@1.0.2 install: `node-pre-gyp install --fallback-to-build`npm ERR! Exit status 1npm ERR!npm ERR! Failed at the bcrypt@1.0.2 install script 'node-pre-gyp install --fallback-to-build'.npm ERR! Make sure you have the latest version of node.js and npm installed.npm ERR! If you do, this is most likely a problem with the bcrypt package,npm ERR! not with npm itself.npm ERR! Tell the author that this fails on your system:npm ERR! node-pre-gyp install --fallback-to-buildnpm ERR! You can get information on how to open an issue for this project with:npm ERR! npm bugs bcryptnpm ERR! Or if that isn't available, you can get their info via:npm ERR! npm owner ls bcryptnpm ERR! There is likely additional logging output above.npm ERR! Please include the following file with any support request:npm ERR! /root/.npm/_logs/2017-05-02T19_47_18_807Z-debug.log

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey everyone,

Very sorry about the lack of updates this past month. I've simply gotten busy with life. I have still been working on it a bit but haven't had any major accomplishments these past few weeks. I do hopefully plan to release this new version soon. I still have a few pages to do. I could get it completed today but I'm simply lazy and get bored quickly. I am off work today and have no plans so we will see what happens.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Where's the Credits for my Index Design Idea? :(

Looks very nice, I hope to see more updates soon. :D

Reaction score

Where's the Credits for my Index Design Idea? :(

Looks very nice, I hope to see more updates soon. :D
I kinda recall Bill designing this himself and considering it's material...only so many possible outcomes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I kinda recall Bill designing this himself and considering it's material...only so many possible outcomes
I made this Index for my Material Design, but I changed it. I gave this Index Tox he used it for Twist Hotel. Soo.. that's my Design idea, billsonn changed a bit.

Reaction score

I made this Index for my Material Design, but I changed it. I gave this Index Tox he used it for Twist Hotel. Soo.. that's my Design idea, billsonn changed a bit.
You're pretty confused on who made this. (Hint: It's nobody active in the retro scene who even knows what your name is nor what Twist Hotel [was])

I seen this built from the ground up going through multiple concepts, not Angry-German-Concepts

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey everyone, I finally have some updates

I have mostly finished the new layout. It looks great, it's much brighter than the old one. I haven't really added any new features but I have fixed bugs and tweaked lots of stuff. The only thing I did really add though is users online everyone was asking for it.

You can see images here:

The demo is as always available on

All updates have been pushed to GitHub & NPM.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Love the design, simple and proffessional, great job billsonnn :8:

Reaction score

Looks pretty great. Maybe you can use the room thumbnails when displaying that room icon thingy?

Also for guild members do you also show the rank and join date? Maybe a hover or somwrhing idk :p

Good job :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Looks pretty great. Maybe you can use the room thumbnails when displaying that room icon thingy?
Also for guild members do you also show the rank and join date? Maybe a hover or somwrhing idk :p
Good job :)

I would love to expand the groups feature. Could you tell me how I use the rank for groups? Does that have something to do with level_id?

UPDATE: I have started making some changes to the groups page. Biggest thing here being the introduction of group forums. Other then that I changed a couple things and added some icons.

DOvmTrq - HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score

Guild forums themself have not been coded yet. Well there is some structure available but its not used. Will take a look at it this weekend to see if I can finish guild forums.

Maybe you can add how many users are active in that room to the list on the right?

Might be cool to do something with the guild colors?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Impressive how fast it is. Only complaint is how fast the clouds move is annoying lol

Back