Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: HabboAPI CMS v0.0.8 | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System

Looks pretty great. Maybe you can use the room thumbnails when displaying that room icon thingy?
Also for guild members do you also show the rank and join date? Maybe a hover or somwrhing idk :p
Good job :)
I have added join date & active room users for you! As for rank I'm not sure how to get the rank besides if the user is the group owner, for that I have added a gold star

UPDATE I have pushed these changes to GitHub. Note, I did update the database structure for updates made in Arcturus 1.7.0. Most notably the `machine_id` field in users. If your database doesn't have this column then you will get an SQL error on registration.

bNuRaTX - HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System - RaGEZONE Forums
LPhmQ2z - HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score

Love the oldschool icons.

Impressive how fast it is. Only complaint is how fast the clouds move is annoying lol

Its what you get with no bloated frameworks and no crappy preprocessing. Less code is literally higher speed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The General that doesn't seem entirely correct.. yeah, things load faster, but the cloud are on fast forward ;)

I don't mind though, I just had a really nervous stomach this morning and the clouds fucked my day up.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Love the oldschool icons.

Its what you get with no bloated frameworks and no crappy preprocessing. Less code is literally higher speed.

Yes luckily no preprocessing here. Angular is my template engine! All client side that's why everything's so smooth. The only HTML node actually delivers is the index page. All pages are cached into the angular bundle.js file and angular just makes JSON calls for the data.

As for features to add I would love to see the ability to for example, send friends requests via the CMS and have them deliver in client simultaneously. Via MUS or something. Also the user_settings table. I have the functionality but if your already in game it doesn't save. Same for groups to. I want to add a lot of functionality to the CMS but I'm not sure how well it will work with the emulator if users are already in game. If any of this is already possible please let me know. I want to make this CMS the best it can be.

Also I still need some info for the guild ranks. I can get owner fine but can't you also have admins? And if you could get guild forums working that would be awesome. I have some suggestions for the database structure also if you would like to discuss on skype.

Reaction score

Credits / pixels / diamonds / currencids are directly updated in the database. You can change the value of someones currencies via RCON. Even if the user is offline it will still update the database.

Oh yes I can make a bunch of events for the messenger. I have been looking at doing more output via RCON so you can request data but could not fit that into my generic implementation of RCON due to the way gson handles attributes.

Currently on mobile but the admin rank was 1 higher or lower than the owner rank.

Added the friendrequest rcon message to 1.8.0

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can u make this Comet compatible ? @billsonnn

For the time being I'm only focusing on compatibility with Arcturus. It's actually pretty easy to edit this yourself for compatibility with another emulator. As long as you have some javascript experience you can update the models and a few other files to make it work. Most of the emulators out there don't have to different of database structures.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
HabboAPI v0.1.1 is here, changelog below

Updates pushed to GitHub. All changes available on

Code:
HabboAPI Server
[LIST]
[*]Fixed rCRON system
[*]Added separate class for statistic handling (total users, rooms, groups, users online etc)
[*]Added the ability to restrict users from registering with a certain prefixes (ex. MOD- ADM-) totally customizable
[*]Started group forum system, waiting for further arcturus updates
[/LIST]

HabboAPI CMS
[LIST]
[*]All CSS is now compressed and minified into one file
[*]Added some old school icons to various cards
[*]Added a "room card" these can be placed on any page, just inject the room info
[*]Updated  community page layout
[*]Updated group page layout
[*]Updated room page layout
[*]Added the room card to the community page
[*]Made profiles more "personal" cards when empty show for example, "Bill has no badges!"
[*]Rewrote a lot of the translations
[*]Added a enter room button to various locations throughout the system. When clicking the client will auto open and send the proper rCRON
[/LIST]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have some updates regarding the addition of housekeeping to HabboAPI. The housekeeping will be built directly into the main CMS rather than a separate system. In the screen shots below you will see the new navigation system. We now have a navigation bar that always displays, even if you aren't logged in. Of course this bar will change depending on your login status.

If you have the proper permissions you will see a new navigation bar right under the current one. This bar will display all your available housekeeping functions. Of course updating the permissions is done in the database and changes will instantly be seen on the CMS (after the user changes the page and triggers the session validation)

It's very early in the process but this is what I got:

1w3urS1 - HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System - RaGEZONE Forums
fxFnRsq - HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I have port 3000 open on my server, but still get this issue? Is this something you're aware of and can explain? Thank you!

I do have have everything setup correctly, I promise. :)

IoGqUyz - HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I have port 3000 open on my server, but still get this issue? Is this something you're aware of and can explain? Thank you!

I do have have everything setup correctly, I promise. :)

IoGqUyz - HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System - RaGEZONE Forums

You don't need to use port 3000. That's just what I use on my local computer for testing. You can use 80. Can you upload a pic of your config (without pass of course) feel free to PM me I would love to help you out. Also a picture of the constants.js

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got some new updates!
Most excitingly I have included a ban check / ban page system. Currently this only checks for user bans & not ip bans, but it is still perfectly functional. When a ban happens in the client and you disconnect the CMS will load you right into the ban page and checks the expiration. This page is very plain right now, if anyone has some ideas let me know.

7NCBBHM - HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System - RaGEZONE Forums

I have also updated the community page by adding some functionality
aGDEoWj - HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I pretty like how the development of this is going.

The design it's clean but some things I didn't like.

The features of itself are pretty amazing.

Some design concepts of the CMS annoys me, but this is just a personal matter of opinion.

Keep the good work!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hey mate, nice to see something in a new language. I would like to know, if you do not mind, the ORM you used in this project. (I believe you do, I saw some models with relationship methods).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey mate, nice to see something in a new language. I would like to know, if you do not mind, the ORM you used in this project. (I believe you do, I saw some models with relationship methods).

I use Bookshelfjs!

Sorry for the lack of updates this past month. I've shifted focus towards housekeeping. Heres a little sneak peak:

yes this first image contains a graph above the user count to show you a representation of the amount of new users you're gaining per day for the past 7 days.

Wq9JRR6 - HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System - RaGEZONE Forums

rrU4mmD - HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System - RaGEZONE Forums
K6SOPf9 - HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System - RaGEZONE Forums

(these image are a little zoomed out so show all the content in one image. plz ignore the blurriness)

Attachments

Back